Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,835 members, 7,921,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:18 PM

Jigawa People Join Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa People Join Protest (31525 Views)

Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People / Jigawa People Shunned Tinubu As He Stormed State Yesterday (Video) / Ojota Protest: Lauretta Onochie Won't Join Protest Against Fuel Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01
EreluRoz:
Please make it violence free, your voices has been heard and you will start seeing results soon. Things will be alright soon
were u not d one saying hungry Nigerians were Jez making empty threats?

Hw mkt now?
How do u feel now?
angry

1 Like

Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:57pm On Aug 01
RepoMan007:
Even states where he can still buy N100 suya?
dey play!
Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by JudasNaKarrot: 12:57pm On Aug 01
helinues:
All the best to them in Jigawa, NW
Nairaland resident nuisance.....weldone o.
Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by EreluRoz: 12:59pm On Aug 01
MichaelSokoto:

we're not d one saying hungry Nigerians were Jez making empty threats?

Hw mkt now?
How do u feel now?
angry
Please shun violence, protest peacefully
Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by visaclick: 12:59pm On Aug 01
EreluRoz:
Please make it violence free, your voices has been heard and you will start seeing results soon. Things will be alright soon
with what money will the results be made from, the billions spent on senators cars and trips? I think our leaders are sick in the head because i see no other explanation for stealing what you already have.
Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by magoo10(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01
Edusouls:
naah buhari is much better Abegi
wow
Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by Princedapace(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01
helinues:

Are South East people protesting in their region?
Do south easterners pay tax alone in their regions?

People protest where they reside and pay tax. That is how a sane human should reason.
I cant be paying tax in state A and protest in state B grin

Will u tell a person from Florida who lives in New York not to protest in New York but go to Florida?
The way Nigerians reason is the reason they simply cant make et in life as a country grin

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:05pm On Aug 01
Civil disobedience
Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by doncartel: 1:07pm On Aug 01
Another issue is that Tinibu is a physical embodiment of bad governance and corruption. That’s why he reeks of shit.

As a shithouse, he is scientifically unable to practice good governance even if he wanted to. Or should he invite Peter Obi to take over as Acting Prime Minister?

#EndBadGovernanceInNigeria
Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by condralbedez: 1:38pm On Aug 01
magoo10:
Hot argument about Tinubu being worst than Buhari.
For me both of them are clueless in their different ways.
Things were still cheaper in Buhari's era than this regime.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by eteforlor(m): 1:39pm On Aug 01
madridguy:
Have seen protesters protesting in Lagos, Abuja, Borno, Edo, and Ibadan but have not seen protesters in any of the 5 states of Igboland..

And they are the ones instigating this protest, Selling protest vests, scolding the Yorubas and Hausas who says no to protest.

Mumu man with low self esteem
Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by BABANGBALI: 1:40pm On Aug 01
This protest will favour me and my family.....

God please let something happen and turn these protests to revolution in Nigeria
Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by Kudunku: 1:41pm On Aug 01
madridguy:
Have seen protesters protesting in Lagos, Abuja, Borno, Edo, and Ibadan but have not seen protesters in any of the 5 states of Igboland..

And they are the ones instigating this protest, Selling protest vests, scolding the Yorubas and Hausas who says no to protest.

Dude, is everything okay with u?
Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by Ngozi123(f): 1:42pm On Aug 01
madridguy:

How exactly are Igbo people instigating these protests?

1 Like

Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by Arabk25(m): 1:44pm On Aug 01
helinues:

Are South East people protesting in their region?
Them done they find who they won kill nah no we aren't protesting everybody is going about there normal business
We told you guys before and after the general elections but u guys kept deaf ears protest your protest and leave us alone we done move on till the next 8yrs
Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by Ngozi123(f): 1:46pm On Aug 01
MeNmyfamily:

😂.I no know say Igbo people get levels like this to instigate protests in nearly all the states.

The sooner Nigerians learn that the Igbos have been scapegoated to cover a vast array of crimes by the government, the sooner their country will improve.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by ambale(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01
helinues:
All the best to them in Jigawa, NW

You've been weeping since morning

Hope this feeling will stay with you for long Sha☺️
Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by Arabk25(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01
madridguy:

Anytime this one smoke rubbish finish nah so so nonsense him go they type how dolid igbos instigate protest?
Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by Osanoghodua1: 1:51pm On Aug 01
Protest, protest, protest, protest
Until our demands are meant.

Stealing the village drum is easy but finding a place to beat the drum is the problem. This is not about drum today, let's leave it for another day.
Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by Abaki5: 2:04pm On Aug 01
chiagozien:
I thought you claimed igbos are behind the planned protest grin grin
Chairman leave this your igbos matter and face the reality hunger
Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by chiagozien(m): 2:25pm On Aug 01
Abaki5:

Chairman leave this your igbos matter and face the reality hunger
Which real hunger.

Do you see us join your protest?
Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by Tigernut101: 2:28pm On Aug 01
chiagozien:

U dey mind them
Foolish set of people

1 Like

Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by Abaki5: 2:32pm On Aug 01
chiagozien:
Which real hunger.

Do you see us join your protest?
Whether you join or not there is hunger in the country what do you have to offer over your fellow country people state it
Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by chiagozien(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01
Abaki5:

Whether you join or not there is hunger in the country what do you have to offer over your fellow country people state it
I won't offer anything to your Nigeria,even if I have what it takes to make it look like Dubai.
Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by Abaki5: 2:40pm On Aug 01
chiagozien:
I won't offer anything to your Nigeria,even if I have what it takes to make it look like Dubai.
Then why are you shouting one Nigeria, is it to live together and be competiting among ourselves that have result this hunger era now
Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by Bliztzer: 2:42pm On Aug 01
chiagozien:

You dey mind those apc media propagandist ?

1 Like

Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by chiagozien(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01
Abaki5:

Then why are you shouting one Nigeria, is it to live together and be competiting among ourselves that have result this hunger era now
You and who is shouting one Nigeria.

I don't believe in one Nigeria, anything that will bring it down and make it divide is what I will support.

For now I dey my work place,do your protest that won't yield any fruit alone.
Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by Abaki5: 2:51pm On Aug 01
chiagozien:
You and who is shouting one Nigeria.

I don't believe in one Nigeria, anything that will bring it down and make it divide is what I will support.

For now I dey my work place,do your protest that won't yield any fruit alone.
I don't understand you what do want if giving a chance to make an option
Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by chiagozien(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01
Abaki5:

I don't understand you what do want if giving a chance to make an option
Make option on/about what?
Re: Jigawa People Join Protest by Abaki5: 3:05pm On Aug 01
chiagozien:
Make option on/about what?
About taking or advising the authority on what to do so that everyone is will live happily among ourselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba State By FMPWH / CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Swept His Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.