Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,081 members, 7,963,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:17 PM

Why Everyone Must Condemn Burnfires During Protests - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Everyone Must Condemn Burnfires During Protests (66 Views)

Why Internet Was Disrupted During Protests — TELCOs / ASUU Strike: Blocking Roads During Protests Is A Crime - Fashola / Stakeholders Must Condemn Destruction Of Facilities In S/east – Orji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Everyone Must Condemn Burnfires During Protests by vowiski(m): 11:21am On Aug 01
I think Nigerians need to be more enlightened…

Setting of burn fire with tires on tar roads is a destruction of government property.

That alone should trigger govt responses.

I am pro Protest , I have attended all protests even back then in Uniben. Our protest led to the removal of an acting VC who almost turned the school to his personal property.

But you see, burning tires on the road is complete and total madness.

Most potholes on tarred roads happen from the point where burn fires started.

When the roads eventually get bad, government will not return to that road to rehabilitate it for a long time.

We must learn to do things with wisdom.

Let’s be wise!!!

(1) (Reply)

Protesters / Minister Of Steel Development Appeals To Nigerians To Suspend Nationwide Protest / Opinion Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.