Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,000 members, 7,931,442 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 05:17 AM

. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2896 Views)

Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim / Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains / Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by helinues: 8:29pm On Aug 01
EreluRoz:
Maybe she likes you

Who is she? Ex NL canceller. Hahaha

Walahi, you don swallow so many things for this forum oo.

He's a guy, the guy behind bet9ja scam, Olaoluwa the notorious NL beggar

This guy in particular, na gambling dey make him to always be on frustration mood
Re: . by Iceberg3: 8:31pm On Aug 01
EreluRoz:
Seun mynd44 nlfpmod Dominique please I want my account deleted. People send me messages filled with hate and other horrible things because of my support for president Tinubu, God knows I didn't expect things to turn out this way and it's not as if your candidates would have done better. I'm not joking, I want my account deleted for this reason and so many other reasons. I hate being tagged to people's woes and tears and any other bad things. Seun I'm very serious please delete my account.

Right now I want to leave this place, I want my account to be deleted till further notice. Thank you as you comply.

Baby please don't go nahhhh!!

I hope I ain't one of those sha cos I don't mean anything I say o grin
..and I lost access to that....
Stay on nahhhh
Re: . by gidzbobby: 8:32pm On Aug 01
Typical "APC brain-d£@d" behaviour. When you were dishing out hate and tribal comments with 100% ignorance, you didn't know.

Small reminders now, you want to delete account. You can't take what you dished. Just like your Masters, y'all are the same bunch.

Be man enough, chest it, support tinubu to the end, even if it means being dvmber and more irresponsible as the day goes by. See Helinus, that one is surviving on drafted formats, some responses sounds to weak and you begin to wonder if it was a grown up that typed all that rubbish. Ask him to share the formats...

Don't give up easily.

3 Likes

Re: . by EreluRoz: 8:32pm On Aug 01
Iceberg3:

Baby please don't go nahhhh!!

I hope I ain't one of those sha cos I don't mean anything I say o grin
..and I lost access to that....
Stay on nahhhh
You are one of them.

I want to go off so I'll rest from you people's venom
Re: . by Iceberg3: 8:33pm On Aug 01
helinues:

This guy in particular, na gambling dey make him to always be on frustration mood
Vien se,you...e wa n bi...opolopo so wipe,Iwo obinrin niyen,se oto ni?
Art thou an obinrin or okunrin?!

1 Like

Re: . by EreluRoz: 8:35pm On Aug 01
helinues:

I don't even know all these people and how you easily detect them.

I just want to go for now tell nlfpmod to deactivate my account for me.
Re: . by Iceberg3: 8:35pm On Aug 01
EreluRoz:
You are one of them.

I want to go off so I'll rest from you people's venom
Ahhhh!!!! No nahhhh...ayam not like that o.....ahhh ejo,o emi ko! I don't mean anything I say o grin

Ok sorry nahhhh!!!!
Re: . by Iceberg3: 8:36pm On Aug 01
EreluRoz:
I don't even know all these people and how you easily detect them.

I just want to go for now tell nlfpmod to deactivate my account for me.
And gbogbo awa so wipe,NOOOOOO!!!!!!
THE NAYS GOT IT grin
Re: . by EreluRoz: 8:37pm On Aug 01
Iceberg3:

And gbogbo awa so wipe,NOOOOOO!!!!!!
THE NAYS GOT IT grin
Tell your moderator nlfpmod to deactivate my account. I want to be a guest for now till further notice. I want them to forget about me first.
Re: . by Doracity82(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01
Obiedun:
Do not read their messages again. When they quote you, ignore them. I dont allow them to derail me
Because you have lost your conscience. Igbos matter that you carry for head will soon kpai you

4 Likes

Re: . by BeardedMeat(m): 8:45pm On Aug 01
EreluRoz:
mtcheww alakori
Attention seeker mama grin
Re: . by EreluRoz: 8:49pm On Aug 01
BeardedMeat:
Attention seeker mama grin
If I'm seeking attention why ami asking for deactivation
Re: . by yomi531(m): 8:50pm On Aug 01
EreluRoz:
Seun mynd44 nlfpmod Dominique please I want my account deleted. People send me messages filled with hate and other horrible things because of my support for president Tinubu, God knows I didn't expect things to turn out this way and it's not as if your candidates would have done better. I'm not joking, I want my account deleted for this reason and so many other reasons. I hate being tagged to people's woes and tears and any other bad things. Seun I'm very serious please delete my account.

Right now I want to leave this place, I want my account to be deleted till further notice. Thank you as you comply.

