Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,601 members, 7,941,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

African Novel Reviews. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / African Novel Reviews. (842 Views)

The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / African Novel / Whats Your Best African Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Novel Reviews. by Ndipe(m): 2:07am On Dec 04, 2011
Just my thought, but I'd like to know of each of your opinion regarding reviewing novels on this board to promote active participation. As most of us are of African descent, it is most likely that novels written by African writers would be the most popular ones. Perhaps, a member of this forum would pick a novel they have read (like Things Fall Apart) critique it and others would lend their opinions expressing their likes and dislikes of the novel. That would bring 'energy' to this particular forum. Let me know your ideas on this proposition.

(1) (Reply)

Run Aluu Run ( A Poem) / The Night Swimmer Vs Dilemma - Vote For Your Next Update. / Now You Can Get Paid For Your Short Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.