Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,283 members, 7,950,480 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

The Easterners Are Stealth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Easterners Are Stealth (1198 Views)

My Heartfelt Message To The Easterners (igbo) / We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police / Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easterners Are Stealth by designking: 7:13pm On Aug 01
The south east region had almost zero participation in this hunger protest. Their region was so peaceful today.

But on Twitter and other social media platforms, they are fuelling the protest with more and more propaganda and gaslighting.

I love their strategy... The north is burning and it giving them so much joy.

The North better wise up before they use their hand to destroy their region.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by vanbonattel: 7:13pm On Aug 01
It was the SW that started this protest through Sowore. They want the North to burn. The present governor caused the North to go hungry.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by hybrid77: 7:15pm On Aug 01
grin

Isn't it good that they are not protesting?
Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by SeeWahala: 7:19pm On Aug 01
The south east never voted in your failed tilumbu so why should they come out to protest? grin

All you Agbad0rians plans don scatter cheesy it gives me an erection whenever I read you guys threads here lamenting about their exclusion from the ongoing self inflicted madness in the country right now cool

Cry more for us . . . It's delicious 😋

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by legitnow1: 7:20pm On Aug 01
designking:
The south east region had almost zero participation in this hunger protest. Their region was so peaceful today.

But on Twitter and other social media platforms, they are fuelling the protest with more and more propaganda and gaslighting.

GET OUT!

17 Likes

Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by BeardedMeat(m): 7:22pm On Aug 01
designking:

Go to the nearest abattoir and borrow sense.

6 Likes

Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by mrvitalis(m): 7:26pm On Aug 01
designking:

Where did Igbos fuel the protest?

11 Likes

Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by Ngozi123(f): 7:27pm On Aug 01
designking:

The South-Easterners made their voices heard during the 2023 election and you people said that social media is irrelevant so why are you bringing it up now?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by Efap: 7:28pm On Aug 01
The east is irrelevant stop pushing yourselves into the narrative of the protest,you have bn ignored from morning but you dolts keep making noise all over the internet seeking attention.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by MeNmyfamily: 7:28pm On Aug 01
vanbonattel:
It was the SW that started this protest through Sowore. They want the North to burn. The present governor caused the North to go hungry.
They'll not create threads blaming Sowore for starting the protest in the first place.
Even if the northerners protest sef, was it not their choice to do so? Na Igbo people hold them at gun-point to protest?

4 Likes

Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by MeNmyfamily: 7:29pm On Aug 01
Efap:
The east is irrelevant stop pushing yourselves into the narrative of the protest,you have bn ignored from morning but you dolts keep making noise all over the internet seeking attention.

Actually na others dey create threads upandan blaming the Igbos for the carnage in the north today.

3 Likes

Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by Kobojunkieee: 7:31pm On Aug 01
designking:
The south east region had almost zero participation in this hunger protest. Their region was so peaceful today. But on Twitter and other social media platforms, they are fuelling the protest with more and more propaganda and gaslighting.
I love their strategy... The north is burning and it giving them so much joy. The North better wise up before they use their hand to destroy their region.
Most of the people living in the region did not come out out of fear for their lives with Ekpa-Sponsored Terrorists and their sponsored thugs out for the lives of those of them who would protest. They are literally prisoners in their own papa land— the Biafra of simon expa some already consider it. undecided

Elsewhere, a lot of Igbos living in other regions of the country came out to protest freely and make their voices heard against the suffering and injustices wrought against their destinies and futures by their government. There is video evidence of this everywhere you look today. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by heniford2: 7:31pm On Aug 01
designking:

igbos was on total lock down no movement so stop typing shit

2 Likes

Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by Kobojunkieee: 7:34pm On Aug 01
vanbonattel:
It was the SW that started this protest through Sowore.
↪They want the North to burn. The present governor caused the North to go hungry.
Wrong! It was APC policies that caused the protest. undecided

2. The political elites and those in government are responsible for the north burning today. The north has not had time to vent in so long. So what you see happening today is many years of pent-up anger coming to the surface as expected. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by givedemwotowoto: 7:34pm On Aug 01
designking:

Hunger protest is not for everyone.

If you don’t want to protest, you can support others who want to

Non-Nigerians abroad are sharing their solidarity so what’s the big deal if Nigerians who are not physically protesting support those who protest?

Do we all physically protest with NLC and other pressure groups when they protest? But we support their causes.

That’s what this is about
Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by vanbonattel: 7:38pm On Aug 01
Kobojunkieee:
Wrong! It was APC policies that caused the protest. undecided

2. The political elites and those in government are responsible for the north burning today. The north has not had time to vent in so long. So what you see happening today is many years of pent-up anger coming to the surface as expected. undecided

The person that lit the fuse is Jagaban, he has been behaving like he wants to settle scores with the North.

1 Like

Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by Gjrich(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01
designking:

We Igbos are not afraid to protest; rather, we are strategic and wise and have decided to sit at home and watch other regions to protest.
We aim to achieve multiple objectives with a single effort.
Our thoughts and motivations may be unclear to others, but we are united in our perspective.
I'll share two key points with you, not out of obligation, but for clarity.

Firstly, we prioritize loyalty to our region and people, despite knowing those who harbor hatred towards us.

Secondly, we desire for your group to confront their genuine enemies, though we acknowledge the challenges in doing so.

