Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,994 members, 7,925,101 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 10:20 AM

Total War Against Poverty - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Total War Against Poverty (167 Views)

Whatever Legitimate Thing You're Doing Against Poverty, Take It Seriously / Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland / Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total War Against Poverty by Weretuntun: 6:19am On Aug 02
i begin to fight and kill poverty,
operation "kill and bury".
who is with me on this battle, cos is a general battle, and poverty is our common enemy.
Re: Total War Against Poverty by Zaheertyler(m): 6:45am On Aug 02
Weretuntun:
i begin to fight and kill poverty,
operation "kill and bury".
who is with me on this battle, cos is a general battle, and poverty is our common enemy.
You have too much idle time on your hand
If you want to kill poverty you won't even have time to come here and tell us

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Poverty by Weretuntun: 7:23am On Aug 02
Zaheertyler:

You have too much idle time on your hand
If you want to kill poverty you won't even have time to come here and tell us
it is not all about hardwork but tactic.
Re: Total War Against Poverty by holandhiz: 7:39am On Aug 02
Sapa dey d Country
Re: Total War Against Poverty by Weretuntun: 8:09am On Aug 02
holandhiz:
Sapa dey d Country
aje. sapa is understatement now.

(1) (Reply)

Senate President Asks Military Not To Abandon Abuja-Kaduna Road To Kidnappers / News / Over 38 ‘fraudulent’ Jamb CBT Centre Owners Captured And Handed Over To Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.