Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,926 members, 7,980,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 11:15 AM

I Am More Cautious About My Life, Dealings – Lisa Onu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am More Cautious About My Life, Dealings – Lisa Onu (972 Views)

Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club / SHOCKING: I Had S£x With 919 Men In Less Than 24 Hours— Lisa Sparks (PHOTOS) / Being A Celebrity Has Made Me More Cautious - Aramide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am More Cautious About My Life, Dealings – Lisa Onu by aloyemeka1: 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2011
[size=14pt]I am more cautious about my life, dealings – Lisa Onu[/size]
on DECEMBER 2, 2011 · in PRIME WOMAN

Lisa Onu was a coordinator and consultant of an NGO during her youth service days at Jigawa State on the silent killing disease known as Diabetes. Today, she is an actress and a model and has over twenty five movies and soaps to her credit.

In this interview with Florence Amagiya, this diva reveals how she is able to cope with it all.

Excerpts.

How did you become an actress?

My appearance is not by accident; I have always wanted to appear on the big screen as an actress and I got myself prepared even from childhood by mastering the way l speak and my carriage.

How many movies and soaps do you have to your credit?

Well, l have about twenty-five movies to my credit and I’m still counting. The movies, just to mention a few are: Stubborn Grasshopper; Tango with me; Stone Face; City Life, Heart of a Woman; Kidnappers; Beyond the Eyes; City of Sinners; Moment of Madness; Son of a Slave and more. For the Soaps, I am in Treasures; Madam Export; Eve, Disclosures and

more.

Tell us about your TV commercials. Did you get these jobs through auditions?

I have done some TV commercials and I got these jobs through advert casting procedures. Some of the TV commercials are: Honeywell wheat meal, Ariel detergent, Super food seasoning, Dallas hair products, Carat medicated soap and more.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/i-am-a-lot-more-cautious-about-my-life-and-dealings-with-people-lisa-onu/

(1) (Reply)

Bellanaija’s Uche Eze Weds Veda Technology’s Bode Pedro / Valentine Gift:nigerian Comedian AY And Tonto Dikeh In “pokolicious” / Marvellous (1st Runner Up Of Project Fame) Gets Married + Releases Single LADY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.