Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,758 members, 7,945,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

How Much Is A Loaf Of Slice Bread In Your Area? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is A Loaf Of Slice Bread In Your Area? (660 Views)

Can You Buy This 20k Bread In This Present Economy? / How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is A Loaf Of Slice Bread In Your Area? by tlintia: 7:41am On Aug 02
I just tried to buy slice bread here in Anthony/Ikeja and was told Its 2,000 naira! I bought this same bread for 800 naira this year

How much is a loaf of bread in your Area, or bread is now for the rich too in Nigeria?
Re: How Much Is A Loaf Of Slice Bread In Your Area? by helinues: 7:42am On Aug 02
Aren't you guys tired with this how much questions?

Abeg it's getting boring

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Loaf Of Slice Bread In Your Area? by SisterJolade(f): 8:08am On Aug 02
helinues:

Abeg it's getting boring
Are you bored with your life? Hurry up ok.

11 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Loaf Of Slice Bread In Your Area? by Realtord43: 8:08am On Aug 02
Question was not meant for you alone, Mr Nairaland Non Executive Owner
helinues:

Abeg it's getting boring

10 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Loaf Of Slice Bread In Your Area? by mrvitalis(m): 8:11am On Aug 02
tlintia:
I just tried to buy slice bread here in Anthony/Ikeja and was told Its 2,000 naira! I bought this same bread for 800 naira this year

How much is a loaf of bread in your Area, or bread is now for the rich too in Nigeria?
Flour that used be 8500 a bag is now 65k
Pity bakers they see eating into their profit
Milk used be 20k now it's 210k.
Sugar used to be 8k is now 95k

If Baker adjust to inflation price should be nothing less than ₦5000

Most bakery are struggling

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Loaf Of Slice Bread In Your Area? by psucc(m): 8:23am On Aug 02
Bakers fully adjust to inflation. They get their profit from quality compromise.
The bread is no longer what it used to be. The quality is highly tampered with.

mrvitalis:

Flour that used be 8500 a bag is now 65k
Pity bakers they see eating into their profit
Milk used be 20k now it's 210k.
Sugar used to be 8k is now 95k

If Baker adjust to inflation price should be nothing less than ₦5000

Most bakery are struggling

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Loaf Of Slice Bread In Your Area? by mrvitalis(m): 8:36am On Aug 02
psucc:
Bakers fully adjust to inflation. They get their profit from quality compromise.
The bread is no longer what it used to be. The quality is highly tampered with.

Oga they are not trust me

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Loaf Of Slice Bread In Your Area? by Yhurpapa: 9:00am On Aug 02
Re: How Much Is A Loaf Of Slice Bread In Your Area? by Mariangeles(f): 9:09am On Aug 02
helinues:

Abeg it's getting boring

Aren't you ashamed of yourself for this comment?

Have price of things ever stayed stable even within a week during this Tinubulation?

You ought to be ashamed of yourself!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Loaf Of Slice Bread In Your Area? by helinues: 9:13am On Aug 02
Mariangeles:

Aren't you ashamed of yourself for this comment?

Have price of things ever stayed stable even within a week during this Tinubulation?

You ought to be ashamed of yourself!

Cry harder oo
Re: How Much Is A Loaf Of Slice Bread In Your Area? by Mariangeles(f): 9:15am On Aug 02
helinues:

Cry harder oo

Helinues! Na you go cry taya!

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Loaf Of Slice Bread In Your Area? by parcydrix(m): 9:20am On Aug 02
helinues:

Cry harder oo
I wish the effects of the tinubu administration befall you and your family. Amen

You are a staunch supporter so this should be a very good prayer request for you

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Loaf Of Slice Bread In Your Area? by helinues: 9:20am On Aug 02
parcydrix:

I wish the effects of the tinubu administration befall you and your family. Amen

You are a staunch supporter so this should be a very good prayer request for you

Done ranting?
Re: How Much Is A Loaf Of Slice Bread In Your Area? by pointblank247(m): 9:29am On Aug 02
tlintia:

Are you trying to sell looted sliced bread ? Return those breads and shame the devil
Re: How Much Is A Loaf Of Slice Bread In Your Area? by Festy4u(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02
[/quote][quote author=Realtord43 post=131281061]Question was not meant for you alone, Mr Nairaland Non Executive Owner

How the okoro think himself important on this forum still baffles me! grin
Re: How Much Is A Loaf Of Slice Bread In Your Area? by psucc(m): 1:28pm On Aug 02
Can't trust you either.

As a business man, they must be a margin between cost and the selling price that keeps you in business. Or else, you must packup like some.

But you that the bread quality like every other products currently on sale in Nigeria has been compromised.

mrvitalis:

Oga they are not trust me

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Loaf Of Slice Bread In Your Area? by Premiumbuy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02
tlintia:

Premium Be Unto You

Honestly, the same bread that was sold for 700/800 last year is now 1600 here, in as much as the protest has some hidden agenda, I think we still need to call out our government for the sheet they are doing.

(1) (Reply)

Food Services / Beans With Fish Stew And Fried Plantain / Use Any Naija Food To Describe Ur Partner With A Reason!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.