Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,382 members, 7,974,574 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:49 AM

Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe (1023 Views)

Tinubu And His Curropt Family Have Begun To Show Their Color / The Protests Have Begun. . . National House Assembly / 2023: Has Reality Begun To Dawn On APC? (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe by Heavens1stson: 8:35am On Aug 01
Pix

1 Like

Re: Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe by vanbonattel: 8:38am On Aug 01
Only these ones? grin

The Chinasa that onlyexists in the imagination of t4ibal haters has dealt with the psyche of Lagos people.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe by BigTableShaker(f): 8:38am On Aug 01
Oya o!
Re: Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe by chiagozien(m): 8:38am On Aug 01
We Igbos are with you guys.....

In prayers from our various business places.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe by jagaban002(m): 8:39am On Aug 01
It has begin
Re: Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe by EreluRoz: 8:40am On Aug 01
Please make it peaceful and avoid violence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe by CilicMarin: 8:40am On Aug 01
Even the number of policemen outnumbered the protesters under the said Ikeja under Bridge... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe by dumahi(m): 8:40am On Aug 01
Good to know.
Re: Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe by vanbonattel: 8:41am On Aug 01
CilicMarin:
Even the number of policemen outnumbered the protesters under the said Ikeja under Bridge... grin grin

I tells you, as soon as those people from the east withdrew, I know the other people who claims to own the place will chicken out like they always historically grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe by Bobloco: 8:54am On Aug 01
These are patriotic Nigerians

They still made their voice heard even after all the threats by state sponsored thugs, hoodlums and agberos

They are the Champs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe by LifestyleTonite: 8:59am On Aug 01
chiagozien:
We Igbos are with you guys.....

In prayers from our various business places.

Dagure

That's computer village in Lagos. Once the arson starts, your people will lose their business because Chinasa will loot iPhones and latest laptops. Shebi you want protest and can incite it on social media. They have brought it to your doorstep.
Re: Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe by Chithauri(m): 9:01am On Aug 01
Time to drink lagoon water last warning for ibo.go back to aba and protest
Re: Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe by helinues: 9:07am On Aug 01
All the best to them

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe by alanto: 9:07am On Aug 01
vanbonattel:

I tells you, as soon as those people from the east withdrew, I know the other people who claims to own the place will chicken out like they always historically grin
The Easterners got the message. If dem try loot or vandalize anything, they'll be killed throway

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe by obiekunie01: 9:09am On Aug 01
Chithauri:
Time to drink lagoon water last warning for ibo.go back to aba and protest

na the new theme wey dey give una for the whatsapp group today be that ba? oya na we dey our shops bring it on. eziofia!
Re: Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe by keymatt(m): 9:12am On Aug 01
Protest will go on whether urchinns like it or not. cool cool cool

Re: Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe by chiagozien(m): 9:12am On Aug 01
LifestyleTonite:

Dagure

That's computer village in Lagos. Once the arson starts, your people will lose their business because Chinasa will loot iPhones and latest laptops. Shebi you want protest and can incite it on social media. They have brought it to your doorstep.
All Igbos outside East have been ordered to protect their shops from Yoruba miscreants that will come to loot like before..

I challenge you to try any Igbo man shop today and see your end
Re: Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe by sIfioksq: 9:15am On Aug 01
It’s disheartening to see these protesters wasting their time in Lagos and Yobe. What do they hope to achieve? Their misguided efforts only reflect a lack of understanding of the bigger picture. Instead of uniting for progress, they choose to divide us further with their noise and chaos.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe by PandoraObi: 9:16am On Aug 01
vanbonattel:

You are right maybe those that chickened out are afraid, they might be sold by the east that sells their babies

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe by Chithauri(m): 9:28am On Aug 01
obiekunie01:

na the new theme wey dey give una for the whatsapp group today be that ba? oya na we dey our shops bring it on. eziofia!
go back to aba and protest. Ibo boy U go drink lagoon water if you no want to respect your host. Give me your shop address
Re: Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe by dangermouse(m): 10:00am On Aug 01
alanto:

The Easterners got the message. If dem try loot or vandalize anything, they'll be killed throway

And you think the will fold their hands and watch you after that?

You little and foolish children has not seen war. Please stop. Desist from drumming songs of war. It would only consume everybody!

Those who wants to protest peacefully and responsibly should be allowed to. It is their constitutional right.
Re: Protesters Have Begun To Congregate In Lagos, Yobe by Salewa97: 10:23am On Aug 01
Another day, another protest. What are they hoping to achieve this time?

Seems like some people have turned protesting into a full-time job instead of seeking real solutions.

If only they channeled that energy into productive endeavors, maybe we would see some progress in this country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu And His Grand Promises / My Proposal: Election (postponed); Buhari (president), Utomi (vp) / May 29 Will Welcome The Worst Elected Officials In The History Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.