Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,775 members, 7,945,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

#endbadgovernance: Another Photo Of The Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endbadgovernance: Another Photo Of The Day (1769 Views)

Tinubu Gay Daughter Posts Another Photo / Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces / Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endbadgovernance: Another Photo Of The Day by Adamkeyj(m): 6:52am On Aug 02
This picture speaks a lot . Soon I hope the government will heed to the people's demand . Because the protesters are no longer afraid of the security agents.

2 Likes

Re: #endbadgovernance: Another Photo Of The Day by princeade86(m): 7:02am On Aug 02
Good

1 Like

Re: #endbadgovernance: Another Photo Of The Day by Sccarrr: 7:33am On Aug 02
Yeye, una go hide fr ur room behind keyboard dey motivate ppl wrongly.

2 Likes

Re: #endbadgovernance: Another Photo Of The Day by Realtord43: 8:38am On Aug 02
I No trust our useless police to maintain retrain from firing their guns at that kid oh
Re: #endbadgovernance: Another Photo Of The Day by richiemcgold: 8:54am On Aug 02
Dey there dey form Jackie Chan, na just one bullet go end your life. It doesn't worth it in any way to die for Nigeria. Useless boy!
Re: #endbadgovernance: Another Photo Of The Day by tlintia: 8:56am On Aug 02
A picture is worth a thousand words. That youth has nothing left to lose.

Living a life of penury while your politicians live fat on public resources, is a wasted life.
Re: #endbadgovernance: Another Photo Of The Day by Usmanovic95(m): 9:15am On Aug 02
richiemcgold:
Dey there dey form Jackie Chan, na just one bullet go end your life. It doesn't worth it in any way to die for Nigeria. Useless boy!

How is he a useless boy?
Re: #endbadgovernance: Another Photo Of The Day by richiemcgold: 9:21am On Aug 02
Re: #endbadgovernance: Another Photo Of The Day by Notasyouthink: 9:26am On Aug 02
Sccarrr:
Ok the narrative don turn from Igbos destroy Lagos on the command of Kanu, to "Igbos are hiding behind their keyboard dey motivate pple". Let's see what you will come up with tomorrow.
Re: #endbadgovernance: Another Photo Of The Day by Sccarrr: 9:36am On Aug 02
Notasyouthink:
Ok the narrative don turn from Igbos destroy Lagos on the command of Kanu, to "Igbos are hiding behind their keyboard dey motivate pple". Let's see what you will come up with tomorrow.
Igbos and mumu attention seeking 😹.. did I mention Igbo in the post?
U love seeking for validation cos u ppl are nobody 😹
Re: #endbadgovernance: Another Photo Of The Day by Notasyouthink: 9:44am On Aug 02
Sccarrr:
Igbos and mumu attention seeking 😹.. did I mention Igbo in the post?
U love seeking for validation cos u ppl are nobody 😹
Nobody's are causing you terrible nightmares grin grin grin

Mumu!
Re: #endbadgovernance: Another Photo Of The Day by ElSudani: 9:45am On Aug 02
Did you check his pockets for Action Bitters? This is looking more like ogogoro induced hunger protest.

Re: #endbadgovernance: Another Photo Of The Day by Sccarrr: 9:54am On Aug 02
Notasyouthink:
Nobody's are causing you terrible nightmares grin grin grin

Mumu!
nah! na Ugm /Simon ekpa dey show ur parents back home terrible nightmares....
carry ur Geepee tank bended head Comot my mention....I didn't quote u remember?
Just like a typical attention, validation seeking average Okoro, u jumped here playing tribal card . Go hawk gala 😹
Re: #endbadgovernance: Another Photo Of The Day by Notasyouthink: 10:02am On Aug 02
Sccarrr:
nah! na Ugm /Simon ekpa dey show ur parents back home terrible nightmares....
carry ur Geepee tank bended head Comot my mention....I didn't quote u remember?
Just like a typical attention, validation seeking average Okoro, u jumped here playing tribal card . Go hawk gala 😹
UGM/Simon ekpa dey show our parents back home terrible nightmare and millions of Igbos are still dwelling in SE with no IDP camps grin grin grin

