Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,049 members, 7,931,596 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 09:19 AM

. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2900 Views)

Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim / Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains / Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Jangbajantis: 9:26pm On Aug 01
tobenuel:
Which AI you dey use?
That guy is not Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: . by EreluRoz: 9:28pm On Aug 01
BeardedMeat:
Mynd sehu or Ferg. Be pretending like you didn't know.
ok I'll mail nlfpmod he seems cool but I feel he's punishing me for supporting Tinubu
Re: . by VinnyBaba: 9:30pm On Aug 01
EreluRoz:
Which of the mods should I mail

Just SHUT UP, close this thread and Ask God for Forgiveness and Mercy. undecided

You don't know the levels of Curses you can attract to your life
with this Support of the Govt which has brought Tales of WOES and PAINS upon Nigerians. sad

In Truth, Why will any Reasonable Nigerian support Tinibu/APC,
Esp after the Disastrous 8years of Buhari?๐Ÿ˜•

I am Just Advising you because you are my Ijaw Sister. If you Like, Refuse to Get SENSE.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™
Re: . by EreluRoz: 9:34pm On Aug 01
I've sent mail to the mods nlfpmod, and others but they won't respond.
Re: . by NiRfreak(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01
Obiedun:
Do not read their messages again. When they quote you, ignore them. I dont allow them to derail me
Iwo ti epe n ja already
Gbogbo yin o le ri batise se,
Even in this excruciating pain and suffering u are still shouting BAT and hating on hopeless Nigerians and the most peaceful politicians
See, epe ma ja gbogbo yin da le
Alale ma keyin si gbogbo yin

1 Like

Re: . by VinnyBaba: 9:38pm On Aug 01
yomi531:
The pictures she uploads on her profile are really hot I must Confess. If she's truly the Person on her profile, then she's damn Pretty. My Spec 100%๐Ÿ˜Š

Iyaebe is an Old Meat. Don't be Deceived by Fake pictures. sad

She has Crush for Older Men.
She adores Ned Nwoko but hates Yul Edochie.

One of her reasons for Supporting Tinibu is because Tinibu is Old. sad

She is likely one of those GREEDY but Stupid Naija Ladies that used their 20's to date a Married man
but couldn't find husband in their 30's. embarassed undecided
Re: . by Anunakeeh: 9:45pm On Aug 01
EreluRoz:
Please I want my account deleted. People send me messages filled with hate and other horrible things because of my support for president Tinubu, God knows I didn't expect things to turn out this way and it's not as if your candidates would have done better. I'm not joking, I want my account deleted for this reason and so many other reasons. I hate being tagged to people's woes and tears and any other bad things. Seun I'm very serious please delete my account.

Right now I want to leave this place, I want my account to be deleted till further notice. Thank you as you comply.

Make this mumunatu rest abeg. You no know where deactivate button dey on your timeline abi na today you don dey delete your account. Keep fooling yourself attention seeker.

2 Likes

Re: . by BeardedMeat(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01
EreluRoz:
ok I'll mail nlfpmod he seems cool but I feel he's punishing me for supporting Tinubu
Into say you be who? Taaa..
Re: . by yomi531(m): 9:48pm On Aug 01
VinnyBaba:

Iyaebe is an Old Meat. Don't be Deceived by Fake pictures. sad

She has Crush for Older Men.
She adores Ned Nwoko but hates Yul Edochie.

One of her reasons for Supporting Tinibu is because Tinibu is Old. sad

She is likely one of those GREEDY but Stupid Naija Ladies that used their 20's to date a Married man
but couldn't find husband in their 30's. embarassed undecided
Hmm. Na wa oo.

