Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,835 members, 7,921,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:19 PM

If The South East Really Wants To Rule Nigeria. This Is The Opportunity They Hav - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The South East Really Wants To Rule Nigeria. This Is The Opportunity They Hav (738 Views)

Atiku And PDP Have Actually Gained More Votes From APC Than They Hav Lost To Obi / Are The Accusations Against South West By South East Really Valid? / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The South East Really Wants To Rule Nigeria. This Is The Opportunity They Hav by Thewrath(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01
Letdemsay02:
I think the Igbos should use this opportunity to align with north on this protest that is on ground. This is not the best time to be neutral. They should take side with the north. This is the time to prove to them, that they are not enemies. I don't know much about politics just that overthinking they worry me.
You think the SE are foolish to get involved in a case of two theives(sw and north) who has misunderstanding over loot sharing?tinubu will still settle with the north before election,what will be the fate of SE…don’t worry about SE,they have their agitation to worry about.

1 Like

Re: If The South East Really Wants To Rule Nigeria. This Is The Opportunity They Hav by helinues: 3:05pm On Aug 01
nedu666:

You mean politics of spreading poverty to everyone including your people. Nonsense politics

Na you people dey attract unnecessarily dragging to your region which is something so obvious on this thread.

I made my innocent comments exonerating SE from protesting which most of you support, but una still find a way of attacking my own comments.

For how long would some of you continue to be dragging your region unnecessarily?
Re: If The South East Really Wants To Rule Nigeria. This Is The Opportunity They Hav by Macphenson: 3:16pm On Aug 01
helinues:

How are your advises working for you personally in your region?

Before dashing us clothes, let's us see what you got in your wardrobe

You are the one that fronted urself as Mr. adviser, nobody asked u, so pls advise the administration.

Oh, i just remembered same u that was threatning protesters some days ago on this forum. Obviously we have seen the kind of chaotic advise you dish out.
Mr. Adviser, I greet u.
Re: If The South East Really Wants To Rule Nigeria. This Is The Opportunity They Hav by nero2face: 3:19pm On Aug 01
Ur not just overthinking, u may be suffering from some phobias, get well soon bro
Re: If The South East Really Wants To Rule Nigeria. This Is The Opportunity They Hav by Shawarmagirl: 3:21pm On Aug 01
Letdemsay02:
I think the Igbos should use this opportunity to align with north on this protest that is on ground. This is not the best time to be neutral. They should take side with the north. This is the time to prove to them, that they are not enemies. I don't know much about politics just that overthinking they worry me.

Una plan no go work. End SARs thought us lesson and as a good student we are, we learnt well.

No South East state will protest. The hunger reach is too but we won't protest.
Re: If The South East Really Wants To Rule Nigeria. This Is The Opportunity They Hav by BaddestQueen(f): 3:25pm On Aug 01
helinues:

Stop confusing yourself. I personally exonerated Peter Obi, Igbo and tagging the whole Obidients as a group behind the protest.

We no dey play mischievous politics for here.

Toh I don't support tinubu initially ooo
I'm just chasing nairaland clout with him
oma se oo
shatap
Stop talking nonsense
oya say
my head ooo
my belle oo
pim pim pim
kpongolo gbongolo
hehu hehu hehu
Re: If The South East Really Wants To Rule Nigeria. This Is The Opportunity They Hav by BaddestQueen(f): 3:26pm On Aug 01
helinues:

Na why we dey advise una make you dey watch the way we dey play our own politics without being emotional.

We dey always separate facts from frictions. We no dey play mischievous politics for here

oma se oo
shatap
Stop talking nonsense
oya say
oyooooo
aaaahhhhh
mmmmmmm
hooooooooo
tapum tapum tapum
do you hear the clap of thunder ?
Re: If The South East Really Wants To Rule Nigeria. This Is The Opportunity They Hav by Fighttillvictory: 3:31pm On Aug 01
helinues:
South East are not protesting. Make una stop wishing evil for the region.

Allow them to be
Emergency lover of southeast. Nig will burn to ashes any ways. And you op, i be like say na kollos you take. You better go sleep that your overthinking make thunder no strike you. Anumpa, in na overthink
Re: If The South East Really Wants To Rule Nigeria. This Is The Opportunity They Hav by BaddestQueen(f): 3:34pm On Aug 01
helinues:

How are your advises working for you personally in your region?

Before dashing us clothes, let's us see what you got in your wardrobe
oma se oo
Ebi na mpawa oooo
Tinubu We are hungry ooo
all the way from Ogun Osun Oyo Ekiti
we're Ebi na mpawa oo
give us gbegiri to drink
give us agbado to chop
give us owambe to dance
give us omonile jobs
give us agbero jobs
so we'll not scream
Ebi na mpawa oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: If The South East Really Wants To Rule Nigeria. This Is The Opportunity They Hav by Akuruoulo(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01
Letdemsay02:
We don't want to rule Nigeria.
We want Yoruba people to burn it themselves
Re: If The South East Really Wants To Rule Nigeria. This Is The Opportunity They Hav by chiagozien(m): 4:00pm On Aug 01
helinues:
South East are not protesting. Make una stop wishing evil for the region.

Allow them to be
I thought south East are behind the planned protest cheesy grin
Re: If The South East Really Wants To Rule Nigeria. This Is The Opportunity They Hav by Kdon2: 4:02pm On Aug 01
Letdemsay02:

They will never rule. Kiss the hard truth
Re: If The South East Really Wants To Rule Nigeria. This Is The Opportunity They Hav by naija1stnigar(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01
Who be this mumu poster self? It obvious you are looking for scape goats! They are enjoying thier peace and keeping thier energy for something meaningful, atleast we are very sure that judases will not betray and destroy thier bussinesses, they have stayed out of your movie scene now let us now see if yorubas will now blame thier fulani masters.
Re: If The South East Really Wants To Rule Nigeria. This Is The Opportunity They Hav by mrvitalis(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01
Letdemsay02:
If Peter were well known in the nortt. The way the south massively supported him ,don,t you know He would have been president by now.
So North never knew Atiku vice?

Was yardua known on the east?
Abeg leave talk
Re: If The South East Really Wants To Rule Nigeria. This Is The Opportunity They Hav by chiagozien(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01
helinues:

Stop confusing yourself. I personally exonerated Peter Obi, Igbo and tagging the whole Obidients as a group behind the protest.

We no dey play mischievous politics for here.
lolz the same you that said Igbos are behind the planned protest. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Fire Kills Pregnant Woman, 7 Others / Be Your Brothers Keeper, North Beg South / NIGERIA, ICJ And Texas Execution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.