Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,592 members, 7,929,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:22 AM

Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State (49407 Views)

Bashir Hadejia Arrested With Gold Belonging To Libyan Central Bank (Video) / Pictures & Video From PDP Rally In Hadejia LGA, Jigawa State / President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by lexy2014: 8:04pm On Aug 01
Softmirror:

You have quoted the constitution but you haven't told us how.

the constitution I quoted is the "how".

Section 14 (2b) of the constitution of the federal republic of nigeria says:

"the security and welfare of the people shall be the primary purpose of government".

is there anything that can be done outside of the provisions of the constitution?
Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by Kobojunkieee: 8:04pm On Aug 01
Softmirror:
β†ͺYou have quoted the constitution but you haven't told us how.
That is easy! By implementing policies that are both pro-business and pro-people, at the same time ensuring infrastructure development to enable them to thrive in the country? Right now there is a general lack of infrastructure and government policies have been generally anti-people and anti-business as well, but your government spends Trillions of Naira each year claiming(in fact lying) that it has developed Nigeria when the reality is all an audio. undecided
Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by haslaw(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01
When will Nigerians learn the antics of the SE.

This was how Azikiwe positioned his people for a bloody ethnic cleansing they called a coup in January 1966. Same Azikiwe sneaked out of the country just before the coup leaving his friends from other regions to be massacred

CharlyBoy and his cohorts gaslighted the country to a protest that is already turning violent and destructive only for him to run away and hide in a corner and watch the country burn.

The most treacherous people are SE

Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by Softmirror: 8:06pm On Aug 01
Kobojunkieee:
That is easy! By implementing policies that are both pro-business and pro-people, at the same time ensuring infrastructure development to enable them to thrive in the country? Right now there is a general lack of infrastructure and government policies have been generally anti-people and anti-business as well, but your government spends Trillions of Naira each year claiming(in fact lying) that it has developed Nigeria when the reality is all an audio. undecided

I like your intellectual input.

1 Like

Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by NorthernersSuck: 8:06pm On Aug 01
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
E be like say aboki no wan hear word again grin

Their ears don block....No amount of warning go fit stop Dem again cheesy. Any governor wey support the protest go dey regret by now cheesy. Na wa

Yoruba miscreants especially the Muslim head slamming terrorists think say na play Nigerians dey play before, even their stupid yeye Oro don enter house since yesterday grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by Angelfrost(m): 8:09pm On Aug 01
This is just the problem... No protest in Nigeria can ever remain peaceful.

A nation with this alarming number of unemployed, criminal minded and thuggish youths!

Endsars 2.0 is just staring us in the face.
Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by Kobojunkieee: 8:09pm On Aug 01
Softmirror:
β†ͺ I like you intellectual input.
These solutions have been available to us for 100s of years. The problem is that Nigerians keep promoting criminals to doing jobs that criminals cannot do for them. In a sane country, 99.9% of those in government today would be in prison instead. Or labeled ex-convicts. But in Nigeria, they are glorified and made kings. ***Shudders****😣😣😣😣😣😣

1 Like

Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by NorthernersSuck: 8:09pm On Aug 01
haslaw:
When will Nigerians learn the antics of the SE.

This was how Azikiwe positioned his people for a bloody ethnic cleansing they called a coup in January 1966. Same Azikiwe sneaked out of the country just before the coup leaving his friends from other regions to be massacred

CharlyBoy and his cohorts gaslighted the country to a protest that is already turning violent and destructive only for him to run away and hide in a corner and watch the country burn.

The most treacherous people are SE

Yoruba Muslim terrorists miscreant, where's your god Oro?
Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by Softmirror: 8:12pm On Aug 01
Kobojunkieee:
These solutions have been available to us for 100s of years. The problem is that Nigerians keep promoting criminals to doing jobs that criminals cannot do for them. In a sane country, 99.9% of those in government today would be in prison instead. Or labeled ex-convicts. But in Nigeria, they are glorified and made kings. ***Shudders****😣😣😣😣😣😣

How do you explain business owners who get sabotage by their employees. I mean, it's so difficult to run a business without being defrauded by those you entrust your business. It a great challenge killing businesses in Nigeria.
Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by santaclaws: 8:13pm On Aug 01
Goodvibes007:

Congratulations to the hoodlums. State government will use the money mean for welfare to repair the damaged infrastructure and properties.

Nlfpmod

Which welfare? Stop deceiving yourself... I don't support violence but don't start writing as if one money is meant for people's welfare abeg... If they took care of the welfare of people would they be out protesting?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01
Helinues, yarimo, are u not entertained!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by Teenaira: 8:15pm On Aug 01
Brendaniel:
When Igbos where warning them about Tinubu, they thought it was tribalism Igbos were playing.

Igbos have done their own protest in February 2023...

You are deceiving yourself igbos must protest so that they can also destroy their states after all the protest is for hunger and ending of bad governance which is inherent in the whole of Nigeria. You can't join hand to destroy other people's states and be hiding your own from destruction.

