Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,719 members, 7,948,652 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:29 AM

To My Brothers In The South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Brothers In The South East (462 Views)

Police Rescue Abducted Fouani Brothers In Lagos / How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor / An Open Letter To My Brothers In The South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Brothers In The South East by Dollarmind001(m): 7:58am On Aug 02
Since we didn't pertake in the protest please let's stop all this mockery of those that are protesting in their various states.
Funny enough things are even costly here in the east than the north.

What's going on in the country is also affecting us....even our governors aint making things easy for us here in the east.
Our politicians are birds of thesame feather.

Since you ain't protesting then shut da fuk up and stop making joke of those that are protesting

7 Likes

Re: To My Brothers In The South East by AlexBells(m): 8:00am On Aug 02
The only one making mockery here is you. I’m not sure anyone has protested in this country more than the Igbos. We sat at home for over two years, we protested with our votes and even today we still sit at home. Please stop making mockery of the Igbos and let us be. Tinubu is the President not Chinedu.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To My Brothers In The South East by EmeeNaka: 8:07am On Aug 02
Dollarmind001:
Since we didn't pertake in the protest please let's stop all this mockery of those that are protesting in their various states.

What's going on in the country is also affecting us....even our governors aint making things easy for us here in the east.

Since you ain't protesting then shut da fuk up and stop making joke of those that are protesting

You're not Igbo. We know where you come from to gaslight Nigerians against Igbos. Let make it clear, Tinubu is finished. He want to destroy the Northern population with hunger and mass insecurity.

4 Likes

Re: To My Brothers In The South East by Sergio103(m): 8:13am On Aug 02
AlexBells:
The only one making mockery here is you. I’m not sure anyone has protested in this country more than the Igbos. We sat at home for over two years, we protested with our votes and even today we still sit at home. Please stop making mockery of the Igbos and let us be. Tinubu is the President not Chinedu.

Simple!

7 Likes

Re: To My Brothers In The South East by Salewa97: 8:14am On Aug 02
See as dem dey gather for South East, but na only talk dem sabi.

All dis brotherhood talk na just for social media, meanwhile, dem dey chop dem own.

When e go reach to show action, na so dem go disappear like smoke.

1 Like

Re: To My Brothers In The South East by nedu666: 8:16am On Aug 02
Dollarmind001:

Who is your brother? Who the hell are you to tell people what to do. Ogbeni shift. You are just an empty attention seeker

6 Likes

Re: To My Brothers In The South East by mrvitalis(m): 8:16am On Aug 02
Dollarmind001:

Who is mocking?
SE is for Tinubu we ans standing for him after Tinubu we back Shettima

No slanda of jagaban would be tolerated

Jagaban our political teacher

4 Likes

Re: To My Brothers In The South East by nedu666: 8:19am On Aug 02
AlexBells:

The lizard is not even lgbo. Just another disappointed Yoruba man upset lgbos killed his narrative that we are behind protest. The slave lizard is speechless that his masters up north are protesting and telling him to stfu

3 Likes

Re: To My Brothers In The South East by ibrahimsalam: 8:19am On Aug 02
If you are intelligent enough you will know that what southeast people did is part of protest .
It is not easy for someone to close shop and companies thereby loosing money and staying at home..
You claim to be southeast but I doubt very much . wherever you come from you are a disgrace and an olodo

5 Likes

Re: To My Brothers In The South East by AlexBells(m): 8:21am On Aug 02
nedu666:

The lizard is not even lgbo. Just another disappointed Yoruba man upset lgbos killed his narrative that we are behind protest. The slave lizard is speechless that his masters up north are protesting and telling him to stfu
We just have to take it easy with the Yorubas for the meantime, if we return their propaganda, things won’t be the same. I hope they don’t cross the line
Re: To My Brothers In The South East by frankadrian: 8:27am On Aug 02
All of you blasting the guy, did you even read his post? He said don't mock those protesting. What is wrong with that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Brothers In The South East by Philipponzaghi: 8:29am On Aug 02
What brothers? The only thing we see is division and chaos.

2 Likes

Re: To My Brothers In The South East by able20(m): 8:31am On Aug 02
Dollarmind001:

You are daft and ignorant.
If you want to protest go out and do it in peace.
Tinubu must suffer his incompetence alone
Re: To My Brothers In The South East by pointblank247(m): 8:49am On Aug 02
Dollarmind001:

Who is your brother. Thunder fire that your ewedu driping mouth. Continue fooling your self.
Re: To My Brothers In The South East by Realtord43: 8:54am On Aug 02
Dollarmind001:

Shut up your mouth.

You are never from the East,
Re: To My Brothers In The South East by Chinkoalhaji34: 9:05am On Aug 02
Na wa o, brothers wey no fit stand for una self.

The way things dey go, e be like say una dey wait for miracle wey no go show.

Instead of unity, na division and blame una dey promote. How far una plan to better the region? Na just talk wey dey plenty, action no dey!

3 Likes

Re: To My Brothers In The South East by GreenxGreen: 9:05am On Aug 02
Mondays SIT AT HOME 🏡 alone is more destructive to the East than the Disastrous Policies of Tinubu's Government 🤬

2 Likes

Re: To My Brothers In The South East by franchasng: 9:09am On Aug 02
Dollarmind001:

Go and sit down one place.

Pretentious protest against Tinubu you people cherish with all your heart, who una de deceive, bomkoms grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: To My Brothers In The South East by Dollarmind001(m): 11:31am On Aug 02
ibrahimsalam:
If you are intelligent enough you will know that what southeast people did is part of protest .
It is not easy for someone to close shop and companies thereby loosing money and staying at home..
You claim to be southeast but I doubt very much . wherever you come from you are a disgrace and an olodo
Lies...its never part of the protest.
We closed our shops because UGM ordered us to do so.
You guys better kiss the truth and stop all this tribal bigotry.
I'm supporting nobody..I'm just spitting fact.
And if you can't swallow it then kiss my asss
Re: To My Brothers In The South East by Dollarmind001(m): 11:38am On Aug 02
pointblank247:
Who is your brother. Thunder fire that your ewedu driping mouth. Continue fooling your self.
Take some chill pills bro..I'm more igbo than you.
The only difference between me and you all in this comment section bashing me is that I'm not a tribal bigot like ya all
Re: To My Brothers In The South East by ibrahimsalam: 11:45am On Aug 02
Dollarmind001:

Lies...its never part of the protest.
We closed our shops because UGM ordered us to do so.
You guys better kiss the truth and stop all this tribal bigotry.
I'm supporting nobody..I'm just spitting fact.
And if you can't swallow it then kiss my asss

if you were not cowards by now you will be facing the north.we are ready for the politics

(1) (Reply)

Nationwide Protest: Tinubu Vs Bangladesh Hasina / Increase In Cost Of Healthy Diet according to regions in Nigeria— Over 10 Months / The Candidate Vs The Supporter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.