1 Like

Re: . by EreluRoz: 9:51pm On Aug 01
Mtcheww please this topic is strictly for Seun and his moderators. A blind man leading a man with his full sight on above. Interesting
Re: . by Omoawoke: 10:02pm On Aug 01
EreluRoz:
Seun mynd44 nlfpmod Dominique please I want my account deleted. People send me messages filled with hate and other horrible things because of my support for president Tinubu, God knows I didn't expect things to turn out this way and it's not as if your candidates would have done better. I'm not joking, I want my account deleted for this reason and so many other reasons. I hate being tagged to people's woes and tears and any other bad things. Seun I'm very serious please delete my account.

Right now I want to leave this place, I want my account to be deleted till further notice. Thank you as you comply.

Come off it, lol. Do you know how many insults I receive per hour here grin
Mod don ban me tire back to back to back for replying insults and laying heavy curses. Donโ€™t take anything personal here.
Re: . by Omoawoke: 10:05pm On Aug 01
EreluRoz:
Don't ask me any questions, let Seun do as I demand and rest from the numerous mentions I get each time I login. Someone opened more than ten account just to be tagging me unnecessarily

You should know the person that opens more than ten accounts is a jobless person, definitely a local street boy that should probably be your house boy offline. Thatโ€™s why you ignore and make life unbearable for him by dishing out the right insults to him and laugh at his misery.
Re: . by Delightsome2023: 11:17pm On Aug 01
Botragelad:

Upon reviewing your account history, I've managed to identify 3 to 4 previous account linked to your digital footprint. These monikers were previously used before deactivation.

Now, I must ask, what's the point of requesting account deletion if you're just going to create a new one? Why not simply log out if your mental wellbeing is a concern? The reality is, online discourse inherently invites opposition, creating a new account won't shield you from criticism.

In all sincerity, it appears you're exhibiting symptoms of forum addiction, returning despite the issues you claim to face. I recommend either ignoring the people 'tagging' you or better still acknowlede this behaviour as a manifestation of digital dependence.

Your online activities suggest a case of a deeper attachment to this forum.
God bless you boss. You're always smart.
That EreluRoz is also notorious for begging and looking for who to scam, she collects loans and refuses to pay up.
She deactivated her former monikers to avoid being traced.
We're looking for a way to track and arrest her

2 Likes

Re: . by Delightsome2023: 11:22pm On Aug 01
Nonexisting1:
Na so.
God bless you brother.
I'll use this screenshot to torment the he-goat on this forum

1 Like

Re: . by Delightsome2023: 11:27pm On Aug 01
yomi531:
The pictures she uploads on her profile are really hot I must Confess. If she's truly the Person on her profile, then she's damn Pretty. My Spec 100%๐Ÿ˜Š
you're a shameless fool

1 Like

Re: . by Notatribalist(m): 1:22am On Aug 02
EreluRoz:
Don't ask me any questions, let Seun do as I demand and rest from the numerous mentions I get each time I login. Someone opened more than ten account just to be tagging me unnecessarily
Lol. Nan your conscience dey eat you up. A man with criminal record, you went ahead to support him,what were you expecting?

1 Like

Re: . by Sapasenator: 1:31am On Aug 02
Delightsome2023:
God bless you boss. You're always smart.
That EreluRoz is also notorious for begging and looking for who to scam, she collects loans and refuses to pay up.
She deactivated her former monikers to avoid being traced.
We're looking for a way to track and arrest her

Do you have evidence of her collecting or requesting for loans?
Re: . by BALLOSKI: 4:06am On Aug 02
EreluRoz:
You be weak man sha.
Re: . by Fidecoo(m): 4:45am On Aug 02
EreluRoz:
Seun Dominique nlfpmod mynd44 this is just a little of what I'm saying. I don't know how to ignore. I want to take a break from here for now please

Why you want run now??
Shey you say you get power and knowledge?

I don't know how dead you guys conscience are.
You see something that is bad and ugly, but out of sentiment, you guys will choose to, praise and paint it fine.

Only a wicked and an insane person can comfortably justify anything good in tinubu and his style of government.
Unless if you have been bought or you a politician.
I Hate anything/anyone that glorify this wicked tinubu's hell equivalent government.

