Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,633 members, 7,930,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:11 AM

Timeline Of Delusions. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timeline Of Delusions. (68 Views)

“OBEDIENTS Are Only On Social Media”: Truth Or Delusions? / Timeline Of Ikom Bridge In Cross River State (Pictures) / Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timeline Of Delusions. by MeNmyfamily: 7:04pm On Aug 01
At first it was; Peter Obi is sponsoring the protests to destabilize the government.

To; Igbos want to use the opportunity to burn down Lagos.

Now; Igbo people are cowards inciting violent protests in the north. I no know say Igbo people get levels like this sef.

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of Delusions. by vanbonattel: 7:05pm On Aug 01
Don't mind the confused lazy people 😴

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of Delusions. by Ikaeniyan0: 7:06pm On Aug 01
vanbonattel:
Don't mind the confused lazy people 😴
I know you're not happy the protest was peaceful in Lagos.
Re: Timeline Of Delusions. by babasolution: 7:09pm On Aug 01
The SW are embarrassing, I never knew this side of them
Re: Timeline Of Delusions. by MeNmyfamily: 7:11pm On Aug 01
Ikaeniyan0:

Na you Sabi that one.
Re: Timeline Of Delusions. by vanbonattel: 7:11pm On Aug 01
Ikaeniyan0:

That's your cup of tea, there shouldn't be any need for protest if not for the greed of your people who support drug pushers to destroy economy 🤔
Re: Timeline Of Delusions. by MeNmyfamily: 7:11pm On Aug 01
babasolution:
The SW are embarrassing, I never knew this side of them

Not all bro, just the foolish ones that allow politicians to use their brain for them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Government Listed The Jamaat-e-islami 'forbidden Secretary / The Highlights And Lowlights Of #endbadgovernance / Critics: Tinubu’s Broadcast Disappoints, Lacks Substance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.