Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,961 members, 7,987,437 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:29 AM

Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds (35485 Views)

Police Parade Suspected Masterminds Of Kaduna Train Attack, Retrieve 48 Ak-47s / NAF Kills Faca-Faca, Masterminds Of Buhari’s Convoy Attack / Driver Masterminds Boss’ Kidnap Over Failure To Get Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by Kam2021: 6:13am On Aug 01
Most of this domestic staff are spies for their gangs. It's better getting a relative to help out than strangers!
Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by FireUpNow(m): 6:19am On Aug 01
Houseontherock1:

My first thought actually! Their investigations are often crude and devoid of scientific crime solving methods...they will likely not be able to tell us how they were able to confirm the suspect's involvement. Witnesses are sometimes wrong, so forensic investigation is key undecided

They did not carry out any investigation. They just picked the innocent people, torture them to admit what they know nothing of.
Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by GOVERNOR1988: 6:20am On Aug 01
RighteousDemon:
Just pin it on the nobody since they can’t run forensic investigations...

I know say e go pain you and you go wan quote me but I Dey my house come beat me.

I don’t trust the 9ja police. A suspect is all they need. I’ve been thru these traumas and I hate them for not doing thorough investigation.

And if e still Dey pain you, I Dey house
Na police do the arrest or the investigation?? You just hate the name police for no reason. Very sentimental. You no see the DSS to call na police be ya problem.
Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by ariesbull: 6:26am On Aug 01
Bullet01:
People are just too wicked.
Ekiti state isn't safe ....
Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by Inspirer1: 6:28am On Aug 01
Bullet01:
People are just too wicked.
if true that it was planned by the domestic staff, I can imagine how humble the guy would have been the day the Prof wanted to employ him, very wicked soul.

1 Like

Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by Judolisco(m): 6:34am On Aug 01
RighteousDemon:

I know say e go pain you and you go wan quote me but I Dey my house come beat me.

I don’t trust the 9ja police. A suspect is all they need. I’ve been thru these traumas and I hate them for not doing thorough investigation.

d suspect definitely led them to the prof's remains... Jst read and think

2 Likes

Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by Judolisco(m): 6:36am On Aug 01
inoki247:

Lol Pin what don't know Abt Nigeria Police buh DSS unless they don't want to work or they're doing Selective work....

When the Rape case of the Unilorin student that died few years back happened na DSS handle am including who buy the girl phone nd everybody involved was packed....
even Nigerian police, except dem no Wan work
Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:39am On Aug 01
I dey fear to make friends with poor people sometimes
They seem to carry a curse along with them

2 Likes

Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by femi4: 6:43am On Aug 01
RighteousDemon:

Infact the article was poorly written. The domestic staff no get name
Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by Fiscus105(m): 6:57am On Aug 01
RighteousDemon:

Indeed you are a righteousdemon! Stop taking hard drugs, it wont make you think rationally.
Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by Augustine2244(m): 7:00am On Aug 01
These days, rich people employing DOMESTIC STAFF is very risky,as much as walking blindfolded in a river infested with huge Nile crocodiles.
Domestic staff serve as informants to armed robbers who invade the homes of their bosses, and kidnappers.
Many of them are often sexual predators, sexually molesting the children of their bosses.
Many are moles employed by your enemies to hunt you down, gleaning vital information about you and your business and what have you to use against you.

1 Like

Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by lebienconnu: 7:00am On Aug 01
Judolisco:
d suspect definitely led them to the prof's remains... Jst read and think

Yeah, how did they know the grave if they were innocent. It’s so typical of Nigerians to allow sentiments to take the better of them. By that guy’s post I finally believed common sense is not actually common.

3 Likes

Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by BeeNG3: 7:01am On Aug 01
The prof no get anybody. Life
Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by tosinet(m): 7:01am On Aug 01
pimplucious:
Are there not way these domestics staffs can be vetted? Their atrocities is getting crazy

There are ways to vet but in order to cut corners and pay stipends, we just employ from road sides.
Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by Anguldi(m): 7:03am On Aug 01
pimplucious:
Are there not way these domestics staffs can be vetted? Their atrocities is getting crazy

Some people are busy insulting me for kicking against domestic staffs on a earlier thread.
Dangers are more than the benefit. I think his children abroad had already paid 30M ransom

2 Likes

Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by Anguldi(m): 7:05am On Aug 01
Kam2021:
Most of this domestic staff are spies for their gangs. It's better getting a relative to help out than strangers!

Your mind dey there. Pay the relative well, I know a live in relative earning 100k
Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by Stayingalive: 7:05am On Aug 01
Olokolobo:
you are eating and spending buoyantly on cars, women, etc but your domestic staffs who are doing majority of the jobs/works /chores are struggling to feed, your days are numbered. Rip.
if you don’t know this specific situation then don’t start saying rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by Hezmatosky: 7:09am On Aug 01
Zaheertyler:
We just dey answer human being....
But real human beings for this Nigeria fit no pass 1000
The rest suppose go back to animal kingdom since they want to keep living like animals
You're very correct. Sometimes eh, I used to imagine is it not these same Nigerians I live with or see outside when I go out daily who will also join politics and become president, senators and ministers? To wrap it up, we're not learned in this country. Our behavior baffles me atimes. From top to bottom, we no just get sense for this country. All we know is selfishness, wickedness, corruption and animalistic way of life kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by Zaheertyler(m): 7:13am On Aug 01
Hezmatosky:

You're very correct. Sometimes eh, I used to imagine is it not these same Nigerians I live with or see outside when I go out daily who will also join politics and become president, senators and ministers? To wrap it up, we're not learned in this country. Our behavior baffles me atimes. From top to bottom, we no just get sense for this country. All we know is selfishness, wickedness, corruption and animalistic way of life kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I've told all my neighbors to stop smiling with me and only talk to me if it's important
Untop all the wickedness and selfishness and corruption and animalistic way of life they'll still be shining teeth with you
What is funny?
Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by Neddyogu(m): 7:14am On Aug 01
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Beware of the people you hire⚠️

And If you choose to hire any, treat them well like human beings not like slave.

