Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,454 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:03 PM

Youwin Is For Real! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Youwin Is For Real! (684 Views)

Any Body Knows About Youwin? Is This True? / Pasdo On Youwin 3 Second State Results!!! / NA LOVE Oh,is This Guy For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youwin Is For Real! by dokkyelele(f): 2:53am On Dec 04, 2011
First I thought it was all joke, scam and all Nigeria gbogbotigbo but when l did apply and I helped my friend applied, I waited and watched till now that the email came in this morning for the training and accept it or not, I dont knw anybody or see anybody, JUST OUR LUCK and I hope the training will brings out good fruits.
Re: Youwin Is For Real! by dokkyelele(f): 2:56am On Dec 04, 2011
Notification of Acceptance and Non-acceptance is going around now. Congrats to all that has recieved already and to thoes that has not or did not keep the Nigerian Flag up high. We will sure succeed to stop this unemployment together. Peace and Unity

(1) (Reply)

Contest? / Picture Of A Policeman Deadly Drunk @ 5:45am / Random Quotes From Napoleon Hill's Think And Grow Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.