Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,220 members, 7,925,802 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 11:36 PM

Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games (2523 Views)

Highlights Of FUTO Olympic Marathon Race 2021 / Professor Fired From University For Saying Biological Sex Is Real And Important / Meet The Dean, Faculty Of Biological Science - Akwa Ibom State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by derecho(m): 6:46pm On Aug 01
Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by Bellfun(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01
The IOC got it all wrong by allowing such 'mismatch'!

What happens when female trans(biological males) takes to women's sports?

5 Likes

Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by brodalikeme(m): 10:23pm On Aug 01
Them never see anything. When you think you are too wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by RealityKings(f): 10:49pm On Aug 01
I thought what a man can do a woman can do better

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by kalufelix(m): 11:20pm On Aug 01
Them no give am enough testostereone ni? Wahala..
Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by PJtech: 11:30pm On Aug 01
Where did it go wrong in the human race? The worst is that this people are forcing DEI on kids in schools without thier parent consent
Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by Lanre1st(m): 11:47pm On Aug 01
TransRubbish

I still don't know what Oyinbo want to achieve with LGTBQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by CHoccolaTE: 1:30am On Aug 02
Shame on those people supporting this nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by papyjaypaul: 2:38am On Aug 02
Does Algeria allow trans athletes

Do Muslim countries allow men become women

Let's start there

Those trying to say it's woke are unfortunately not thinking like they are awake. Trans and Islam is not possible so how would you expect Algeria to welcome someone like her because of Olympics? This story and the way everyone has spread one narrative, even Elon Musk too has reminded me why I must not follow bandwagon and think for myself first. Trust but verify every thing you see there

Italians were just sore losers who could not accept the disgraceful defeat after 1 mins that the fight for racial supremacy is to try and cancel the female athlete. They did this to caster semanya too if i remember well. If she was white they will explain it away, it's an African and an arab they are so embarassed by. Italians should tell a better story. IOC already said she was eligible, there is no point in crying foul. If the Italian did not want to fight at all, she should never have entered the ring. Dem give am blow she come de cry say na ojoro. 1 chance grin

1 Like

Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by BALLOSKI: 3:49am On Aug 02
This nonsense has to stop!

This Olympics is the most useless and controversial ever!
Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by BALLOSKI: 3:51am On Aug 02
kalufelix:
Them no give am enough testostereone ni? Wahala..
Did you read the title well?

1 Like

Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by Mercury12(m): 4:08am On Aug 02
Transgender LGBT bullshit people.
The west allowed the confusion.

1 Like

Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by papyjaypaul: 4:36am On Aug 02
Trans right ranking. Look where Algeria is. Please make Italians go chop pasta

Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by kalufelix(m): 6:48am On Aug 02
BALLOSKI:
Did you read the title well?
Oh i didn't..title is somewhat confusing.. should have been a trans-female plummets a biological female..
Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by 23jerryking(m): 7:22am On Aug 02
You guys are unbelievable, somebody that even has kids in her marriage is who you Western puppets are referring to as a transgender male. Even creating a thread upon it, since when did Algeria started supporting or accommodating transgenders?
So in your lives you all want to say that you've never see a woman but with masculine prowess. Truly the black race is really cursed.
Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by davillian(m): 7:52am On Aug 02
Naturally we all know men are stronger than women....
I don't know why but it has been so
Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by agadez007(m): 8:56am On Aug 02
Isn’t Algeria supposed to be a Muslim Country?

I have come to realise that only poor Muslims strictly adhere to Sharia/Islamic laws,rich ones no send them
Saudi Arabia have allowed alcohol in their countries for non Muslims but Hausa and Yoruba Muslims want to be more Arab than Arabians from Arab peninsula
Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by Expanse2020(m): 8:58am On Aug 02
Since you fight and advocate for equal right now you can't take all when the consequences is out there...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Italians are crying no be Dem de advocate for everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:59am On Aug 02
papyjaypaul:
Does Algeria allow trans athletes

Do Muslim countries allow men become women

Let's start there

Those trying to say it's woke are unfortunately not thinking like they are awake. Trans and Islam is not possible so how would you expect Algeria to welcome someone like her because of Olympics? This story and the way everyone has spread one narrative, even Elon Musk too has reminded me why I must not follow bandwagon and think for myself first. Trust but verify every thing you see there

Italians were just sore losers who could not accept the disgraceful defeat after 1 mins that the fight for racial supremacy is to try and cancel the female athlete. They did this to caster semanya too if i remember well. If she was white they will explain it away, it's an African and an arab they are so embarassed by. Italians should tell a better story. IOC already said she was eligible, there is no point in crying foul. If the Italian did not want to fight at all, she should never have entered the ring. Dem give am blow she come de cry say na ojoro. 1 chance grin
Lol....
You are too funny

grin cheesy grin grin
😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂
Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by PlayerMeji: 9:03am On Aug 02
I love the lesson learned!

Shebi every body is forming woke....

