Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,563 members, 7,972,112 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:30 AM

Gunshots As Police Prevent Protesters From Blocking Major Road In Minna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshots As Police Prevent Protesters From Blocking Major Road In Minna (26642 Views)

Lawyers To Free 13 Lekki Protesters From Lagos Police / Gunshots As Policemen, Soldiers Chase #revolutionnow Protesters From Lagos Venue / Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots As Police Prevent Protesters From Blocking Major Road In Minna by mfm04622: 5:31pm On Aug 01
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Nothing can stop this protest not even the frog eyes dullàrd.

Nobody is saying don't protest! Just don't block roads!

The "protesters" were not disturbed until they attempted to block roads! Protest, but don't disturb the rights of other citizens!

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Prevent Protesters From Blocking Major Road In Minna by caye(m): 5:37pm On Aug 01
Emperormartin:
Tinubu is killing the arewa youth that voted for him.

What's now the essence of Muslim Muslim ticket

Em...let me quietly mention Alfa AntiChristian, and quote MURIC the mumu:

Thank God they couldn't stop our muslim-muslim ticket"

I respect my Muslim brothers. Honestly.
But some of your leaders are brainwashing many of you, in seeing other religions as outside the grace of God.

The other religions are not your enemies. Infact, we get the best out of life when we are in different paths.
Look at nature: the physical manifest of God. Maize may have 5-6 varieties, equally beans or cassava.
Meaning , God loves variety.
That's why I will never accept that only a Muslim or only a Christian will go to heaven while others go to " hell".

Your karma ( positive and negative acts) will determine whether you will go to heaven or hell.
And heaven and hell are simply higher or lower states of the mind , when the soul has left the physical body ( death).

Our religions have a deeper side. Pursue it.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Prevent Protesters From Blocking Major Road In Minna by InvertedHammer: 5:37pm On Aug 01
/

Will the police show up if Boko Boys join the protest?

/
Re: Gunshots As Police Prevent Protesters From Blocking Major Road In Minna by SonOfTheRisingS: 5:46pm On Aug 01
yarimo:
Why will the protesters block road? Mind your protest in peace and let others mind there business in peace

They used to says same to unarmed IPOB peaceful protesters cool
Re: Gunshots As Police Prevent Protesters From Blocking Major Road In Minna by Offpoint1: 6:07pm On Aug 01
TopBanter:

Are you mad? Is blocking major roads part of protests? So endangering the lives of others, by halting essential activities such as free movement of emergency vehicles, should be deemed 'protest' also?
If there's an emergency vehicle, we gave way... Use another emotional blackmail.
Re: Gunshots As Police Prevent Protesters From Blocking Major Road In Minna by Kusu12: 6:09pm On Aug 01
Thewrath:
The big dawgs are chilling over in the SE,while two thieves(north and SW) are protesting over loot sharing misunderstanding,Wetin concern igboman? We no warn una? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
The shege IPOB terrorists are showing you is enough.
Re: Gunshots As Police Prevent Protesters From Blocking Major Road In Minna by Offpoint1: 6:09pm On Aug 01
helinues:
The protesters should be careful abeg oo.

Politics never reach make our police dey kill the protesters oo. Disperse them with teargas and water Cannon
I love your tears, e dey sweet me. I no your payment this month will triple because the job is becoming tougher
Re: Gunshots As Police Prevent Protesters From Blocking Major Road In Minna by Offpoint1: 6:11pm On Aug 01
BaddestQueen:
shatap
you where boasting on killing Protesters earlier
stop shifting goal post
was thinking you said it protest won't happen
chronic troll
you go cry tire today.
hiohiohiohiohiohio
Dude has been crying since morning. Shame wan kee dem, they never expected the outcome of just day 1. Tomorrow crowd go multiply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Police Prevent Protesters From Blocking Major Road In Minna by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:16pm On Aug 01
WHERE ARE THE 40K RICE FED GOVT IS SELLING MR INFO MINISTER?
Re: Gunshots As Police Prevent Protesters From Blocking Major Road In Minna by walozanga(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01
olisaEze:

