Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,484 members, 7,911,139 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:22 AM

Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) (31419 Views)

Hunger Protest Begins In Niger State (Pictures) / Governor Umahi Inspects & Directly Partakes In Ongoing Projects In Ebonyi (Pix) / Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by phorget(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02
Oya let us blame Obi who came 3rd in an election, if Obi cant absolve the blames then let us extend it to the Obidients,the IPOB and Igbos generally.
Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:56pm On Aug 02
trutharena:
This is just another way for Obidients to gather and steal from innocent people while pretending to care. They will use this woman's tears to manipulate and cause chaos in the name of protest.
Continue to change your foolish narrative. You started that obidients are the ones wanting to sponsor protests, you all change that the reason igbos are not protesting is a sit at home. Now you are carelessly typing that they want to use the opportunity to cause chaos and steal from innocent people.
Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by Sammiepro95: 1:00pm On Aug 02
NiRfreak:
Government have gone on overdrive using propagada, lies and scare tactics to cancel, douse the moral, and intimidate Nigerians against their lawful right to protest. It's even worse on Nairaland as pro-govt paid-agents infiltrated any thread to amplify such thread and peddle various trope against protest, often times ridiculing us and the suffering of Nigerians. It's a shame and I believe it should fuel our anger to protest the more.
The mildest of govt tactics is to hypnotise and reinforce into the psyche of Nigerians that protest equals violence and death just to discourage us . Bu Historically Govt is usually the cause of all violent protests in Nigeria.
The truth of the matter is, protest by its nature can not always be curtailed or predicted. What determines if a protest will be peaceful is the anger or the gravity of issues that fueled the protest in the first place especially if government is willfully oppressing and causing suffering. Also, Fuelling most violent protest is govts callousness to shoot at protesters. If police shoots at protesters, then there's no more rule of engagement or civility. That becomes a free for all as primal emotion against injustice will take over

Violent protest is bottled up anger against insensitivity or callousness of govt as well as perceived injustice, oppression and resistance of govt.....in such scenario, u cant tell a protester how he expresses that anger.
If protest has to be violent especially by destroying govt property, so be it, if it will get the needed attention. It took govt institutions to be burnt down in Kenya before their govt took them serious.
So Nigerians shouldn't play into govt book that protest should be cordoned off in a venue , that it shouldn't involve blocking of roads, or vandalizing govt property. This is the rule of protest everywhere in the world when people protest against suffering and oppression. Otherwise govt will never take us serious.
The efficacy of protest is unfortunately directly dependent on how much it cripples the economy and how much collateral damage a govt fears it will lose on its institutions and property..... otherwise...na rally una dey do o.....

Real talk brother

-PRO TIPS
Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by caye(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02
Maysdevices:
You will use that 5k to buy what will kill you and we will eat your children

Pls, I hope you're just capping.
Stop saying things like these.
Many of these stupid whites are also here on nairaland ( anonymous) , and they enjoy when you write these, saying:

Eh! Josh! I told yer!
Come and see for yourself.
They are all cannibals.
Gee! KI-KI-KI!"
]

Stop misrepresentation of ourselves. Don't make it cheap for those idiots to insult us.
Thanks.
Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by LYNDDY(f): 1:26pm On Aug 02
trutharena:
This is just another way for Obidients to gather and steal from innocent people while pretending to care. They will use this woman's tears to manipulate and cause chaos in the name of protest.

Chai! I really feel you guys pain grin grin grin. Igbos no send una. You guys have been crying since yesterday to gain attention from us ooo. Day 2 of merriment.

🎶singing gwo gwo gwo ngwo
Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by flexyrule(m): 1:49pm On Aug 02
trutharena:
Thunder fire you there!
Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by Emigold14: 1:52pm On Aug 02
trutharena:
Paid agent spotted
Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by eepeepook: 1:53pm On Aug 02
Everybody is emotional during a protest. Nothing to see here.

1 Like

Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by 1000angstroms(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02
officialwdhtv:
Protest: Woman weeps as she partakes in the anti-hunger protest cry

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfA0CAmFrCM

They are obedients that were taught some lessons, the other woman in hijab is Peter Obi's wife.
Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by 1000angstroms(m): 2:14pm On Aug 02
benuejosh:
Failed Protest!

Nobody will address your useless demands.

The Protest is Political and against Tinubu because he is Yoruba.

The other ethnic group that are developers didn't protest in Lagos this time, can't you see how Lagos is peaceful? If they joined, now they would have been chaos everywhere.

FAILED PROTEST!
YOUR PLANS FAILED!

You keep contradicting yourself like a Dog eating shit.
You said the protest is not serious and later on said because igbos didn't protest, hence, why the protest isn't serious.