They are allowing America to dictate whatever it wants to them...

1 Like

Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by Expanse2020(m): 9:03am On Aug 02
agadez007:

I have come to realise that only poor Muslims strictly adhere to Sharia/Islamic laws,rich ones no send them
Saudi Arabia have allowed alcohol in their countries for non Muslims but Hausa and Yoruba Muslims want to be more Arab than Arabians from Arab peninsula
Shut up
Stop dragging religion to everything
In Algeria did they told you they practice sharia for their government rather than capitalist as a whole country

And Saudi you mentioned there they are only planning to do that just for the world cup.,.you should go t Saudi with a bottle of beer and see if you walk around free or you chops 80 lashes
You de corner side they run ur mouth
Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by agadez007(m): 9:13am On Aug 02
Expanse2020:

Shut up
Stop dragging religion to everything
In Algeria did they told you they practice sharia for their government rather than capitalist as a whole country

And Saudi you mentioned there they are only planning to do that just for the world cup.,.you should go t Saudi with a bottle of beer and see if you walk around free or you chops 80 lashes
You de corner side they run ur mouth
Algeria is an Islamic nation whether you agree or you don’t,facts don’t care about emotions and the next World Cup will be held in North America not Saudi
Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by Expanse2020(m): 9:30am On Aug 02
agadez007:
Algeria is an Islamic nation whether you agree or you don’t,facts don’t care about emotions and the next World Cup will be held in North America not Saudi
Algerian is an Islamic Nation Yes
So when they come out that the girl is a female by birth so what should said by that
And Algerians were not IOC that said LGBTQ must participate in the Olympics....why don't you direct your observations to the IOC...
Why must you attach Islam or Muslim nation...
If it is France or America this happen to I bet you won't address it as a religion matter...
That level of hypocrisy play by your own religion
Countless of LGBTQ participate in this game but nobody chritized them but when it come to Muslim you will be throwing trantium up and down.,.

For Saudi they only go lienient because of the tournament coming to their doors step and if u think it's lie go drink public there to confirm yourself there
Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by conscienceman4(m): 10:58am On Aug 02
Let the madness continue.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by Emu4life(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02
agadez007:

You are already excited at this fake newsgrin
Ahahaha. Fvcking slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by Emu4life(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02
Expanse2020:

Algerian is an Islamic Nation Yes
So when they come out that the girl is a female by birth so what should said by that
And Algerians were not IOC that said LGBTQ must participate in the Olympics....why don't you direct your observations to the IOC...
Why must you attach Islam or Muslim nation...
If it is France or America this happen to I bet you won't address it as a religion matter...
That level of hypocrisy play by your own religion
Countless of LGBTQ participate in this game but nobody chritized them but when it come to Muslim you will be throwing trantium up and down.,.

For Saudi they only go lienient because of the tournament coming to their doors step and if u think it's lie go drink public there to confirm yourself there

They seek to extinguish the light of Allāh with their mouths, but Allāh will bring his light to perfection, even if the infidels hate it.
61 vs 8
Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by agadez007(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02
Emu4life:

You are already excited at this fake newsgrin
Ahahaha. Fvcking slowpoke.
fake news,be like this almajiri no get tv for house,not your fault
Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by Expanse2020(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02
Emu4life:

They seek to extinguish the light of Allāh with their mouths, but Allāh will bring his light to perfection, even if the infidels hate it.
61 vs 8
👍
Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by Namaster: 6:17pm On Aug 02
After series of IRREFUTABLE evidence have been supplied proving the Algerian fighter was indeed FEMALE from birth, IDIOTS still continue to be outraged over a non-existent issue.

Take a closer look at the Italian fighter and you'd realise she's a softie who was praised, pampered and pedestalised for her MEDIOCRE skills.

Faced with a FORMIDABLE and SKILFUL opponent, she folded and cried that she was not ready to die. grin

Idiots on Nairaland are already taking up what IDIOTS on Twitter started because idiots think anything that has been tweeted is gospel.

1 Like

Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by Emu4life(m): 10:37pm On Aug 02
agadez007:
fake news,be like this almajiri no get tv for house,not your fault

It's Fake news. Italians are just sore losers who couldn't take the fact that Thier Champion was defeated in 46Seconds.

Algeria is at the Bottom of Countries with any LGBTGJ freedom.

And you are brain dead for believing 'everything' from TV

1 Like

Re: Biological MALE Decimates Female Boxer At Paris Olympic Games by agadez007(m): 7:27am On Aug 03
Emu4life:

It's Fake news. Italians are just sore losers who couldn't take the fact that Thier Champion was defeated in 46Seconds.

Algeria is at the Bottom of Countries with any LGBTGJ freedom.

And you are brain dead for believing 'everything' from TV
the man that sired you is brain dead

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls,i Want To Retrieve My Lost 2009 Neco Gce Registration Number / Ican Enugu Edge Tuition Centre / Most Profitable And Less Competitive Courses That Can Get You Sure Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.