Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,965 members, 7,980,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:25 PM

Helinus, Salewa, Chinkoalhaji , Can You Confirm If All Protesters Are IPOB ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helinus, Salewa, Chinkoalhaji , Can You Confirm If All Protesters Are IPOB ? (221 Views)

Protesters Are Not In Sight Yet At Ojota In Lagos But The Police Are There / Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria / #EndSARS Protesters Are Pseudo-Activists ― Frank Mba Lists 10 Points By IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helinus, Salewa, Chinkoalhaji , Can You Confirm If All Protesters Are IPOB ? by Deepspirituals: 4:29pm On Aug 01
helinus, salewa, chinkoalhaji , Can you Confirm if all Protesters are IPOB ?

1 Like

Re: Helinus, Salewa, Chinkoalhaji , Can You Confirm If All Protesters Are IPOB ? by Deepspirituals: 5:08pm On Aug 01
Where are they ? Hiding grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Helinus, Salewa, Chinkoalhaji , Can You Confirm If All Protesters Are IPOB ? by Salewa97: 5:10pm On Aug 01
I am now famous.

I love this

2 Likes

Re: Helinus, Salewa, Chinkoalhaji , Can You Confirm If All Protesters Are IPOB ? by Salewa97: 5:11pm On Aug 01
God bless the Kano protesters. They are patriots.

I have been warning them for the past few days but seems their head don block

Sowore is happy now

2 Likes

Re: Helinus, Salewa, Chinkoalhaji , Can You Confirm If All Protesters Are IPOB ? by sreamsense: 5:23pm On Aug 01
Deepspirituals:
helinus, salewa, chinkoalhaji , Can you Confirm if all Protesters are IPOB ?
Ipob and there supporters are online creating fake profiles and posting fake photos to cause people to cause destruction and looting of public properties like kanu and ekpa taught them

2 Likes

Re: Helinus, Salewa, Chinkoalhaji , Can You Confirm If All Protesters Are IPOB ? by Deepspirituals: 5:35pm On Aug 01
Salewa97:
I am now famous.

I love this
Famous for being talking from your Anus.

Simple Question . You are Dodging.

Confirm to us Your Yoruba , Hausa Brothers and Sisters in the Protest that they are all IPOB ?

Since it's Only IPOB that are Suffering ,

All other Tribes and People are Enjoying .
Re: Helinus, Salewa, Chinkoalhaji , Can You Confirm If All Protesters Are IPOB ? by helinues: 5:36pm On Aug 01
You people shouldn't do just because you can't beat us and then be trolling us.

That's pettiness

2 Likes

Re: Helinus, Salewa, Chinkoalhaji , Can You Confirm If All Protesters Are IPOB ? by Deepspirituals: 5:37pm On Aug 01
Salewa97:
God bless the Kano protesters. They are patriots.

I have been warning them for the past few days but seems their head don block

Sowore is happy now
Commander of the Armed Forced and all other Security Agencies , You should be able to Stop Protesters from Protesting over your Jagaban Incapabilities, Selfishness , Heartless and non Considering of the People's Plight .

1 Like

Re: Helinus, Salewa, Chinkoalhaji , Can You Confirm If All Protesters Are IPOB ? by BaddestQueen(f): 5:40pm On Aug 01
helinues:

That's pettiness
Toh I don't support tinubu initially ooo
I'm just chasing nairaland clout with him
oma se oo
stop talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Helinus, Salewa, Chinkoalhaji , Can You Confirm If All Protesters Are IPOB ? by Deepspirituals: 5:47pm On Aug 01
helinues:

That's pettiness
Trolling, Beat You ,

Stop Derailing, Face the Point .

You and your Cohorts have always Mentioned Anyone Against this Wicked Administration are IPOB,

Confirm everyone involve in this that they are IPOB , Your Brothers and Sisters in the North and West are Hungry , Tired and Fed up of this Bad Governance.

Heli-Nus and your Cohorts, Ignorantly Creating Confusions .

Bring out people living around you Happy with The Present Situation in the Economy.

Why are you so easily Bought over ,You see realities on Ground ,You care not to Talk about it .

All you care about is your Personal Stomach care Stipends .

You keep talking about Elections Losers Protesting ,How about those that voted for Tinubu and they keep saying Ebin Npa WA oonow .

You are Haters of Nigerian Progress

1 Like

Re: Helinus, Salewa, Chinkoalhaji , Can You Confirm If All Protesters Are IPOB ? by trutharena: 5:50pm On Aug 01
It's clear that these protesters are just a bunch of miscreants hiding behind a façade. The way they brandish IPOB affiliation shows their true colors. They are not fighting for the people, but rather for their selfish interests.

1 Like

Re: Helinus, Salewa, Chinkoalhaji , Can You Confirm If All Protesters Are IPOB ? by Deepspirituals: 6:09pm On Aug 01
trutharena:
It's clear that these protesters are just a bunch of miscreants hiding behind a façade. The way they brandish IPOB affiliation shows their true colors. They are not fighting for the people, but rather for their selfish interests.
No one Fights for anyone , They are protesting , Look Around in your Area how many are Saying ohhhh! This Government is doing so well , We are Happy Wooow things are Good .
Stop being Hypocritical .

Stop Accusing anyone of their Actions .

It's Glaring things are Getting worse .

You know it . Don't Be heartless

(1) (Reply)

Protest Over? What Now? / Deleted / Protest And Fuel Scarcity, Should Tinubu Remain Petroleum Minister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.