Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,998 members, 7,909,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:12 AM

Lady: “if You Want Peace Of Mind, Date A Guy That Smokes” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady: “if You Want Peace Of Mind, Date A Guy That Smokes” (1875 Views)

Can You Date A Girl That Smokes Weed?? / What Do You Think Of Girls That Smokes? - PHOTO / Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady: “if You Want Peace Of Mind, Date A Guy That Smokes” by Supers(m): 2:20am On Aug 02
In one of the popular internet challenge video, a Nigerian lady shares her controversial opinion on dating men who smoke.

According to her, guys who smoke are so peaceful and can give peace in a romantic relationship. In her words, “If you want peace of mind, date a guy that smokes”.

She then addresses women who want peace of mind to date guys who  smoke. Of course, many netizens disagreed with her stance.

They disagreed with her, citing examples of popular celebrities that smoke and thrive on making trouble. Some questioned her home background for her to have such a mentality.

Others were more logical, looking at the hazards of smoking and wondering if smokers dying young is part of the peace of mind. Read some of their comments:

@Ikopima0: Women and bad advice

@Unwanaassam1: If it worked for me, it does not mean it will work for another person. Keep quiet there!

@fortunateozuyak: The Day wey him no see smoke your mind go Dey

@Lilzazyy: Your children go turn fatherl£as in no time

@mf_jummy: Until one day e plank your head. Boya you go throwaway him Igbo mistakenly. Abeg I no like stress

@EmekaIkeche: Because they are liable to die young?😂🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔🤔

@DeOversabiman: Normally the guy self Dey find peace of mind nah why em dey smoke

https://supers.ng/lady-if-you-want-peace-of-mind-date-a-guy-that-smokes/

2 Likes

Re: Lady: “if You Want Peace Of Mind, Date A Guy That Smokes” by DonBenny77(m): 2:54am On Aug 02
Supers:
In one of the popular internet challenge video, a Nigerian lady shares her controversial opinion on dating men who smoke.

According to her, guys who smoke are so peaceful and can give peace in a romantic relationship. In her words, “If you want peace of mind, date a guy that smokes”.

She then addresses women who want peace of mind to date guys who  smoke. Of course, many netizens disagreed with her stance.

They disagreed with her, citing examples of popular celebrities that smoke and thrive on making trouble. Some questioned her home background for her to have such a mentality.

Others were more logical, looking at the hazards of smoking and wondering if smokers dying young is part of the peace of mind. Read some of their comments:

@Ikopima0: Women and bad advice

@Unwanaassam1: If it worked for me, it does not mean it will work for another person. Keep quiet there!

@fortunateozuyak: The Day wey him no see smoke your mind go Dey

@Lilzazyy: Your children go turn fatherl£as in no time

@mf_jummy: Until one day e plank your head. Boya you go throwaway him Igbo mistakenly. Abeg I no like stress

@EmekaIkeche: Because they are liable to die young?😂🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔🤔

@DeOversabiman: Normally the guy self Dey find peace of mind nah why em dey smoke

https://supers.ng/lady-if-you-want-peace-of-mind-date-a-guy-that-smokes/
Stoners are gentle souls
One love

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady: “if You Want Peace Of Mind, Date A Guy That Smokes” by nifemi25(m): 3:11am On Aug 02
Try throw way his loud or colos.... You go see his true colour

3 Likes

Re: Lady: “if You Want Peace Of Mind, Date A Guy That Smokes” by Sonnobax15(m): 5:20am On Aug 02
grin
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Lady: “if You Want Peace Of Mind, Date A Guy That Smokes” by chiiraq802(m): 6:44am On Aug 02
She no lie walai!!! but it's not cigarettes oo.

I mean better blunt. you go just dey ur dey, dey reason better, lovely and innovative ways of making genuine money and live a better life.

Goodmorning to my fellow stoners on Nairaland.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady: “if You Want Peace Of Mind, Date A Guy That Smokes” by ObalendeCMS: 7:06am On Aug 02
They don't know!

Na simp dem like.

1 Like

Re: Lady: “if You Want Peace Of Mind, Date A Guy That Smokes” by Daptboy(m): 7:46am On Aug 02
nifemi25:
Try throw way his loud or colos.... You go see his true colour

But why would you go and throw away his loud sef?? Just like that??

1 Like

Re: Lady: “if You Want Peace Of Mind, Date A Guy That Smokes” by Sirhush(m): 10:43am On Aug 02
[quote author=chiiraq802 post=131279710]She no lie walai!!! but it's not cigarettes oo.

I mean better blunt. you go just dey ur dey, dey reason better, lovely and innovative ways of making genuine money and live a better life.

Goodmorning to my fellow stoners on Nairaland.[/quote
Abi oo 💯 cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady: “if You Want Peace Of Mind, Date A Guy That Smokes” by meobizy(f): 11:22am On Aug 02
When women under twenty-seven years speak, one knows. The immaturity is shining in the statement.

7 Likes

Re: Lady: “if You Want Peace Of Mind, Date A Guy That Smokes” by Gadafii: 12:49pm On Aug 02
Stoners are different from smokers

As a man your approach to life, money, peace of mind, women, people etc can be of the best in the world.

However, don't be a dirty stoner, eat well, dress well, smoke responsibly , chase your money, work on your body and mind, guard your peace of sanity and sanity very well.

If you are this type of man, many women in your circle will find you very interesting, and cool. Men like these are best in romance and sex, giving the combination of a bad boy and a gentleman vibes

Note:
Please don't smoke colos, ice, banku and those other synthetic and dangerous hard drugs

Smoke you Ghana or Canadian loud jeje

5 Likes

Re: Lady: “if You Want Peace Of Mind, Date A Guy That Smokes” by Nazgul: 1:51pm On Aug 02
chiiraq802:
She no lie walai!!! but it's not cigarettes oo.

Goodmorning to my fellow stoners on Nairaland.
Weed requires good food or else you'd start looking like a skeleton. Dried up with body odors.

Most black Americans that take weed look fresh cos they eat well. Nigerians however are suffering from hunger, why add weed taking to your misery?

Imagine starving from morning till night then the little money that enters your hands you're off to buy weed with it. You'd die before your time.

3 Likes

Re: Lady: “if You Want Peace Of Mind, Date A Guy That Smokes” by Mikespecialone(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02
Let them go and marry drunkards , dem no Dey tell person

1 Like

Re: Lady: “if You Want Peace Of Mind, Date A Guy That Smokes” by Kaczynski: 8:31pm On Aug 02
I smoke but only my homegrown weed only , don't smoke nonsense and smoke only when I'm stressed or on Sunday

Cigarettes and Chinese weed are no for me, I rather grow my own.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Will I Kno If She's Trully A 'v' / How Do U Know Someone Is Truely In Love With U And Not Lusting After U? / If Love Is A Crime! What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.