My spec, pls don't go. My only silent beef I have with u is how u insult Gej. Asides that, I no get problem with u. Pls don't go...
Re: . by EreluRoz: 8:51pm On Aug 01
yomi531:
My spec, pls don't go. My only silent beef I have with u is how u insult Gej. Asides that, I no get problem with u.
Everybody is just saying I insulted this and that and I don't remember all these things. I just say it and move on.
Re: . by BeardedMeat(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01
EreluRoz:
Please my post is for Seun and moderators, I don't need your contribution and the digging out of my past comment is not necessary. I want this account deleted that's all
Which of your accounts? Attention seeker 😃
Re: . by yomi531(m): 8:57pm On Aug 01
EreluRoz:
Everybody is just saying I insulted this and that and I don't remember all these things. I just say it and move on.
if there's any former President I love dearly, its GEJ. I become very angry when Someone tries to disrespect him . Asides that, I don't have any P with u. I enjoy Viewing ur fine face steady😊. Pls don't go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by tobenuel(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01
THREAD CLOSED
Re: . by BeardedMeat(m): 9:12pm On Aug 01
EreluRoz:
If I'm seeking attention why ami asking for deactivation
Because you could have mailed mods rather than come here to whine yourself.
You have just broken rule 20, attention seeker.
Re: . by Badexx: 9:12pm On Aug 01
EreluRoz:

Dey play, you never even seen anything yet, ocha ka omaka
Re: . by EreluRoz: 9:13pm On Aug 01
BeardedMeat:
Because you could have mailed mods rather than come here to whine yourself.
You have just broken rule 20, attention seeker.
Which of the mods should I mail
Re: . by system21: 9:15pm On Aug 01
If God can do me this favor I will gladly start going to church every day, just want God to punish all those who vote for this calamity called Tinubu

1 Like

Re: . by VinnyBaba: 9:17pm On Aug 01
yomi531:
My spec, pls don't go. My only silent beef I have with u is how u insult Gej. Asides that, I no get problem with u. Pls don't go...

A 39year old SHORT Kpemgbu Lady with Yam Leg, is your Spec? shocked undecided

Iyaebe that will be 40years next year. sad sad

Maybe you like Old Cargo ladies Sha. smiley
Re: . by jamesversion: 9:17pm On Aug 01
Botragelad:

Upon reviewing your account history, I've managed to identify 3 to 4 previous account linked to your digital footprint. These monikers were previously used before deactivation.

Now, I must ask, what's the point of requesting account deletion if you're just going to create a new one? Why not simply log out if your mental wellbeing is a concern? The reality is, online discourse inherently invites opposition, creating a new account won't shield you from criticism.

In all sincerity, it appears you're exhibiting symptoms of forum addiction, returning despite the issues you claim to face. I recommend either ignoring the people 'tagging' you or better still acknowlede this behaviour as a manifestation of digital dependence.

Your online activities suggest a case of a deeper attachment to this forum.

I'd like to know more on how to discover people's digital footprints. Care to show me how??

Pls, ignore that woman EreluRoz, she just an attention seeker. Like she doesn't know same way she created her account, she can delete same. She's just feeling fly on a faceless forum. grin
Re: . by press9jatv: 9:17pm On Aug 01
EreluRoz:

just Ask God for mercy and forgiveness and change for good. Hunger knows no tribe or religion. Hungerbad

2 Likes

Re: . by VinnyBaba: 9:21pm On Aug 01
system21:
If God can do me this favor I will gladly start going to church every day, just want God to punish all those who vote for this calamity called Tinubu

God won't punish them but They will receive a Personal Karma. sad

Many of them will NOT progress in Life. embarassed sad

See MannaVultureGrills na.
After 8years of Supporting Buhari, he is now regretting and living in Poverty, as his Grilling business has Crumbled. embarassed

I Just Pity this OP and the likes of Hellinius. sad
Re: . by EreluRoz: 9:21pm On Aug 01
VinnyBaba:

I'm 60+ this one keep mentioning my old monika so people can know how it all started. Wicked soul

1 Like

Re: . by EreluRoz: 9:22pm On Aug 01
VinnyBaba:

God won't punish them but They will receive a Personal Karma. sad

Many of them will NOT progress in Life. embarassed sad

See MannaVultureGrills na.
After 8years of Supporting Buhari, he is now regretting and living in Poverty, as his Grilling business has Crumbled. embarassed

I Just Pity this OP and the likes of Hellinius. sad
You actually think I'm poor? I laugh in kiswahili
Re: . by EreluRoz: 9:23pm On Aug 01
jamesversion:

I'd like to know more on how to discover people's digital footprints. Care to show me how??

Pls, ignore that woman EreluRoz, she just an attention seeker. Like she doesn't know same way she created her account, she can delete same. She's just feeling fly on a faceless forum. grin
Seun disabled the deactivation process
Re: . by BeardedMeat(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01
EreluRoz:
Which of the mods should I mail
Mynd sehu or Ferg. Be pretending like you didn't know.
Re: . by yomi531(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01
VinnyBaba:

The pictures she uploads on her profile are really hot I must Confess. If she's truly the Person on her profile, then she's damn Pretty. My Spec 100%😊

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Buhari I Knew And Still Know..... / Nairaland Mentioned In The Punch Newspapers / Obama or GEJ, Who Did It Better? :D *pic*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.