Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,375 members, 7,910,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:25 PM

Nigerians In New York City Staged An #endgovernanceinnigeria Action(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In New York City Staged An #endgovernanceinnigeria Action(pics) (38168 Views)

Exposed .see A Real jagaban Urchin In Action . Pics / "This Is Port Harcourt Not Asokoro"- Wike's Magic Wand In Action: Pics & Video / 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In New York City Staged An #endgovernanceinnigeria Action(pics) by Scholarforlife: 1:22pm On Aug 02
nepapole:
I can only see 5 people
[color=#000000][/color]

The act in itself is more important than the number involved. Showing cynicism over this protest isn't to anyone's benefit.
Re: Nigerians In New York City Staged An #endgovernanceinnigeria Action(pics) by Ighalofunds(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02
Klington:

Even if it is one person, the message is passed already.
what message senior man🙄
Re: Nigerians In New York City Staged An #endgovernanceinnigeria Action(pics) by casualobserver: 2:12pm On Aug 02
Theama:

So you conclude that they're unemployed?

I'm sure you know there's such a thing called "running shifts" for certain jobs.

Nobody (Nigerian) gainfully employed has time or energy to protest abroad. Every legitimate dollar you earn abroad, you go feel am for your body or your brain. By the time you finish your shift you are too mentally or physically tired to protest. Nigerian workers do not know how lucky they are. Abroad is not like Nigeria where they pay you for doing nothing.

Besides someone doing shift work is exactly the kind of person who works every second of the shift.

Only students, unemployed, and fraudsters have time to protest. The other category are “professional activists” whose visa or stay is based on asylum like those who led endsars riots and used it to gain asylum abroad….we won’t mention their names. But their voices are conspicuously silent now that they have secured asylum visas abroad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In New York City Staged An #endgovernanceinnigeria Action(pics) by elinaxy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 02
princepee:
This ones are not hungry abeg.
Them don escape Nigeria hunger and bad political policies
they are protesting for you and I who are in Nigeria and for their home land to be a better place to leave so they don't have to run away to another man's land
Re: Nigerians In New York City Staged An #endgovernanceinnigeria Action(pics) by obilokechukwu(m): 2:23pm On Aug 02
Okortor:
God will pay Tinubu and all his supporters in the same coin for destroying this country, insha Allah they can't run forever.
tinubu no buy you during the time of election?
Re: Nigerians In New York City Staged An #endgovernanceinnigeria Action(pics) by Tareq1105: 3:43pm On Aug 02
Realtord43:
These are sensible Nigerians

I guess it was coordinated by Sowore. I don't know why he didn't come down to Nigeria, where he contested to be president, but chose to protest in New York.
Re: Nigerians In New York City Staged An #endgovernanceinnigeria Action(pics) by AMI3(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02
MadamVanessa:

Eyeneka mmesiere o

Aya Anam yak iwuot anbomo ye afid ntik inem ayin Ammi. grin

Nsuk mbaba , nkaha mkpo.

Idem mfo?
Ufan idem Osong. Afo abake Akwa Ibom?

Ufan ima, Nno Whatsapp afo ooo
Re: Nigerians In New York City Staged An #endgovernanceinnigeria Action(pics) by Adiola(f): 4:10pm On Aug 02
SmartPolician:
The day Nigeria gets a competent president like Peter Obi, we will witness the mass return of Nigerians from various countries around the world.

The truth is that many Nigerians living abroad are fed up and want to come back home but they can't come home to a dysfunctional country. Out there, loneliness is real because you have no real family and friends.
Europe is the most lonely place I have been to , check out Amsterdam omo you go freeze
Re: Nigerians In New York City Staged An #endgovernanceinnigeria Action(pics) by Teenaira: 7:07pm On Aug 02
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Tinubu as a matter of fact should be booted out, we must not wait till the idîot finishes his 4 calamitous years of no direction . If we exercise Patience till then, we may not live to tell the tale because hunger by then wwould evict us all from this land of ours .

Tinubu is a calamity that should have been avoided at all cost. But no, Peter Obi and the Igbos should be taught a lesson. Who cry at last ?

Madam, this is a public fora. Please try to mind your language. Accepted you wanted Peter Obi as president but Nigerians don't. Who ever is the president does not really matter in this instance but the processes we have to ensure good governance. As we speak, Yorubas are stealing Nigerian money, Igbos are stealing Nigerian money, Hausa/ Fulani are stealing Nigerian money and everybody is shouting #endbadgovernment all over the place. When we are ready for a better country we will all decide to be good citizen and obey the laws of the land. You will agree with me that in a way, it is difficult leaving in the developed country because you must obey their laws but anything goes in Nigeria. Let me assure you that if you have 1000 Peter Obi as the president under our present condition, they will all be failures and that is the plain truth. One person does not run a country all inhabitants does. Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In New York City Staged An #endgovernanceinnigeria Action(pics) by femi4: 8:22pm On Aug 02
nepapole:
I can only see 5 people
And that make them non Nigerian
Re: Nigerians In New York City Staged An #endgovernanceinnigeria Action(pics) by Konquest: 4:05am On Aug 03
TruthsFM:
Nigerians in New York City staged an #EndGovernanceInNigeria action at the “Nigeria House” in New York today! #NoGoingBack
CC: Toronto, Canada will take place at 3 PM EST at Toronto City Hall
100 Queen St. W. Toronto, ON M5H 2N2.
These ones in New York carrying placards indicating "End Nigeria" are clearly ethnic secessionists with NOTHING to do about a sustainable Nigeria. Period.
Re: Nigerians In New York City Staged An #endgovernanceinnigeria Action(pics) by Everydaylove: 11:21am On Aug 03
nepapole:
I can only see 5 people

It's still protest.
Re: Nigerians In New York City Staged An #endgovernanceinnigeria Action(pics) by Finest2000: 3:13pm On Aug 03
BaT is destined by God, he is the turning point of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Senators Withdraw Support For Buhari’s Govt / River Water Level Rises Above Bridge As Man Drowns In Plateau State (Photos) / Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.