Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,263 members, 7,974,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:32 PM

Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) (30724 Views)

Church Elder Caught Burying Charms At Village Square In Akwa Ibom / The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) / Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by TheChameleon: 10:23pm On Aug 01
grin
Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by MaziObinnaokija: 10:23pm On Aug 01
angry angry
Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by TUANKU(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01
TheChameleon:

Your mum, wives and sisters dey the 99%.

I know I made you cry. And that makes me high. grin

E pain am to the bone marrow grin grin grin
You are the product of inbreeding, your papa is your mother's elder brother. grin
I go nyash your Mama grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by Adewale1603(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01
Not everything is hunger. Lots of people have different health issues and complications,

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by Sirianese: 10:29pm On Aug 01
Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by DevilsEqual(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01
Na wa o
Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by Forumites: 10:42pm On Aug 01
Anything to rope the south east at this momentโ€ฆ. Una leave protest news Dey post another thing Abi ppl no die for the protest today?

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:03pm On Aug 01
post=131273119:
Mr Blogger Is Observing And Still Shocked ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Are you see what am saw

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by GenFunction: 11:26pm On Aug 01
No emergency response,this is bad
Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by TUANKU(m): 11:31pm On Aug 01
TheChameleon:

You can cry as much as you want. Even like your own post... but all I know is...

Now cry me another ๐Ÿชฃ for making you suicidal.

Don't worry. You will learn a lesson you wouldn't ever forget. I dey kampe for you. I dogtrained ya mama sef grin
Son of Okpo. cheesy
Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by TheChameleon: 11:38pm On Aug 01
TUANKU:

Tuanku to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
Son of Okpo. cheesy

Just wait. I'm exceptionally talented at making you guys cry. You never start grin
Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by Raskimonojendor: 1:00am On Aug 02
Definitely hunger or IPOB. One of the too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by Ejiakusmith(m): 1:26am On Aug 02
Hope not what am thinking ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Hope say no be use they use her ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by kalufelix(m): 1:30am On Aug 02
Abeg where be market square for umuahia? We have okpara square and market road..

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by Ejiakusmith(m): 1:30am On Aug 02
Till the rest of this year if you bring any bad news ๐Ÿ—ž๏ธ ๐Ÿ—ž๏ธ ๐Ÿ—ž๏ธ for this forum ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• again " walahi " you go collect wetin you never see before (wotowoto)

post=131273119:
Mr Blogger Is Observing And Still Shocked ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by Calylove: 2:51am On Aug 02
It is well. So sad.
Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by jaymichael(m): 4:19am On Aug 02
Kevineleven:

We are all walking corpses, it's a matter of who dies first?
Aptly said.
Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by Zainabwhitemone: 5:11am On Aug 02
All eyes open
Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by Elidrisy20: 5:42am On Aug 02
Her death on tinubu's head,tinubu most go
Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by Tightpussy2024(f): 6:11am On Aug 02
So because she is not young and sexy,you people how ruled out the possibility of her greed causing her death.

Naija men sha . No one is only money women chase you for, because aside that,what can you offer?
Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by Free2Fly: 6:49am On Aug 02
[quote author=TheChameleon post=131274741]Hmmm... looks like the work Nnamdi Kanu said 99% of their women do.

You ๐Ÿซต and I know the truth. wink

RIP to the woman.[/quot

Foolish creature. If one checks well, you must be a Yoruba bastard and bigot
Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by just4fun(m): 6:53am On Aug 02
TheChameleon:
Hmmm... looks like the work Nnamdi Kanu said 99% of their women do.

You ๐Ÿซต and I know the truth. wink

RIP to the woman.

We can always identify a very Big and stupid fool by what they type !!!
Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by Inosky: 7:37am On Aug 02
Comrade I need money to Japa from this country cool
Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by TheChameleon: 8:07am On Aug 02
Free2Fly:

Free2fly to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Foolish creature. If one checks well, you must be a Yoruba bastard and bigot

just4fun:

Just4fun to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

We can always identify a very Big and stupid fool by what they type !!!

Why are you both crying ? Why not take it up with Nnamdi Kanu, your god that described your mums, wives and sisters that way? Is it because you know they are definitely in the 99% ?

Love the hot salty tears. Cry me another GeePee tank. cheesy

Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by Greattha: 8:15am On Aug 02
Ahn ahn...

Na hellanus kill the woman?

Afonjatijati:
Where is helinues?
Re: Lifeless Body Found Opposite Market Square In Umuahia (photos) by Kusu12: 8:31am On Aug 02
"Na hunger kill am" according to our confused and frustrated obirodent miscreants.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) / FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout / Nigerian Drug Ringleader Extradited To South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.