Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,919 members, 7,973,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:01 AM

Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos (22116 Views)

Atiku Condemns Genocidal Threat Against Igbos Living In Lagos / Peter Obi Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Release (Video) / Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by ycat: 3:24am On Aug 03
At least the world can see that igbos are GBAJUE and don't mean a thing about Biafra, it's all a scam. Why can't they use this opportunity to leave if they want Biafra? The north has told them to leave their land and Yoruba too are telling them to leave, why can't they leave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by ycat: 3:37am On Aug 03
Are we allowed to say #IGBOSmustGO here?

When igbos leave Yorubaland, the fresh air and peace that will be in our land will be felt by all. No one deserves to be with igbos in the same country. May God quicken the day we will weed out the poisonous snakes.

I have suggested how policies can take care of them. They will be in court fighting everyday for their rights and won't have enough time to mind our business.

Who else misses the beauty of Lagos when they leave for Christmas? I wish they never come back when they go next time. May God cause the road they take to come to Yorubaland to break apart and separate by miles deep and wide so they can stay in their region.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by Nwadiozorosita: 3:58am On Aug 03
Try and see is someone's name in my community.
Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by wiseoneking: 4:05am On Aug 03
LordIsaac:
grin...The Gbajue Coroner thinks he is relevant in the scheme of things...they are just looking at him. They will reason his case when the time is right. You cannot bully your way into office!
Yiu dint get tired for this trash you put out in Nairaland,@. You are really Gbajue in reality. Hunger don Dey reset your brain small small and Obi is not the cause of your frustration in the first place.let the north and west fire on the protest while Igbos supports them morally. Moral support is also a kind of protest. Isi Edo. I’m
Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by Believeintruth: 4:12am On Aug 03
ycat:
At least the world can see that igbos are GBAJUE and don't mean a thing about Biafra, it's all a scam. Why can't they use this opportunity to leave if they want Biafra? The north has told them to leave their land and Yoruba too are telling them to leave, why can't they leave.

Oga please be silent ehnnnn it is not by force to comment when you have nothing remotely sensible to say
Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by ycat: 4:25am On Aug 03
Why are you scared of Biafra now? Ohh the minorities you intend to drag kicking and screaming with you to Biafra because of their oil say no. That other Nigerians are sacking you is enough to take to the UN and others to get your Biafra. But since your gbajue asses are benefiting the most in the corrupt system, you lie that you are chained down while secretly wishing to die as Nigerians.
Believeintruth:

Oga please be silent ehnnnn it is not by force to comment when you have nothing remotely sensible to say

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by ycat: 4:34am On Aug 03
The court is not always right especially in a corrupt system like Nigeria. The judge may even be igbo, Pdp or their sympathizer. What matters is, we have him on live video coordinating the attacks of endsars. I'm happy some still have the video, I had one saved too, i don't know if it's still there.
Believeintruth:

Stop being daft here. Why did the courts strike out the case linking NK to EndSars violence? Why are you dodging answering that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by Believeintruth: 4:52am On Aug 03
ycat:
The court is not always right especially in a corrupt system like Nigeria. The judge may even be igbo, Pdp or their sympathizer. What matters is, we have him on live video coordinating the attacks of endsars. I'm happy some still have the video, I had one saved too, i don't know if it's still there.

Court presided by Justice Binta Nyako!!!! Bros easy naaaaa on what basis will she be flawed? Even DSS couldn't contest the verdict. Because they knew the video was doctored. They had to use another route.
Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by Believeintruth: 4:54am On Aug 03
ycat:
Why are you scared of Biafra now? Ohh the minorities you intend to drag kicking and screaming with you to Biafra because of their oil say no. That other Nigerians are sacking you is enough to take to the UN and others to get your Biafra. But since your gbajue asses are benefiting the most in the corrupt system, you lie that you are chained down while secretly wishing to die as Nigerians.

Are you this stupid and senseless in your comments? Did anyone talk about Biafra or is anyone talking about Minorites now? Oga stop being a stupid person abeg.
Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by HRMK: 5:28am On Aug 03
but who are they?obi should give us their names.but is it not same igbos seeking to leave 9ja?is lagos not part of 9ja?its not an extension of Biafra!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by yommen: 6:08am On Aug 03
Seconded!
Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by Ironbull: 6:15am On Aug 03
NSK4U:

Oloriburuku are you speaking Latin or French??

Speak English biko this is not Yoruba forum, speak English or f u c k to hell.
Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by magzey: 7:00am On Aug 03
He should Equally call for Arrest of killer IPOB n ESN terrorist in the South East as well if he is to be taken for granted. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by heysquare(m): 7:04am On Aug 03
magoo10:
They must be used as scape goats for committing treasonable offense.

