Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,687 members, 7,930,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:33 PM

If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team (30788 Views)

Wife Slaps Husband. Should He Retaliate? / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic / Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by Naira20: 12:21pm On Aug 02

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by Thewrath(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02
Guilty conscience protesters!

Not like am advocating violence,but in Nigeria,nothing can be achieved peacefully,even tinubu snatched it,grabbed it and ran away with it..let’s tell ourselves the truth

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by naijapikin2(m): 12:28pm On Aug 02
It's better you retaliate o

Let buygun be buygun

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by saviourGeorge: 12:32pm On Aug 02
This man has said it all
I rather die on my feet
It’s a protest for the unborn generation
#EndBadGovernance

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by kingbee90: 2:02pm On Aug 02
angry
*Tinubu is a monster
*Tinubu is a wicked man
*Tinubu can not continue to punish Nigerians with extreme hardship.
*Tinubu should bring back subsidy
*Nigerians can not continue to buy fuel for N1,000 per Litre..
*Tinubu should fix our refineries.
*, Tinubu should end insecurity

That wicked man should solve all these issues or resign back to Iragbiji.

124 Likes 13 Shares

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by sofeo(m): 2:02pm On Aug 02
It's well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by KingOfTheDamned: 2:03pm On Aug 02
This protests are about to get serious . Shooting at protesters only makes it worse

63 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by otitokoroleti: 2:03pm On Aug 02
Well said

6 Likes

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by xynerise: 2:03pm On Aug 02
Self defense is not a crime.

32 Likes

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by EyeCumInPiss: 2:03pm On Aug 02
Tinubu should come out and address Nigerians but he is afraid that he will end up licking microphone and talking balablu bulaba. grin

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by Hambivert: 2:03pm On Aug 02
Fair point
...but in whatever you do, avoid being shot at

8 Likes

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by UstazAhmed(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02
Kudos to you guys, we continue this protest in the north

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by NobleSeed(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02
we way government don kill finish watin remain?
Still yet the vegetable in aso rock never talk anything

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by Jughead29: 2:04pm On Aug 02
The fight is for everybody, the security officers should know this. You cant continue to protect people who don't care about your children

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by Softmirror: 2:04pm On Aug 02
saviourGeorge:
This man has said it all
I rather die on my feet
#EndBadGovernance

grin That's how they talk until they see cool money.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by doyin01: 2:04pm On Aug 02
saviourGeorge:
This man has said it all
I rather die on my feet
#EndBadGovernance
Says a coward busy typing from his home......Na so dem go dey make mouth online yet they won't be at the protest ground..na those wey dey take una serious i blame..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by GorgeousAF(f): 2:04pm On Aug 02
E concern una🤣🤣🤣
Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by Racoon(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02
The fight spirit of a determined souls against oppression and bad governance. Nigeria must be liberated but it won't come on a plater of gold. #EndbadgovernanceinNigeria

8 Likes

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by atobs4real(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02
Yes, we are ready for the sacrifice. The masses shall win

8 Likes

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by LandMann: 2:06pm On Aug 02
This is a very articulate young man from southwest.

I wonder if emkv and the other useless government propaganda zombié called helinus can articulate and confidently tell Nigerians on live TV why they need to keep supporting Tinubu the evil ruler sent to impoverish Nigerians and weaponize poverty in Nigeria all because the western lords he serves have a ton of dirt on him from his evil days.

Why not support a younger and sensible person instead of using your ill gotten wealth to force yourself on Nigerians?

Tinubu got 35% of votes. Majority of Nigerians did not vote for Tinubu. Majority of Nigerians do not like Tinubu. Whatever goodwill he has with the people is gone.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by DeltaBachelor(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02
Nice wink

1 Like

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by derecho(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02
The tip of the iceberg usually looks small and harmless but the unseen base is massive.

The base of this protest is so massive that the whole Nigerian security agencies can't contain it when the real protest starts

The next move is to blow away the tribal bigotry holding some foolish Yorubas who have not understood the harm Tinubu and his unfortunate minions are doing to the omoluabis.
Once that happens with the #igbosMustGo protest, the real omoluabis will rise to the defense of the Igbos.This will greatly thin out Tinubu's imaginary support base.

I have always known that Tinubu will have problems because No arrogant man gets loyal supporters.
Humble men are the strongest and wisest men.
PO's humility is his strength.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by Djele: 2:07pm On Aug 02
Tinubu must go

5 Likes

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by Angelfrost(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02
Well... All these could have been prevented.

Africans must stop grabbing power just for the sake of it.

...And more importantly, we need to reintroduce meritocracy in all aspects of national and state leadership, rather than popularity.

3 Likes

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by Kobojunkieee: 2:07pm On Aug 02
Naira20:
Is this one saying he will not try to defend himself at all in the case of an attack? Please do not dispense with your right to defend yourself in the event of an attack oo! undecided

2 Likes

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by Chikel20000(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02
I joined d protesters d first day....I think I'll rest today abeg

1 Like

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by chiagozien(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02
You guys should keep up with the protest.

Is not easy,We have been there before.

2 Likes

Re: If They Shoot Us We Will Not Retaliate...Day 2 #endbadgovernance Lagos Team by AllBlack: 2:09pm On Aug 02
No shooting abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Ways To Earn Respect From People / Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? / Lady Announces Her Pregnancy On Facebook And Got This Response From Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.