Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,834 members, 7,945,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

#EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests (26829 Views)

"Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu / 2023 Polls Won’t Mar Nigeria - Sultan, CAN, SGF / Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by blacknp(m): 4:31pm On Aug 02
Marc3500:
Tinubu don pay this mfs cheesy
Either protest most continue we don't give a shit anymore
Burn it down, after you tire, the suffering will be waiting for you x 3.

You would realize that before una Mumu protest, tat you were actually better off.
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by ceejay80s(m): 4:31pm On Aug 02
Dem put juju for mouth?
Because I all see free money and tithe money , u think everyone gets money the way u all do
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by Angelfrost(m): 4:32pm On Aug 02
Sigh... None of you collectively and vociferously called for an end to the sufferings and hardship foisted upon the people since May last year.

Until we change the pattern and approach to leadership at all levels, things will get worse, and the nation will eventually be buried under the flames of a bloody revolution!
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by blacknp(m): 4:33pm On Aug 02
Angelfrost:
Sigh... None of you collectively and vociferously called for an end to the sufferings and hardship foisted upon the people since May last year.
Disgruntled election Loser Obidient, Lazy people will always find someone else to blame for their laziness.
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by mysticwarrior(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02
They should just shut up jare
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by themanderon: 4:34pm On Aug 02
InvertedHammer:

/
When they already told you that they are still paying 3x previous subsidy costs.
Some of you are indeed funny.
/

Why do we have to believe what they are saying? Have they not been saying Nigeria is broke for ages now yet they came in and bought SUVs for themselves worth billions? Nigeria is broke but 21billion was spent to renovate a house for just a single individual when his predecessor was not living in a bush? Billions is being planned for a new jet while majority of the populace are wallowing in multidimensional poverty.
You that have been believing their lies is the funny one here.
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by Marc3500: 4:34pm On Aug 02
Ironbull:
Sultan, CAN pls no need telling them to stop 27 dead already for their foolishness let more idiots go down. Any pikin wey no dey hear word na from outsude dem go teach am sense.
Oga will you shut tf up
Na ppl like you dey take this country backwards

1 Like

Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by miky(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02
Its not a protest, its just a bunch of people trying to loot, steal and destroy!

Bring the military to shoot those who are destroying businesses.

1 Like

Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by davochi55: 4:35pm On Aug 02
Are this people's puting food on anybody's table
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by samdaisi: 4:35pm On Aug 02
Mnewton:
Kindly give reasons why they should suspend the protest and stop all these paid propaganda, because you might end up reminding us how useless some of our so called religious leaders could be especially when the masses needed them the most.

Kindly give reasons why you , your family and your tribe didn't join them to protest

1 Like

Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by Yong4ever: 4:35pm On Aug 02
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/endbadgovernance-sultan-can-president-demand-immediate-end-of-protests/
Religion is one of the major problems in Nigeria, all these religious bodies are the tools politicians are using to brainwash masses.Arrant nonsense!
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by Angelfrost(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02
blacknp:
Disgruntled Obidient, Lazy people will always find someone else to blame for their laziness.

Call me any name you like... I'm used to names.

I have been called Obidient by those in Apc because I criticised Tinubu’s poor policies and leadership approach.

I have also been called APC ass-licker by those in the opposition whenever I praise decisive actions taken by this same administration.

The problem is not me...!

The problem is that many of you hate the TRUTH!

Guess what?!! I won't stop writing and speaking the whole truth, and nothing but the truth! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by phemray(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02
EyeCumInPiss:
End Protest on empty stomach? Dey play. grin

The Genesis of this protest is "Subsidy is Gone"
The End of the Protest is
"Subsidy is Back"

Simple Stuff. cool

Lolzzzz, you mean just ON and OFF and the protest is ended?
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by mamaafrik(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02
Both CAN and Sultan have lost their respect the day they stood with bad leaders.

He go soon be them vs government one day the Federal Government will come for them to they will be rubbished and there will be no one I mean no citizen that will come to their rescue because as at well they are needed the most to talk to the government they failed
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by MySolace: 4:39pm On Aug 02
I think diz useless arrangee people and their various business centres called churches should also be looked into aswell.
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by bjtinz: 4:43pm On Aug 02
The looting is not part of protest and is totally unacceptable. I agree with the leaders
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by Brushstrokes20: 4:44pm On Aug 02
Compound BULLOCKS! 💯💯💯
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by 0m0luabi: 4:45pm On Aug 02
Jagabanbattle:
Anyone who continue the protest from today henceforth is a criminal and should be treated like one. It is treason to plan a coup against an elected government either through civilians or military. Anyone who is caught protesting and asking for change of government should be imprisoned till court deliver judgement which is death by firing squad. Nonsense
you are a fool
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by DatNiggaDaz: 4:46pm On Aug 02
helinues:
grin cheesy

Eyes don eventually cleared even without applying onions.