APC vermins, who did this to you yoruba muslims?
Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by 1000angstroms(m): 2:15pm On Aug 02
trutharena:

Rope is Very cheap now
Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by 1000angstroms(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02
SultanOfAbia:

I want to thank my mother from doing everything possible to prevent me from marrying into a Yoruba family..

She had lived in Lagos in the 80s and 90s
Before relocating to Warri in early 2000s

Everything she warned about Yorubas I was calling her a Tribalist
After experiencing it from my fiance family
And This past election opened my eyes to see how 2 sided and manipulative you lots are..

Tinubu that introduced large scale protest against Jonathan.
The same Tinubu and Soyinka that marched and championed protest.

Is now threatening and warning against protest??

If a Yoruba man greet me Good Afternoon
I will have to check if the sun is out
The most 2 faced shameless set of people lipsrsealed

If you know what God did for You that you didn't introduce treacherous gene into your DNA, you for regret your life.
Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by BeigJawnson(m): 2:30pm On Aug 02
trutharena:

Dey try get sense...
Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by BeigJawnson(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02
SultanOfAbia:

I want to thank my mother from doing everything possible to prevent me from marrying into a Yoruba family..

And This past election opened my eyes to see how 2 sided and manipulative you lots are..

Not all yorubas... Being two faced person isn't based on tribal thing... If you say this, so also my parents too warned me not to marry from your tribe, but I looked beyond and see that being good or bad is based on individuals and not tribe..

Many yorubas supported and voted obi yet their tribesmen called them bastards... I have been called bastard many times for supporting and voting for obi, but now many of them now see that they are the real bastards that voted Tinubu...
Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by BeigJawnson(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02
benuejosh:
Failed Protest!

Nobody will address your useless demands.

The Protest is Political and against Tinubu because he is Yoruba.

The other ethnic group that are developers didn't protest in Lagos this time, can't you see how Lagos is peaceful? If they joined, now they would have been chaos everywhere.

FAILED PROTEST!
YOUR PLANS FAILED!

So tinubu is the first Yoruba man to rule abi.? I wonder how people reason at times?
Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by BABANGBALI: 2:49pm On Aug 02
God please let something terrible happen and turn these protests to revolution in Nigeria. I want to see how revolution looks like
Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by BABANGBALI: 2:52pm On Aug 02
SultanOfAbia:

mumu talk. As if no Yorubas did not vote for obi, your master and saviour.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by Areosapien(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02
SultanOfAbia:

I want to thank my mother for doing everything possible to prevent me from marrying into a Yoruba family..

They are a CURSED people, and I'm boldly saying it.
I would RATHER support the KKK over co-existing with these filthy tigerclaw-faced animals!
Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by ksauthenticoi: 3:33pm On Aug 02
vengertime:
Tinubu has brought too much suffering to the land.

Tinubu must go we are tired
He will definitely go bro but after 4 years. That's the bitter truth
Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by Omoawoke: 5:18pm On Aug 02
officialwdhtv:
Protest: Woman weeps as she partakes in the anti-hunger protest cry

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfA0CAmFrCM

This is touching I must say
Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by RisenObinna: 5:41pm On Aug 02
trutharena:
grin grin

And it tells more of how dumb you lot that voted for Tinubu are...

Continue crying
Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by RisenObinna: 5:43pm On Aug 02
SultanOfAbia:

I want to thank my mother for doing everything possible to prevent me from marrying into a Yoruba family..

A big thanks to your mom for preventing the damage the lady could have caused us.
We could have lost you.

Don't marry Yoruba!

Tell this to your children.

1 Like

Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by Maysdevices(f): 7:39pm On Aug 02
caye:

Pls, I hope you're just capping.
Stop saying things like these.
Many of these stupid whites are also here on nairaland ( anonymous) , and they enjoy when you write these, saying:

Eh! Josh! I told yer!
Come and see for yourself.
They are all cannibals.
Gee! KI-KI-KI!"
]
Gibberish

Stop misrepresentation of ourselves. Don't make it cheap for those idiots to insult us.
Thanks.
Gibberish
Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by jaszplus12(m): 6:39am On Aug 03
Artscollection:
2027 make una try get sense oo
This to me is a very important statement! No long grammar, no insults and no bigotry, just a statement from a wise person...
Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by jaszplus12(m): 6:43am On Aug 03
BABANGBALI:
God please let something terrible happen and turn these protests to revolution in Nigeria. I want to see how revolution looks like
Sure you would be there to see it? Revolution consumes a lot and few are left to survive it...
Re: Protest: Woman Weeps As She Partakes In The Anti-hunger Protest (video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:46am On Aug 03
Everydaylove:
2027 is coming...
Yes for Tinubu 2nd term and another Northerner will take over. No space for Agulu Candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) / Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.