Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,930 members, 7,946,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Throwback Picture Of Mark Angel, Denilson Igwe And Emmanuella. Money Good o - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback Picture Of Mark Angel, Denilson Igwe And Emmanuella. Money Good o (3105 Views)

+18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) / Aunty Success And Emmanuella Fight Over Boyfriend Again / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Picture Of Mark Angel, Denilson Igwe And Emmanuella. Money Good o by fuellessgen: 5:10pm On Aug 01
Ahh, the days of little beginning.

Mark even lap both Emmanuella and Denilson for inside plane. 😃😁😁😁

I'm sure money done dey come small small at this point for them to afford a seat in a plane. grin grin

Work hard o, you go make am one day.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mark Angel, Denilson Igwe And Emmanuella. Money Good o by brain54(m): 9:16pm On Aug 01
Lap person for plane...?

When no be molue.

These guys have come a long way though. Especially Mark. See poverty for mark face.

Depise not the days of humble beginnings!

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mark Angel, Denilson Igwe And Emmanuella. Money Good o by Godfather92(m): 11:06pm On Aug 01
Hard/smart work pay.... Be patient if e never pay

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mark Angel, Denilson Igwe And Emmanuella. Money Good o by Umueme: 11:30pm On Aug 01
Poverty na bastard 😑

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mark Angel, Denilson Igwe And Emmanuella. Money Good o by bilo1(m): 12:18am On Aug 02
Rags to Riches

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mark Angel, Denilson Igwe And Emmanuella. Money Good o by TUANKU(m): 2:40am On Aug 02
Early days.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mark Angel, Denilson Igwe And Emmanuella. Money Good o by Birniwa(m): 4:49am On Aug 02
I wonder what airline will allow a passenger to lap two more other passengers. What about the comfortability of the person next to them? What about their overall safety as the plane starts moving??
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mark Angel, Denilson Igwe And Emmanuella. Money Good o by RickyJesus: 4:53am On Aug 02
Birniwa:
I wonder what airline will allow a passenger to lap two more other passengers. What about the comfortability of the person next to them? What about their overall safety as the plane starts moving??
I just hope you are kidding.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mark Angel, Denilson Igwe And Emmanuella. Money Good o by Baronthecelebri: 5:24am On Aug 02
Poverty na bastard
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mark Angel, Denilson Igwe And Emmanuella. Money Good o by TheBreastSucker(m): 5:30am On Aug 02
Money is good, just like breasts grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mark Angel, Denilson Igwe And Emmanuella. Money Good o by Sirmwill: 7:02am On Aug 02
RickyJesus:

I just hope you are kidding.

Is there?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mark Angel, Denilson Igwe And Emmanuella. Money Good o by Anguldi(m): 7:14am On Aug 02
Birniwa:

It's part of the comedy
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mark Angel, Denilson Igwe And Emmanuella. Money Good o by Anguldi(m): 7:16am On Aug 02
Cruise
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mark Angel, Denilson Igwe And Emmanuella. Money Good o by RickyJesus: 7:35am On Aug 02
Sirmwill:

Is there?
It's general knowledge naw, it's called lapping ticket.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mark Angel, Denilson Igwe And Emmanuella. Money Good o by Blitzking: 7:36am On Aug 02
Why do I feel Mark and Emma were just enjoying themselves.. they were not after money
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mark Angel, Denilson Igwe And Emmanuella. Money Good o by brain54(m): 8:09am On Aug 02
RickyJesus:

It's general knowledge naw, it's called lapping ticket.
Lap tickets usually apply to infants...

Or small children. Who meet specific age and weight requirements.

Usually under 2 years or 18kg depending on the airline.

Adults are required to purchase their own ticket and occupy their own seat.

Consider safety regulations and requirements also adults cannot comfortable be held on another's lap while using the safety equipment like seat belts.

I think mark was just acting or fooling around with Denison and Emmanuella in the picture!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Mark Angel, Denilson Igwe And Emmanuella. Money Good o by KingMack(m): 9:10am On Aug 02
last Last God no go shame us🙏🙏
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mark Angel, Denilson Igwe And Emmanuella. Money Good o by Festy4u(m): 11:44am On Aug 02
I don't think they lapped on the olane, probably, it was just a shot taken for the joke of it.

On another note, if all Denilson said recently about Mark Angel's ill treatment towards him as regards their finances are true, then Mark really has a lot of ground to cover in redeeming his image.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Mark Angel, Denilson Igwe And Emmanuella. Money Good o by RickyJesus: 12:06pm On Aug 02
brain54:

Lap tickets usually apply to infants...

Or small children. Who meet specific age and weight requirements.

Usually under 2 years or 18kg depending on the airline.

Adults are required to purchase their own ticket and occupy their own seat.

Consider safety regulations and requirements also adults cannot comfortable be held on another's lap while using the safety equipment like seat belts.

I think mark was just acting or fooling around with Denison and Emmanuella in the picture!

Isn't it obvious that I was just making fun of him and the question. Even gig no dey allow lapping na plane, like you think with my level of reasoning and exposure I believe that the picture is real? Anybody that thought it was real should seriously question his own mental health and wellbeing.

(1) (Reply)

Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead / Undelivered Letters *Updated* / One Thing Both The Rich And Poor Have In Common .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.