One bad thing with you mofos is that your own lies and propaganda, has succeeded in building upstairs that is full of junks in your brains grin grin grin that is why you are now crying more than the supposed bereaved.
Re: #endbadgovernance: Another Photo Of The Day by Sccarrr: 10:20am On Aug 02
Notasyouthink:
UGM/Simon ekpa dey show our parents back home terrible nightmare and millions of Igbos are still dwelling in SE with no IDP camps grin grin grin

One bad thing with you mofos is that your own lies and propaganda, has succeeded in building upstairs that is full of junks in your brains grin grin grin that is why you are now crying more than the supposed bereaved.
mechie onu dia, clown! crying more than the bereaved? We all saw how your ppl dey board night bus to the SW running away from your leader Simon ekpa and his boys few weeks ago.. den don kill all your uncle's finish..I'm sure u and your family are living somewhere far away frm your barren land 😹, attention seeking clown🤡
Re: #endbadgovernance: Another Photo Of The Day by Notasyouthink: 10:39am On Aug 02
Sccarrr:
mechie onu dia, clown! crying more than the bereaved? We all saw how your ppl dey board night bus to the SW running away from your leader Simon ekpa and his boys few weeks ago.. den don kill all your uncle's finish..I'm sure u and your family are living somewhere far away frm your barren land 😹, attention seeking clown🤡
Yeye dey smell.. Your government planted Simon ekpa just for the sake of killing the easterners but God pass them.

Millions of people resides in the east doing their businesses peacefully and you are somewhere in Ogbomosho lying yourself to stupor and also believing your own liesgrin grin grin mumu!

My people dey board night bus enter where? SW? grin grin grin land of ebin pawa grin grin grin
Re: #endbadgovernance: Another Photo Of The Day by Sccarrr: 10:42am On Aug 02
Notasyouthink:
Yeye dey smell.. Your government planted Simon ekpa just for the sake of killing the easterners but God pass them.

Millions of people resides in the east doing their businesses peacefully and you are somewhere in Ogbomosho lying yourself to stupor and also believing your own liesgrin grin grin mumu!

My people dey board night bus enter where? SW? grin grin grin land of ebin pawa grin grin grin
stop lying,SW is your saving grace, SW is your london,your America...even Igbo Nollywood confirm am, if u wan make am in life as an Okoro, enter night bus go SW.😹😹😹
Re: #endbadgovernance: Another Photo Of The Day by iluvdonjazzy: 10:49am On Aug 02
Another ACTION BITTERS
Re: #endbadgovernance: Another Photo Of The Day by Notasyouthink: 10:50am On Aug 02
Sccarrr:
stop lying,SW is your saving grace, SW is your london,your America...even Igbo Nollywood confirm am, if u wan make am in life as an Okoro, enter night bus go SW.😹😹😹
Which part of SW I need to know? Don't mention Lagos because Lagos indigenes has denounced you lots long ego.

Re: #endbadgovernance: Another Photo Of The Day by Sccarrr: 11:00am On Aug 02
Notasyouthink:
Which part of SW I need to know? Don't mention Lagos because Lagos indigenes has denounced you lots long ego.
even the most remote part of the SW ,u go find Okoro doing farm hands, your ppl full Iseyin,Saki ,Osun villages etc tapping palm wine😹
Talkless of cities like Ibadan, go aleshinloye,Ogunpa,ifeleye, Eleyele,Sango reach Ojoo.. numbers of ur ppl fr dia can start a country , another interesting fact is more than half of dem go rather die in the SW than to go home 🤡
Re: #endbadgovernance: Another Photo Of The Day by chyzoo4u(m): 11:42am On Aug 02
Sccarrr:

When they motivated people to vote wisely, they didn't; it's now the wrong motivation that the people will heed to. That says so much about these "people."

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Believe Won The April Presidential Elections / Say No To Saraki Dictatorship / Jonathan Borrows 1billion Naira Monthly: El Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.