Na low battery an average Nigerians dey take seriously

We go read so many crying on this thread. Just wait for it
grin grin

See as you dey shine teeth. You have set the country on fire by those you were singing their praises for grin grin

You have nothing else to beat that emilokan chest now you are spamming everywhere with senselessness

grin grin

1 Like

Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by Princejydo(m): 4:46pm On Aug 02
"Subsidy is Back"

Simple Stuff.

You are one of the thief benefit from subsidy,
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by habakukjss3: 4:46pm On Aug 02
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/endbadgovernance-sultan-can-president-demand-immediate-end-of-protests/

Who are Sultan and CAN president to ask for cease of protest?

Please keep quiet and face your own direct responsibilities..

Only Tinibu can quell this if he do the needful
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by Abagworo(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02
NOC1:

Only a fool will bring back subsidy. See a year like this was sure for Nigeria over 10 years ago. Economically we are messed up. In advanced country monthly communications will follow a year like this.

No miracle, economist will save Nigeria from a year like this.
We practiced unsustainable economics.

Why then did Tinubu stop Jonathan from removing subsidy using this same protest? Had they allowed Jonathan do it then , they would have become President without subsidy as a topic of discussion
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by able20(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02
I want to appreciate those Gallant Youths who Protested for better living conditions for all Nigerians
And for those Coward Tinubu supporters shame on you all
The protest is here life and direct despite your threats that the protest can never hold under your mumu Jagaban government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by Deepspirituals: 4:47pm On Aug 02
helinues:
grin cheesy

Eyes don eventually cleared even without applying onions.

Na low battery an average Nigerians dey take seriously

We go read so many crying on this thread. Just wait for it
You find of Informing Mod . That members are trolling you , Yet you wouldn't Think before you spew out your usual .
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by Ironbull: 4:49pm On Aug 02
Marc3500:
Oga will you shut tf up
Na ppl like you dey take this country backwards

Mr man we warned you peaceful protest is the way but you foolishly said no its revolution and violent protest you want then it's your choice to die by bullet pls face the consequence of the choice you made.

I will never join a protest that is politically motivated I will never join it so face you decision consequence.

Buhari roasted us for 8 years where was Atiku, Obi protest then? but now suddenly want protest. Face it bro I don't give a f u c k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by aestake: 4:49pm On Aug 02
EyeCumInPiss:
End Protest on empty stomach? Dey play. grin

"Subsidy is Back"

Simple Stuff. cool
Life and future have been killed, many japaed. Na now dem know say govt go fit redeem itself?
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by harlesh(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02
Hunhun like that
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by alabler: 4:55pm On Aug 02
The Igbo’s think they are cunny! They ignited this anti-Tinubu protest under the pretence of hardship protest online, after it has gained momentum on/offline, they left it to their useful idiots(In Israel’s Netanyahu word’s)in the SouthWest, North & SS to carry on self-destruct!

Ndigbo political self-miscalculation! By the time the storm is over and the North realise the extent of damage and self-destruct at their end, they will begin to have the kind of anger some Lagosians still have in the destruction of Lagos during ENDSARS!

1 Like

Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by kevwemike: 4:56pm On Aug 02
Jagabanbattle:
Anyone who continue the protest from today henceforth is a criminal and should be treated like one. It is treason to plan a coup against an elected government either through civilians or military. Anyone who is caught protesting and asking for change of government should be imprisoned till court deliver judgement which is death by firing squad. Nonsense
U no get se...nse seriously I mean am
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by LAFOCUZY: 4:57pm On Aug 02
iwaeda:

what were they doing since this hardship. If they did what is expected of them maybe the protest may not have began.

This is clearly how people begin to loose interest and value for these institutions. They are always quick to take the side of their pay master. They should be engaging the govt and negotiating on behalf of their people.
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests by fredoooooo: 4:57pm On Aug 02
Let it continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Caught In The 'N20' Act (Pictures) / The Number Of Senators And Federal Representatives From States In Nigeria / TSA: Nigerian Government Realises N7trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.