What a lovely justification for the police bringing live ammunitions to a peaceful protest, asking for an end to the fG’s mismanagement of public resources. Pls just epp us go out there and tell those hungry/angry people to their faces, let’s check something. Your fellow Nigerians deserve to die for daring to inconvenience u, even though they’re out there for your rights too! I’m not mad BTW, but I know a fool when I hear one speak. cool

The guy no get sense

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Prevent Protesters From Blocking Major Road In Minna by Mikkeal: 7:35pm On Aug 01
Thewrath:
The big dawgs are chilling over in the SE,while two thieves(north and SW) are protesting over loot sharing misunderstanding,Wetin concern igboman? We no warn una? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
The protest going on in the south east has been going on for some time but this one is just a temporary thing while yours will still continue indefinitely,abi have you stopped sitting at home every week ?
Re: Gunshots As Police Prevent Protesters From Blocking Major Road In Minna by alabler: 8:12pm On Aug 01
So the Igbo’s think they are smart! They ignited this anti-Tinubu protest under the pretence of hardship protest online, after it has gained momentum online/offline, they left it to their useful idiots (Borrowing from Israel’s Netanyahu grammar book!) in the SouthWest and North to carry on, claiming they are not participating - rather watching as Nigeria goes into self destruction, so they (Igbo’s) can actualise their Biafra agenda effortlessly!

Igbo’s, very creepy human being! They caused the first coup in the 1960s (Nzeogwu & Co), removed regional government (Ironsi) that led to great prosperity, pushed until a civil war escalated then and end up claiming victim mentally!
Re: Gunshots As Police Prevent Protesters From Blocking Major Road In Minna by flyinnizam(m): 8:50pm On Aug 01
sammirano:

Go and block the road in lagos, wether that your flat head will not be perforated
mumu ronu
Re: Gunshots As Police Prevent Protesters From Blocking Major Road In Minna by flyinnizam(m): 9:01pm On Aug 01
[quote author=fareed69 post=131267711][/quote]fulani slave keep quiet.
Re: Gunshots As Police Prevent Protesters From Blocking Major Road In Minna by Hanndye: 9:20pm On Aug 01
fareed69:

You are the Urchin now looking for what to loot.
Police don prepare for you.
Go and do nonesence you go collect wotowoto.
A thief like you and your thieflumbu always think everyone is a thief. I'm afraid, the masses in the North will give you a good run for your money this time around. Shebi una nyansh don they finally open very wide. Zombie.
Re: Gunshots As Police Prevent Protesters From Blocking Major Road In Minna by fareed69(m): 10:47pm On Aug 01
Hanndye:

A thief like you and your thieflumbu always think everyone is a thief. I'm afraid, the masses in the North will give you a good run for your money this time around. Shebi una nyansh don they finally open very wide. Zombie.

Am not a norther but a Nigerian that believes in the nation.
For the fact that I come online and make contributions does not warrant abuses.
I can imagine your mentality and the way you were brought up , you have least regards for people.
I imagine how you can handle your home or children becos your mentality is very low and myopic in reasoning.
You are just a waste that's my conclusion on you.
Re: Gunshots As Police Prevent Protesters From Blocking Major Road In Minna by fareed69(m): 10:49pm On Aug 01
flyinnizam:
fulani slave keep quiet.

You are just a waste to this generation.
What a pity.
Re: Gunshots As Police Prevent Protesters From Blocking Major Road In Minna by Hanndye: 4:02am On Aug 02
fareed69:

Am not a norther but a Nigerian that believes in the nation.
For the fact that I come online and make contributions does not warrant abuses.
I can imagine your mentality and the way you were brought up , you have least regards for people.
I imagine how you can handle your home or children becos your mentality is very low and myopic in reasoning.
You are just a waste that's my conclusion on you.
Sure you believe in the Nation, but, who is distroying it today and since 1999?
Forget about answering my question because I'm certain your zombieism and tribalism has dulled you intelligence, consciousness and conscience. Sadly, education is a waste on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) / Army Colonel, 5 Other Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Battle - Premium Times / The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.