Domestic staff have been killing people right, left and centre

Baba even if u treat them like princes and princesses, the evil in many of them can't be tamed. That Unizik lecturer murdered by his domestic staff last year comes to mind. The kid was very well treated by the family. The family was even responsible for the university education of the monster's cousin.

4 Likes

Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by Anguldi(m): 7:30am On Aug 01
Johnboom:
Hmm, the man taught me Chemistry when the school name was still Unad. A very brilliant Pro. RIP.

His kids paid 30M to the kidnappers. That's why am kicking against domestic staffs
Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by maasoap(m): 7:34am On Aug 01
RighteousDemon:

Mumu is your first name. How did DSS discover the shallow grave if someone or some people involved in the criminal act didn't lead them there? Your dying brain should have told you that some people are already singing. And the forensic investigation is just to know how he was killed, not to know who killed him, Dumbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by inoki247: 7:35am On Aug 01
ChybuzzDD:

You just ended up justifying his points.

Which one is everybody involved was packed?

Is that how to investigate cases? With that method, many innocent suspects will survive for a crime they didn't commit, just because the investigators lack the necessary tools to carry out their jobs.

So if someone buy a stolen phone you mean he shouldn't be interrogated and people involved should be free to roam around... How's packing everybody involved telling you they're innocent....

Even in Saner clime if you buy stolen phone not to talk of the one linked to a rape and murder case you will be arrested and get yourself interrogated nd tell them how you come across the device. .
Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by nwirinedu(m): 7:37am On Aug 01
Serious allegation. Can you prove it?
Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by Hezmatosky: 7:38am On Aug 01
Zaheertyler:

I've told all my neighbors to stop smiling with me and only talk to me if it's important
Untop all the wickedness and selfishness and corruption and animalistic way of life they'll still be shining teeth with you
What is funny?
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 Abeg make i go ready for protest joor
Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by Wickedlywicked: 7:38am On Aug 01
ChybuzzDD:

You just ended up justifying his points.

Which one is everybody involved was packed?
Is that how to investigate cases? With that method, many innocent suspects will survive for a crime they didn't commit, just because the investigators lack the necessary tools to carry out their jobs.
What’s innocent about buying stolen phone?
The crime of phone theft that often lead to even bigger crimes will surely be discouraged once thieves know that there’s no one to buy from them. Thieves seldom steal what they can’t sell. This isn’t rocket science and I don’t know what you’re on about. If you buy stolen phone then you are not any different from thief who stole it and in fact, you’re the real thief and enabler but no worry, hand go soon touch you undecided
Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by Originalsly: 7:42am On Aug 01
Houseontherock1:

My first thought actually! Their investigations are often crude and devoid of scientific crime solving methods...they will likely not be able to tell us how they were able to confirm the suspect's involvement. Witnesses are sometimes wrong, so forensic investigation is key undecided

What forensic evidence do you think will be needed? If investigation lead to one of the staff confessing and giving details of the crime ... who were involved.... what roles they played .,. where the body was buried ...which they uncovered ... what scientific crime fighting method is needed?

In this entire report they never mentioned if anyone was arrested.
Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by Resonance2019: 7:42am On Aug 01
RighteousDemon:

Nobody dey come house come beat you dear. You are right. In most cases police don’t conduct thorough investigations before drawing conclusion. As for the killers, Karma awaits them
Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by Krankhead: 7:42am On Aug 01
9jvirgin:
For now we don’t have a country, we’re fighting to have one. That’s why we match and anyone who refuses to protest may cry for hunger forever.
What is these one saying?
Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by maasoap(m): 7:42am On Aug 01
Anguldi:

His kids paid 30M to the kidnappers. That's why am kicking against domestic staffs
Kicking against in what sense? That they're not involved or what? Would it be the first time or the last time such things would happen? Do you even know these domestic staff or their criminal tendencies? Hehe!

Anguldi:

Your mind dey there. Pay the relative well, I know a live in relative earning 100k
And if they are not still satisfied? Do you think a prof can afford to pay a relative or domestic staff 100k? And compare 100k to 30 million naira, won't someone with collecting 100k and have a criminal mindset go for 30 million naira deal even if it is offered by devil? My point is that you guys should stop defending people that you don't know or know nothing them.
Re: Abducted EKSU Professor Found Dead, DSS Reveals Kidnap Masterminds by Krankhead: 7:44am On Aug 01
Resonance2019:
Nobody dey come house come beat you dear. You are right. In most cases police don’t conduct thorough investigations before drawing conclusion. As for the killers, Karma awaits them
But you read the remains of the man was found, there must have been an investigation before the discovery. Someone must have led the police there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion / Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence / Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.