2 Likes

Re: . by Sheerbliss: 5:01am On Aug 02
Why will you delete your account?
Everyone cannot have the same opinion or view about the President. I am of the opinion that TUNUBU alone canโ€™t be blame. Those who are shouting canโ€™t even hold their Governors accountable. Their Governors treats them as slaves. Now the State are receiving more money as the result of the subsidy removal and devaluation of Naira. The Governors canโ€™t boldly say that they cushion the effect of this hardship on their people. All the policies put in place to cushion the effect are from the federal government. E.g CNG busses and policy, direct money transfer, entrepreneurship support, youth in tech support program etc. What are the Governors doing?
Re: . by Danisaint112(m): 5:46am On Aug 02
EreluRoz:
You are a liar. I still don't like Obi because he's a big thief so don't think otherwise. Avoid me you are non-existing

And it's Tinubu that ain't a big thief. You supported Tinubu but didn't know things will turn out this way for Nigerians, you don't also like being quoted currently but you keep supporting the same government inflicting hardship on Nigerians.

This of course show you are still in support and you are one of the bad guys. If you do the right thing by denouncing your support for Tinubu and condemn his negative policies well, like you are not seen doing now, then you are free and your mind would be at peace.

Otherwise, don't think painting the worst candidate as a Messiah would give you love or stop people from quoting you. Retrace your step woman.
Re: . by EreluRoz: 6:17am On Aug 02
Sapasenator:

Do you have evidence of her collecting or requesting for loans?
This small small boys are so dangerous and honestly I have to leave this space. I think he was the one that cloned my account and was using it to beg everywhere and other demeaning things before nlfpmod took down the account. Nlfpmod respond to your email please or you simply delete my account. It's not fun anymore.
Re: . by EreluRoz: 6:19am On Aug 02
Delightsome2023:
you will die a very painful death.
Keep forming useless celebrity on this dead forum
Seun nlfpmod. You allow these type of person move freely here and you don't respond if I call your attention to it. I just want my account to be deactivated for me for now please
Re: . by Sapasenator: 6:24am On Aug 02
EreluRoz:
This small small boys are so dangerous and honestly I have to leave this space. I think he was the one that cloned my account and was using it to beg everywhere and other demeaning things before nlfpmod took down the account. Nlfpmod respond to your email please or you simply delete my account. It's not fun anymore.

Just Ignore them. Sorry about that.
Re: . by EreluRoz: 6:28am On Aug 02
Sapasenator:

Just Ignore them. Sorry about that.
lol I just want to leave for now
Re: . by Sapasenator: 6:31am On Aug 02
EreluRoz:
lol I just want to leave for now

I don't think Seun will let you deactivate. It helps to boost membership for advert revenues.
Re: . by yomi531(m): 6:55am On Aug 02
Delightsome2023:
you're a shameless fool
E pain am๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Re: . by EreluRoz: 7:38am On Aug 02
Sapasenator:

I don't think Seun will let you deactivate. It helps to boost membership for advert revenues.
At the detriment of my safety? That's very selfish
Re: . by Delightsome2023: 7:49am On Aug 02
EreluRoz:
You allow these type of person move freely here and you don't respond if I call your attention to it. I just want my account to be deactivated for me for now please
thunder strike you dead if you dare use your germs infested fingers to quote me again.
Re: . by Delightsome2023: 7:50am On Aug 02
EreluRoz:
let me just get your details and personal information I'll track you and finish you off completely.
Beggar
Re: . by Sapasenator: 7:52am On Aug 02
EreluRoz:

It's business and nothing personal. Hahahah.

More than half of NL monikers are duplicates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corps Member Arrested For Drug Trafficking! / History Of Jan 1996 Coup - By Peter Enahoro / Assault: Arogundade, Navy Lose Appeal In Miss Uzoma Okere Assault Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.