Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Beyonce Tells Katie Couric Fake Pregnancy Rumors Affected Her Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Tells Katie Couric Fake Pregnancy Rumors Affected Her Mother (1312 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby / Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Tells Katie Couric Fake Pregnancy Rumors Affected Her Mother by GossipGirl: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2011
Beyonce pregnant news has remained a hot topic since the ‘Single Ladies’ pop star announced the news in August. Last night for the first time Beyonce Knowles opened about the fake pregnancy rumors that began after her appearance on an Australian talk show. Beyonce also dished on her pregnancy cravings, her due date, the sex of her baby, eating for two and husband’s Jay-Z‘s excitement.

On the fake pregnancy rumors:
“There are certain things that are so far [out] that it doesn’t even upset you. My mother (Tina Knowles), she’s like, ‘Nobody’s talking about my grandbaby! My grandbaby’s not even here yet!’ I’m like, ‘Calm down, mom. It’s okay. It’s really silly.’ ‘I don’t like it!’ So my mom is really protective and so is my sister, but I’m cool. It’s so ridiculous and over the top.”

http://www.popularcritic.com/2011/12/03/beyonce-tells-katie-couric-fake-pregnancy-rumors-affected-her-mother/
Re: Beyonce Tells Katie Couric Fake Pregnancy Rumors Affected Her Mother by Sinachay: 12:17am On Dec 04, 2011
God bless them.
If you listen to what people say enough to get to you. . . YOU MUST BE A WEAKLING! kiss
Keep strutting your stuff in front of their nostrils. . . .let them see you shine.
There are only 2 kinds of people on this planet. . . lovers and haters.
Be a lover of thineself and your family only. . . the world does not count honey! kiss

You go gal! kiss

So my mom is really protective and so is my sister, but I’m cool. It’s so ridiculous and over the top.”

Don't mind them! Let them say what they want. If they are so bold let them say it to your face. Then cuzz the heck ourra them! cool
You know some people who can't get pregnant or cant 'buy' children would always be haters for your complete life.
Becuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. . . they are miserable in the lord! cheesy

Don't mhein the 'single, barren, childless' old cargo ladies jare! wink
Some are also in frustrated marriages by force or have been kicked out of their matrimonial homes. . . so all they can do is hate your happy life!

Nothing do you sweeeerie!!!! kiss

(1) (Reply)

I Got Disvirgined By Donjazzy – Tonto Dikeh / Sex Starved Husband Demands N1.2m As Refund From Wife's Family In Court / PHOTOS: Oge Okoye-duru Covers Jemima Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.