Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,253 members, 7,950,350 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

Convert Liability to Asset; Bus or jeep With Faulty Engine Or Gear - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Convert Liability to Asset; Bus or jeep With Faulty Engine Or Gear (336 Views)

I Need A Vehicle V6 or 4plugs with faulty Engine or gear For less than 1m / I Can Buy Your Faulty Cars With Bad Engine Or Gear / Reg Ford Ranger 2013 With Faulty Engine - SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert Liability to Asset; Bus or jeep With Faulty Engine Or Gear by Herkim(m): 7:15am On Aug 01
I need a bus or jeep with big faulty engine or gear issue which is affordable for me to buy

Kindly convert your liability to an Asset

within 1.3m budget.

This ride must be in Lagos

Call me or Whatsapp me

Re: Convert Liability to Asset; Bus or jeep With Faulty Engine Or Gear by Herkim(m): 9:11am On Aug 01
Hello house
Re: Convert Liability to Asset; Bus or jeep With Faulty Engine Or Gear by Herkim(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01
Hello house are we still together
Re: Convert Liability to Asset; Bus or jeep With Faulty Engine Or Gear by Herkim(m): 7:20am On Aug 02
Convert your liability to an asset
Re: Convert Liability to Asset; Bus or jeep With Faulty Engine Or Gear by Herkim(m): 7:23am On Aug 02
Hello house
Re: Convert Liability to Asset; Bus or jeep With Faulty Engine Or Gear by Herkim(m): 7:26am On Aug 02
Hello house of Honourables
Re: Convert Liability to Asset; Bus or jeep With Faulty Engine Or Gear by Herkim(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02
Hello
Re: Convert Liability to Asset; Bus or jeep With Faulty Engine Or Gear by Herkim(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02
Hello house
Re: Convert Liability to Asset; Bus or jeep With Faulty Engine Or Gear by Herkim(m): 2:29am On Aug 03
Hello
Re: Convert Liability to Asset; Bus or jeep With Faulty Engine Or Gear by Herkim(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03
House
Re: Convert Liability to Asset; Bus or jeep With Faulty Engine Or Gear by Herkim(m): 5:08pm On Aug 03
Available
Re: Convert Liability to Asset; Bus or jeep With Faulty Engine Or Gear by Herkim(m): 3:08am On Aug 04
Available for sale
Re: Convert Liability to Asset; Bus or jeep With Faulty Engine Or Gear by Herkim(m): 9:32am On Aug 04
Hello house
Re: Convert Liability to Asset; Bus or jeep With Faulty Engine Or Gear by Herkim(m): 2:06pm On Aug 04
Available
Re: Convert Liability to Asset; Bus or jeep With Faulty Engine Or Gear by Herkim(m): 8:19am On Aug 05
Available for sale
Re: Convert Liability to Asset; Bus or jeep With Faulty Engine Or Gear by Herkim(m): 6:51am On Aug 06
Available to pick up
Re: Convert Liability to Asset; Bus or jeep With Faulty Engine Or Gear by Herkim(m): 4:57am On Aug 07
I need this
Re: Convert Liability to Asset; Bus or jeep With Faulty Engine Or Gear by Herkim(m): 10:56pm On Aug 07
Hello
Re: Convert Liability to Asset; Bus or jeep With Faulty Engine Or Gear by Herkim(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08
Hello house

(1) (Reply)

Honda Civic 05 / Buy A Key Or Remote From / Cars For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.