Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,813 members, 7,945,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Lagosians Are Enjoined To Go About Their Businesses Without Fear- Sanwo-Olu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Are Enjoined To Go About Their Businesses Without Fear- Sanwo-Olu (10406 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Sighted Again In Public On Biafra Attire Without Fear (photo) / Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Are Enjoined To Go About Their Businesses Without Fear- Sanwo-Olu by Solseal007: 7:43am On Aug 02
Beremx:
okay waiting for night to come

So u know oro is night package, bring am out during protest naaa in daytime
Re: Lagosians Are Enjoined To Go About Their Businesses Without Fear- Sanwo-Olu by alabler: 8:20am On Aug 02
The Igbo’s think they are smart! They ignited this anti-Tinubu protest under the pretence of hardship protest online, after it has gained momentum on/offline, they left it to their useful idiots(In Israel’s Netanyahu word’s)in the SouthWest, North & SS to carry on self-destruct!
Re: Lagosians Are Enjoined To Go About Their Businesses Without Fear- Sanwo-Olu by kmaster007: 8:30am On Aug 02
People vex com out tday go work oooo
Re: Lagosians Are Enjoined To Go About Their Businesses Without Fear- Sanwo-Olu by Maysdevices(f): 9:27am On Aug 02
DeLaRue:
In the South, it is so far so good.

Those protesting in Lagos are few and have by and large protested in a reasonable fashion. We'll done to them.

Hopefully, from tomorrow people and businesses can start returning to their usual day to day activities, even if the controlled protest continues.

Abeg; I agree. I’m not an indigenene but anyone that wants to protest violently should please do so in their state of origins or act sane here

Else they should be shot or something
Re: Lagosians Are Enjoined To Go About Their Businesses Without Fear- Sanwo-Olu by Autobot05: 9:31am On Aug 02
kedeojo:
What consigns you. You people evil plan against Lagos has failed. Go to your zone and hold your governors to be accountable. Lagos is working. Anybody from other region, who want to destroy Lagos by disguising as protester will be serious death with. Everywhere is peaceful, because children of hate are warned by Yorubas, to stay clear of protest.

Shut up please
No person living and sustaining his livelihood in Lagos will want the state to burn down
Leave tribalism and Employ your brain sometimes …naso Una Dey shout emilokan and Jagaban last year claiming he was a smart Yoruba man now look at the mess he has put the country into

Imagine being worse then Buhari
Re: Lagosians Are Enjoined To Go About Their Businesses Without Fear- Sanwo-Olu by Litmus: 10:24am On Aug 02
It Is beginning to seem as though relocating the Capital of Nigeria to Abuja is not the great idea it looks on paper.

Lagos is turning out to be a hopeful place. So I Hope the people remain intelligent in the spirit of Nigerians as I know Nigerians to be. If you must protest, protest in peace. A city can be brought to a standstill through peaceful protest without needing to go full blown African Stereotype!
Re: Lagosians Are Enjoined To Go About Their Businesses Without Fear- Sanwo-Olu by zelnababa(m): 10:29am On Aug 02
this what you gain when some ppl are no protesting like they did durin the end sars.
Re: Lagosians Are Enjoined To Go About Their Businesses Without Fear- Sanwo-Olu by Caskdoe: 10:34am On Aug 02
Ladiesdoctor:
Stop making mouth and take preventive measures
What measures
Re: Lagosians Are Enjoined To Go About Their Businesses Without Fear- Sanwo-Olu by shepherd316: 11:51am On Aug 02
The old Nigeria shall soon set on this kleptocratic gang of thieves, and the new Nigeria shall rise from their destruction, Nigeria is destined for divine greatness. You can be my guest if you choose to go down with these beasts.
madridguy:
Thank you Sanwo-Olu. No more gentleman my governor. My governor, we should no loose guards yet because the miscreants trying to scatter Lagos are still around hiding somewhere.

Anyone that is angry with this news should go and hug transformer.
Re: Lagosians Are Enjoined To Go About Their Businesses Without Fear- Sanwo-Olu by Litmus: 12:14pm On Aug 02
shepherd316:
The old Nigeria shall soon set on this kleptocratic gang of thieves, and the new Nigeria shall rise from their destruction, Nigeria is destined for divine greatness. You can be my guest if you choose to go down with these beasts.

As long as you have a multi party political system, the level of corruption and gross incompetence in government will mostly be as great as the opposition can make people believe there exists, regardless of interest rate, Niara strength and amount of food on the table.

..to make matters worst, there's the small issue of Convention. This is when the political party ousted from office employs similar tactics to try and get the next government out of office.
Re: Lagosians Are Enjoined To Go About Their Businesses Without Fear- Sanwo-Olu by shepherd316: 12:21pm On Aug 02
Fellow Nigerians, violence and anarchy are the last things on our mind, but we are ready to redeem our beloved nation by any mean possible. They stand behind their walls making decrees that only benefit their most loyal dogs but the God of Heaven purposes to end their tyrannical reigns, we are destined for victory, and by unity we shall prevail. Avoid lootings and burglary attempts, we don't want to become like them, for we are humans with perfectly-developed humanity. A new Nigeria is on the horizon, it's too precious of a project to fail, we may not have another chance at redeeming ourselves from these IMF slavemasters. Nigeria is the soul of the African continent, our failure will spell "doom" for the rest of the continent. Fellow Nigerians with humanity, ask yourselves these question: "would i want to die a misrable wretch in my urine" or "die an hero in my blood"? Eitherway, death is constant and unavoidable.
A man that contributed nothing to a just cause has no place in the breakthrough of it's outcome, you're worse as an able bodied citizen of Nigeria if your involvement in this ongoing democratic revolution is zero. If you must protest, your humanity comes before your emotions, and radical vengeance must be achieved if it's the last option to freedom.
Re: Lagosians Are Enjoined To Go About Their Businesses Without Fear- Sanwo-Olu by shepherd316: 12:33pm On Aug 02
Well you're right but Nigeria has everything but good leadership to become one of the greatest nation, the present administration is ready to motgage anything for irredeemable loan deficits. We do well if we kicked them out
Litmus:

As long as you have a multi party political system, the level of corruption and gross incompetence in government will mostly be as great as the opposition can make people believe there exists, regardless of interest rate, Niara strength and amount of food on the table.

..to make matters worst, there's the small issue of Convention. This is when the political party ousted from office employs similar tactics to try and get the next government out of office.
Re: Lagosians Are Enjoined To Go About Their Businesses Without Fear- Sanwo-Olu by commoditiesnig: 1:59pm On Aug 02
[quote author=Vixlot post=131275909][/quote]
Very good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cash-less Policy Begins In Kano, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, Abia & Abuja / Sagay: "I Asked Oshiomhole To Contest Presidency Against OBJ In 2003, Not 2023" / 2023: APC Should Give Its Ticket To A Southwest Muslim - Yoruba Muslim Scholars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.