Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,491 members, 7,974,988 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:17 PM

South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba (5478 Views)

June 12 Protest Ongoing At Ikeja Underbridge, Lagos (Pictures) / 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) / #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Shawarmagirl: 12:45pm On Aug 01
Helinues and co, I dear anyone to show me pictures or video of any protest currently going on in South East. When I say SE no send anybody Papa to protest I know what I'm saying. If they mean to protest, Una know how e go be.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Splendid235: 12:50pm On Aug 01
South Easterners are the men. If they move,they move! But today,no movement. Let the voters who voted Tinubu, protest against him.

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by slimfit1(m): 12:52pm On Aug 01
It's a waste of time to protest your hunger won't stop after today but yours will stop in Jesus name. The only way we can get a result is recall your senators and representatives. They only fear Tinubu and EFCC after that they are not ready to listen to your cry.

1 Like

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Shawarmagirl: 12:52pm On Aug 01
Look at all the Agbadorian viewing the thread like witch with their hope dashed out

I still dey wait for one picture from South east.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Shawarmagirl: 12:54pm On Aug 01
The only thing happening in South East now as I was briefed is seat at home. Banks and major restaurants and supermarkets did not open front doors. Vehicular movement and commuters going their normal business.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Shawarmagirl: 12:57pm On Aug 01
115 view in just 2min of posting this. Ronu came to see Aba on fireπŸ”₯, but were disappointed.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by ChenHao23: 1:00pm On Aug 01
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Shawarmagirl:
115 view in just 2min of posting this. Ronu came to see Aba on fireπŸ”₯, but were disappointed.

14 Likes

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by greenermodels: 1:53pm On Aug 01
Let those that voted Emilokan and Muslim Muslim ticket bear the brunt of the effects of their actions, Nigerians must have sense by force. Voting along tribe and religion lines caused Buhari and Tinubu to happen to the country.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Philipponzaghi: 1:58pm On Aug 01
Aba people don gather again. I just dey wonder wetin dem wan achieve dis time. Na only protest we sabi, but when e reach to solve problems, everybody go disappear like magic.

5 Likes

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by IduNaOba: 1:59pm On Aug 01
We said it from the onset.
We won't bat an eye lid.
Those who brought our darling daddy BAT to power should go and do the needful

I am currently in anambra
Everywhere is normal
Nkwo markets are busy because today is nkwo
Banks no work

Buses going to awka and other routes are loading normally.

13 Likes

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Shawarmagirl: 2:09pm On Aug 01
496 view no single protest pictures from South East. Abeg somebody should shame me for once and counter me with current pictures and videos of today's protest I won check something.

Cho Cho Cho Igbos staged the protest to destabilise Tinubu regime. Oya where are the people that stage the protest na. grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Kobojunkieee: 2:09pm On Aug 01
Shawarmagirl:
Helinues and co, I dear anyone to show me pictures or video of any protest currently going on in South East. When I say SE no send anybody Papa to protest I know what I'm saying. If they mean to protest, Una know how e go be.

Are you seriously telling me that Southeastern parts were successfully browbeaten by their bullies into doing nothing? Wow. A people defeated by lies and fear-mongering...nothing you can do about that. .. shocked

1 Like

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by NiRfreak(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01
Government have gone on overdrive using propagada, lies and scare tactics to cancel, douse the moral, and intimidate Nigerians against their lawful right to protest. It's even worse on Nairaland as pro-govt paid-agents infiltrated any thread to amplify such thread and peddle various trope against protest, often times ridiculing us and the suffering of Nigerians. It's a shame and I believe it should fuel our anger to protest the more.
The mildest of govt tactics is to hypnotise and reinforce into the psyche of Nigerians that protest equals violence and death just to discourage us . Bu Historically Govt is usually the cause of all violent protests in Nigeria.
The truth of the matter is, protest by its nature can not always be curtailed or predicted. What determines if a protest will be peaceful is the anger or the gravity of issues that fueled the protest in the first place especially if government is willfully oppressing and causing suffering. Also, Fuelling most violent protest is govts callousness to shoot at protesters. If police shoots at protesters, then there's no more rule of engagement or civility. That becomes a free for all as primal emotion against injustice will take over

Violent protest is bottled up anger against insensitivity or callousness of govt as well as perceived injustice, oppression and resistance of govt.....in such scenario, u cant tell a protester how he expresses that anger.
If protest has to be violent especially by destroying govt property, so be it, if it will get the needed attention. It took govt institutions to be burnt down in Kenya before their govt took them serious.
So Nigerians shouldn't play into govt book that protest should be cordoned off in a venue , that it shouldn't involve blocking of roads, or vandalizing govt property. This is the rule of protest everywhere in the world when people protest against suffering and oppression. Otherwise govt will never take us serious.
The efficacy of protest is unfortunately directly dependent on how much it cripples the economy and how much collateral damage a govt fears it will lose on its institutions and property..... otherwise...na rally una dey do o.....

1 Like

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by trutharena: 2:15pm On Aug 01
This is just another chance for miscreants to disrupt peace in Aba. Protests have become a cover for chaos and thuggery, not genuine grievances.

