Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,346 members, 7,910,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:18 PM

Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Minna (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Minna (Photo) (19666 Views)

Day-old Baby Found In Manhole In Port Harcourt (viewer's D*scretion) / Newborn Baby Abandoned By Roadside In Minna (Photo) / Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Alive In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Minna (Photo) by CJStarz: 6:40pm On Aug 02
Nwokem,so I bu onye Igbo?

STEWpid:

Someone's gboLA made this,,
Someone's pOosie birthed this,,

Ndi mutumina.

C h a i..
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Minna (Photo) by Honestey: 6:48pm On Aug 02
Mama don go join protest?
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Minna (Photo) by risos(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02
pikin wey don pass thru things, dey calulate the next move, u don show
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Minna (Photo) by EmmyMaestro(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02
Hmmmmm
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Minna (Photo) by Olokolobo: 7:31pm On Aug 02
Yes
post=131278720:
Are You The Owner Of This Baby In MINNA?
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Minna (Photo) by donslmnstvn(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02
Shedrack777:
I won't blame the mother though, maybe she doesn't have money to carter for the baby

LMAO , so that's enough reason for her to dump the baby hopelessly after carrying him/her for 9months So she doesn't have money to cater for a baby but she can open her leg wide they receive gbola without protection.

We should always be responsible for our actions either good or bad. So stop justifying what is wrong.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Minna (Photo) by yinkeys(m): 8:26pm On Aug 02
Harsh economy
The mother was definitely confused on what to do with her baby
I blame FG
Inadequate facilities all over the country
There are villages in Nigeria especially in middle belt were they’ve never had electricity
High power lines only pass through via expressway
No hospitals there
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Minna (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02
post=131278716:
Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Minna (Photo)

A Yet-To-Be-Identified Mother has dumped her newborn baby in Minna, the Niger State Capital.

A Local Journalist, Sadiq Lanre Ishaq, who disclosed this on Facebook said the baby was found at Shanu, in Gidan Kuka area of Minna on Thursday Morning August 1st, 2024.

See Photo Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/8/newborn-baby-found-dumped-in-minna-2.html
Knowing fully well you can't take care of child Why bang without condom? Why are women wicked
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Minna (Photo) by austine4real(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02
Bahamas95:
Some of those people praying day and night for a child now did terrible things like this in the past.

Please do not judge
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Minna (Photo) by BuyMeBanger: 9:21pm On Aug 02
Just to confirm, the baby is alive yes ? Please ohh!!! cry
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Minna (Photo) by Shedrack777: 10:22pm On Aug 02
donslmnstvn:

LMAO , so that's enough reason for her to dump the baby hopelessly after carrying him/her for 9months So she doesn't have money to cater for a baby but she can open her leg wide they receive gbola without protection.

We should always be responsible for our actions either good or bad. So stop justifying what is wrong.
how did you know she opens her legs wide? were you there? or were you the one that gave her the gbola she received?
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Minna (Photo) by Blessedarethepe(m): 5:55am On Aug 03
Shedrack777:
I won't blame the mother though, maybe she doesn't have money to carter for the baby
She should have used condom or advised her partner to use it.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Minna (Photo) by Shedrack777: 6:01am On Aug 03
Blessedarethepe:

She should have used condom or advised her partner to use it.
you know whether na the condom burst? think outside the box. at least, someone in need of a child will take him/her and train as his
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Minna (Photo) by Blessedarethepe(m): 6:05am On Aug 03
Shedrack777:
you know whether na the condom burst? think outside the box. at least, someone in need of a child will take him/her and train as his
Then they should have taken pills immediately.
It's not expensive.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Minna (Photo) by uncletmedia: 6:46am On Aug 03
We should show love to our children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqmm3SGzkbM
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Minna (Photo) by susandorothyufa: 11:19am On Aug 03
flwk4

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Minna (Photo) by tools4162: 4:59pm On Aug 03

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Minna (Photo) by Anonimoux: 8:56pm On Aug 03
I hope the baby is still alive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HIV Vaccine Reported To Be Successful In Trials By Canadian University / Pls I Need Advice On How To Stop My Smoking Life / Top 10 Most Expensive Alcoholic Drinks – No 1 Can Buy You Mansions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.