2 Likes

Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by vanbonattel: 7:40pm On Aug 01
Kobojunkieee:
Most of the people living in the region did not come out out of fear for their lives with Ekpa-Sponsored Terrorists and their sponsored thugs out for the lives of those of them who would protest. They are literally prisoners in their own papa land— the Biafra of simon expa some already consider it. undecided

Elsewhere, a lot of Igbos living in other regions of the country came out to protest freely and make their voices heard against the suffering and injustices wrought against their destinies and futures by their government. There is video evidence of this everywhere you look today. undecided

You can believe the lies you create. No problem.
Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by Kobojunkieee: 7:41pm On Aug 01
vanbonattel:
↪The person that lit the fuse is Jagaban, he has been behaving like he wants to settle scores with the North.
The North can claim he has been trying to settle scores with them but from what we have today, it is the entire country that has been struggling under the weight of his many anti-people policies. undecided
Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by Kobojunkieee: 7:42pm On Aug 01
vanbonattel:
↪You can believe the lies you create. No problem.
I challenge you to point out even a single lie in what I stated there. undecided
Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by vanbonattel: 7:44pm On Aug 01
Kobojunkieee:
The North can claim he has been trying to settle scores with them but from what we have today, it is the entire country that has been struggling under the weight of his many anti-people policies. undecided

It's a lie, the SW didn't protest because they are enjoying the admistration of bulablu. They have cheated the North.
Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by Kobojunkieee: 7:46pm On Aug 01
vanbonattel:
↪It's a lie, the SW didn't protest because they are enjoying the admistration of bulablu. They have cheated the North.
What the heck? Have you not seen the numerous videos of 100s of thousands in the southwest out today protesting? undecided
Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by vanbonattel: 7:46pm On Aug 01
Kobojunkieee:
I challenge you to point out even a single lie in what I stated there. undecided

The lie is that we planned to abstain from the protest, warned ourselves in our placed and carried out our plans. We are not feeling the impact of rhe useless regime because we had made plans to cushion this hardship since last year.

We refused to join.

1 Like

Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by DMerciful(m): 7:47pm On Aug 01
You're trying to set Igbos up.

Igbos don't join protest from day 1. They might join day 3
designking:

Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by JagabanB: 7:49pm On Aug 01
lgb0s are not protesting for fear of UGM, they have made over a thousand post about the protest, lgb0s can't gaslight the north, whatever u see happening in the north must have received approval from political leaders of the north, lgb0s can't gaslight the northern elites.
Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by JagabanB: 7:50pm On Aug 01
vanbonattel:

The lie is that we planned to abstain from the protest, warned ourselves in our placed and carried out our plans. We are not feeling the impact of rhe useless regime because we had made plans to cushion this hardship since last year.

We refused to join.
Those selling their children in SE are not part of the plan?
Those being trafficked to Ghaña are not part of the plan?
Those who run into moving vehicles are not part of the plan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by Dpharisee: 7:51pm On Aug 01
SeeWahala:
The south east never voted in your failed tilumbu so why should they come out to protest? grin

All you Agbad0rians plans don scatter cheesy it gives me an erection whenever I read you guys threads here lamenting about their exclusion from the ongoing self inflicted madness in the country right now cool

Cry more for us . . . It's delicious 😋
They have been refreshing this website since morning looking for pictures of protests in the South East grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by Kobojunkieee: 7:51pm On Aug 01
vanbonattel:
↪ The lie is that we planned to abstain from the protest, warned ourselves in our placed and carried out our plans. We are not feeling the impact of rhe useless regime because we had made plans to cushion this hardship since last year.
We refused to join.
You are not feeling the effect yet most of South Eastern parts of the country are currently shut down as many have, for fear, chosen instead to stay indoors instead. You are not feeling the impact yet many of the South Easterners living in other parts of the country freely roam their streets and protest against the government while those of them in the southeast sit at home — today not being a holiday of any sort— as they stay away in fear for their lives? undecided

You all need to at least learn how to tell better lies! Easterners were bullied by those who used manipulative language and threats for their politics. Rather than push back those manipulations and lies using facts, many of your southeastern politicians chose to fuel the manipulation by way of fear-mongering campaigns, all geared against their own people. The result is what we see today. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by SeeWahala: 7:54pm On Aug 01
Dpharisee:

They have been refreshing this website since morning looking for pictures of protests in the South East grin

Dem go refresh tire 🙄

1 Like

Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by vanbonattel: 8:10pm On Aug 01
Kobojunkieee:

The lie is that we planned to abstain from the protest, warned ourselves in our places and carried out our plans to go to work today. We are not feeling the impact of the useless regime because we had made plans to cushion this hardship since last year.

We refused to join. We worked today.
Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by Joey4321: 8:12pm On Aug 01
vanbonattel:

The person that lit the fuse is Jagaban, he has been behaving like he wants to settle scores with the North.

Na now una begin talk truth for wetin de truly sup right now grin
Re: The Easterners Are Stealth by vanbonattel: 8:14pm On Aug 01
Kobojunkieee:
You are not feeling the effect yet most of South Eastern parts of the country are currently shut down as many have, for fear, chosen instead to stay indoors instead. You are not feeling the impact yet many of the South Easterners living in other parts of the country freely roam their streets and protest against the government while those of them in the southeast sit at home — today not being a holiday of any sort— as they stay away in fear for their lives? undecided

You all need to at least learn how to tell better lies! Easterners were bullied by those who used manipulative language and threats for their politics. Rather than push back those manipulations and lies using facts, many of your southeastern politicians chose to fuel the manipulation by way of fear-mongering campaigns, all geared against their own people. The result is what we see today. undecided

In the end, it's you crying your eyes out here over what doesn't exist in the SE. That's why I think some of you are paid to just cry online, because this level of obsession is not normal.

I told you we all went to work and traded today, yet you are here lamenting about your life's troubles.

Na wao for some people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borishade Is Indispensible / Arrest Babangida Now, He Is Guilty Of Treasonable Felony / Olusola Saraki Opts For Acpn •mops Up Pdp Cards In Kwara |

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.