8 Likes

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Shawarmagirl: 2:18pm On Aug 01
Kobojunkieee:
Are you seriously telling me that Southeastern parts were successfully browbeaten by their bullies into doing nothing? Wow. A people defeated by lies and fear-mongering...nothing you can do about that. .. shocked

South East know Una tactics that's why they didn't fall for it. End SARs thought them lesson and they have learnt to mind their business

14 Likes

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Kobojunkieee: 2:22pm On Aug 01
Shawarmagirl:
βˆ† South East know Una tactics that's why they didn't fall for it. End SARs thought them lesson and they have learnt to mind their business
Get away! SouthEasterners have merely been beaten into cowering in submission to the many lies and bullying from other groups is all. undecided

2 Likes

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Dpharisee: 2:24pm On Aug 01
Ronus and Agbadonic Spirits are refreshing this site looking for posts about protests in the South East and this site will soon crash from over refreshing.
Igbos keep to their words grin

10 Likes

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Akaegwu(m): 2:30pm On Aug 01
Shawarmagirl:

We are not interested in your protest. We are dancing Atilogwu, Odumejes ike billion billion and Gentle man Ejeaghas gwo gwo ngwo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Akaegwu(m): 2:33pm On Aug 01
Kobojunkieee:
Get away! SouthEasterners have merely been beaten into cowering in submission to the many lies and bullying from other groups is all. undecided
says by someone drinking beans water. Your shame dey shame me. Una never see anything. Oil soup region has nothing upstairs

7 Likes

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Shawarmagirl: 2:36pm On Aug 01
786 views yet no single pictures from South East. The joke is on Bayo Onanuga, Reno Omokiri, Helinues and all the small small e-rats spreading false alarms against the South East. I made a video call now to my mum, and everywhere is busy inside the market.

9 Likes

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by helinues: 2:37pm On Aug 01
Shawarmagirl:
786 views yet no single pictures from South East. The joke is on Bayo Onanuga, Reno Omokiri, Helinues and all the small small e-rats spreading false alarms against the South East. I made a video call now to my mum, and everywhere is busy inside the market.

Mynd44
Seun
Oam4j
Nlfpmod
Fergie001

Kindly assist with this guy that has been trying to blackmail me since morning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Shawarmagirl: 2:38pm On Aug 01
Akaegwu:
We are not interested in your protest. We are dancing Atilogwu, Odumejes ike billion billion and Gentle man Ejeaghas gwo gwo ngwo

More bottles to the dance. Y'all should stay safe.

5 Likes

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Salewa97: 2:40pm On Aug 01
Aba, what are you protesting for again?

It’s like people have forgotten that protests don’t solve anything in Nigeria. Instead of going out there making noise, why not sit down and strategize on how to hold your leaders accountable?

These protests are just a platform for politicians to gain sympathy and not actual change. When was the last time a protest led to anything significant in the South East?

All this energy should be channeled into demanding better governance instead of just shouting in the streets. Aba should know better than to be caught up in this cycle of empty protests. It’s time for action that counts, not just noise.

6 Likes

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Orubebe01: 2:41pm On Aug 01
The same people that said they want to teach igbos lesson by voting tinubu are still the same people protesting against tinubu πŸ˜€

11 Likes

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Ezmans: 2:41pm On Aug 01
Let those the voted emilokan protest against it

5 Likes

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Shawarmagirl: 2:42pm On Aug 01
helinues:

Mynd44
Seun
Oam4j
Nlfpmod
Fergie001

Blackmail you, how? When you were busy creating thread up and down mentioning Igbos and Peter Obi you did not remember you were blackmailing them abi? You ban me I continue.

I thought you were making mouth this morning that Lagos nothing will happen there. What'sup?

7 Likes

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Kobojunkieee: 2:42pm On Aug 01
Akaegwu:
says by someone drinking beans water. Your shame dey shame me. Una never see anything. Oil soup region has nothing upstairs
Again, Get away! SouthEasterners have merely been beaten into cowering in submission to the many lies and bullying from other groups is all. undecided
Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by helinues: 2:43pm On Aug 01
Shawarmagirl:

Blackmail you, how? When you were busy creating thread up and down mentioning Igbos and Peter Obi you did not remember you were blackmailing them abi? You ban me I continue.

I thought you were making mouth this morning that Lagos nothing will happen there. What'sup?

Don't worry, mods would ask you for proofs for you to proof your innocent.

Sha make sure you have the evidence against me to clear yourself out
Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Kalashnikov49: 2:44pm On Aug 01
SE the real MEN given birth to by GALLANT women. cheesy

I HAIL UNA well well... grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Shawarmagirl: 2:44pm On Aug 01
helinues:

Mynd44
Seun
Oam4j
Nlfpmod
Fergie001

Helinues, I come to fulfil my promise to you. I promise you that I will remind you of this day that real Lagosians will protest irrespective of the Oro sacrifice. Did protest happen in Lagos or not? Smile

10 Likes

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Akaegwu(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01
Kobojunkieee:
Again, Get away! SouthEasterners have merely been beaten into cowering in submission to the many lies and bullying from other groups is all. undecided
Abacha described your regions ability sometime ago. That's why we went to sleep. Empty barrels.

9 Likes

Re: South East Protest: Massive Protest Ongoing In Aba by Kalashnikov49: 2:45pm On Aug 01
Sharap and leave this thread. Disgusting thing angry

helinues:

Don't worry, mods would ask you for proofs for you to proof your innocent.

Sha make sure you have the evidence against me to clear yourself out

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Sources Of Revenue - External And Internal / Orji Uzor Kalu’s SLOK Airline Noted For World- Class Service / Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.