1 Like

Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by DannyMTP(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01
Do northerners know what it means to protest? I doubt it
Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by Ayosman1: 8:16pm On Aug 01
Omoawoke:
Nothing like peaceful protest

Some people are lurking behind to commit crimes and unleash violence

Some people are waiting to laugh and say β€œWe told you so”

Some people are still disappointed because their only hope is to see Southwest burn… they are enemies of progress. Nothing really concern them about things getting better, the hardship is just an excuse to cover their hidden agenda and all they want is watch others burn, bad governance or no bad governance no be their business

Just the same way South West πŸ—‘ πŸ˜ͺ mock innocent Jonathan...useless irritating dirty Yoruba people...idiots tribalistic beings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by Kobojunkieee: 8:18pm On Aug 01
Softmirror:
β†ͺ How do you explain business owners who get sabotage by their employees. I mean, it's so difficult to run a business without being defrauded by those you entrust your business. It a great challenge killing businesses in Nigeria.
As I said, pro-people and pro-business policies are not in place in Nigeria. Let me give you an idea of what I mean. If you ship the very same employees who sabotage businesses in Nigeria to a place like America and give them the same job today, those very same people are more likely to turn out model employees. Why? Because of the policies in place in places like America which benefit both the workers and their employees. And in cases, where the trust between employer and employee fails, there are policies in place to handle such conflicts in a manner convenient to all. undecided

Go back and check to see some of the policies that kept the same problems from cropping up as it has since the introduction of Democracy in Nigeria. The military had policies that helped in these areas. But since the introduction of Democracy, much of that has gone out the window. The government in Nigeria has been generally anti-people and anti-businesses for a long time. This is why the situation is so today. undecided
Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by coneh3ad: 8:18pm On Aug 01
"The north is cooking" grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by Teenaira: 8:20pm On Aug 01
Newton2024:
Nice one!

May this protest lead to revolution and regime change. We are tired of Tinubu, the documented drug dealer. Enough is enough.

Nigerians know your motive and I can assure you that the motive is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by Softmirror: 8:21pm On Aug 01
Kobojunkieee:
As I said, pro-people and pro-business policies are not in place in Nigeria. Let me give you an idea of what I mean. If you ship the very same employees who sabotage businesses in Nigeria to a place like America and give them the same job today, those very same people are more likely to turn out model employees. Why? Because of the policies in place in places like America which benefit both the workers and their employees. And in cases, where the trust between employer and employee fails, there are policies in place to handle such conflicts in a manner convenient to all. undecided

Yes check and balance. I get you.
Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by VaginaAcademic: 8:23pm On Aug 01
E be like say na north experience this hardship pass
Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01
Let it begin
Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01
Brendaniel:
When Igbos where warning them about Tinubu, they thought it was tribalism Igbos were playing.

Igbos have done their own protest in February 2023...

Your project is Peter Obi? Never will Nigeria elect that extremist as president

Iggbo have been warning people as the custodian of all tribe in Nigeria muumu people, why can't you confused homosapien warn yourselves about those killing fellow Iggbo in Igbo land?

Confused elements
Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by Obierika(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01
Mightymanna:
Nigerians are pushed to the wall

How does that justify destroying government infrastructure that was put there for their use?
Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by Kobojunkieee: 8:24pm On Aug 01
Softmirror:
β†ͺ Yes check and balance. I get you.
Good pay, training, incentives, and benefits as well. These are all some of the things that go along way in creating a dependable work force. These are also a lot of things that are mostly missing in the Nigerian situation. undecided
Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by happney65: 8:24pm On Aug 01
mactoni91:
Isn't it weird?

No one is blaming Peter Obi or IPOB for Tinubu woes.

The Northern guys are displaying, Ronu guys can't even cough

grin

They canr cough at all.

If it were the SE that was burning like this,they would have called igbos all sort of names. But now we no even hear anything at all

They can't face the North. They have all gone to hide their yeye and miserable faces
Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by Softmirror: 8:26pm On Aug 01
Kobojunkieee:
Good pay, training, incentives, and benefits as well. These are all some of the things that go along way in creating a dependable work force. These are also a lot of things that are mostly missing in the Nigerian situation. undecided

I like you input.
Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by Atarakpa: 8:27pm On Aug 01
Goodvibes007:

Congratulations to the hoodlums. State government will use the money mean for welfare to repair the damaged infrastructure and properties.

Nlfpmod
you forget to add the inflation of the contract by same politicians
Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by advanceDNA: 8:27pm On Aug 01
xynerise:
Tinubu should address the issue on ground. Is he watching and enjoying the news on TV?

There is nothing to address.... All tinubu is seeing right now is that Peter obi and other opposition wants to take his office.....
Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by Utanisco(m): 8:28pm On Aug 01
[quote author=Deziwealth post=131272405]The only foolish people I see here are the hausas, they have allowed obi who lost an election use their head to destroy their regionsπŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ€£
As long as west is safe and nothing is destroyed, if you like protest for 1yr when you tire you go back to your Houses.

Those destroying things are either igbos or obi supporters...
If not for the strict warning they would have destroyed lagos again but fear no allow them try nonsense else it'll be shoot at sight πŸ˜‹[/quote

Wetin concern Peter obi with this

But why una go just de think like monkeys when una be human beings

God forbid u n ur entire family
Tufiakwa ooo
Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by Angelfrost(m): 8:28pm On Aug 01
Omoawoke:

Are you high? What do you expect him to do? They have told you people not to protest that nothing good will come from it, una dey ginger

So, they should just keep suffering and dying of hunger while your leaders feed fat?!!

What do they expect their president to do?!!

If he doesn't know what to do, he should fvcking RESIGN!

If Nigeria was beyond his capacity to lead and transform, then he should never have been so desperate to occupy that sensitive office...

He should have stepped aside for more competent people in the party, like Osibanjo.
Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by Okechinwadike: 8:28pm On Aug 01
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerian youths
we don see you that works in NNPC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Turned Violent In Hadejia, Jigawa State by Omoawoke: 8:29pm On Aug 01
Ayosman1:

Just the same way South West πŸ—‘ πŸ˜ͺ mock innocent Jonathan...useless irritating dirty Yoruba people...idiots tribalistic beings

Seun mynd44 fergie001 nlfpmod Dominque

Seun mynd44, if na before I for don nak this guy better insult whey carry weight. grin I am being a good nairaland citizen oo, pls do the needful and send him to 3 months ban

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) / Allen Onyema: In Three Days, All Airlines In Nigeria Will Shut Down / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.