Igbos should be the last people you ask to leave your region and everyone knows why.
I know you no get any business in Lagos. So you can say stupid things in your comfort zone. Igbos now know their boundaries and it's clear they won't dere cross it never again. We knew most you people want hell to fall on Lagos again like that of endsars but govt didn't sleep this time around as it acted in tactical, manners by keeping all the miscreants in their places otherwise endsars reprisal attack would've been effected on those masterminder.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by spiralwedge(m): 7:24am On Aug 03
Ordinary hashtag, see as dem dey fear… cowards.
When the real thing starts, it will be like action movie

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by Tizu(m): 7:43am On Aug 03
Ndị Igbo bought where they live in especially in Lagos. We are not going anywhere and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
You will die frustrated trying to ask Igbo to vacate anywhere in Nigeria.
We will even buy more including your parents graves
Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by chatinent: 7:57am On Aug 03
tiger28:

Mc Oluomo and his Boys supported by the rest of his KINSMEN!

I am a Northerner!

Lol.

What's the relevance in announcing where you are from? To make a point?

Anyways, both the thugs, kinsmen and even your point no reach chief.
Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by HUMPHERY(m): 8:05am On Aug 03
I dont understand Nairaland these days!! So many unthinkable likes for some comments! Nairaland appears under to be pursuing APC and ethnic agenda!! This is not the nairaland of 2008 we all joined as members.
Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by zoedew: 8:11am On Aug 03
Ibrahimcoomasie:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/08/02/peter-obi-calls-for-arrest-prosecution-of-those-behind-genocidal-threat-against-igbos/
Medicine after death. You constantly attract odium to yourself and later complain that folks cover their noses at your approach! Typical!! The Igbo are again set back by decades. So much political capital has again been lost by the Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by Afrojuju2017(m): 8:18am On Aug 03
magoo10:

Igbos should be the last people you ask to leave your region and everyone knows why.

Please tell us why.
Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by garykoeman: 8:25am On Aug 03
onuman:

What stops your people from having a separate country from the Igbos? Crude oil in the Niger delta. You are not ashamed to be slave to the proceeds from oil and gas in the Niger delta region.
Fool thinks that if Igbos leave Nigeria, the rest of the SS will surely not share one country with your lot.

The challenge u people to quit southwest ur elders and obi dey foam for mouth. Yeye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by IdeasYapayaski: 8:34am On Aug 03
If Lagos or South West people don't want Igbos anymore, please they should come to Kogi State, my state😁.... Land of gold, tantalite, uranium, granites, marbles, 2nd largest steel deposit in the world, fertile land... name it🤩🤩🤩🤩

We are also sharing boundary with the FCT and we can dredge the Lokoja Rivers for commercial activities to make a mini port for your importing and exporting business, and I believe it is closer home. No need to fight abeg. 😎
Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by IdeasYapayaski: 8:38am On Aug 03
Tizu:
Ndị Igbo bought where they live in especially in Lagos. We are not going anywhere and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
You will die frustrated trying to ask Igbo to vacate anywhere in Nigeria.
We will even buy more including your parents graves

If Lagos or South West people don't want Igbos anymore, please they should come to Kogi State, my state😁.... Land of gold, tantalite, uranium, granites, marbles, 2nd largest steel deposit in the world, fertile land... name it🤩🤩🤩🤩

We are also sharing boundary with the FCT and we can dredge the Lokoja Rivers for commercial activities to make a mini port for your importing and exporting business, and I believe it is closer home. No need to fight abeg. 😎

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by Ramanto(m): 8:38am On Aug 03
magoo10:

See why

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by Obaranje: 9:01am On Aug 03
saxywale1:
Fulani must go amongst the Anioma and Edo.. They even held a protest. One Nigeria is a big scam.
you should have ask what were the Fulani doing that resulted to such protest. Are they living peacefully with their host? Or they have become a source of terror to their host.

Now tell me how many community you can confirm the ibo man to be a source of terror?

The Ibos I know are rather peaceful to their host and contribute to the development stride of any community they find themselves

Can you say same of the Fulani? Kwara comes to mind

That doesn't mean I am in support of any group asking fellow Nigerians to vacate any part of the country. But when they become a form of threat before the community the people have the right to cry to the authorities and the authorities know exactly what to do.

And I think that's exactly what those anioma people are doing there.
Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by echodrum(m): 9:12am On Aug 03
Goodvibes007:

Yes he is. When it happens in the SE. He keeps shut, when it happens outside his region, his prick gets hard.
when what happen Exactly? Has igbos ever asked igbos to leave SE? Or are you just a crackhead.
Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by Olabode211: 9:49am On Aug 03
This obi no get sense oo.even the first peter wey dey for bible sef follow jesus till death and you can't follow your state elders..shame on ipobidients pepu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos by Ttipsy(f): 10:07am On Aug 03
saxywale1:
Fulani must go amongst the Anioma and Edo.. They even held a protest. One Nigeria is a big scam.
it’s obvious you are dumb
So you want them to continue their killings Edo/Delta and south east what they did in Benue?

You are sick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: Dead Mermaid Spotted At A Popular Beach In Benin Republic / If Nigeria Breaks Up, Abuja Will Be A Separate Country – Sumner Shagari Sambo / FG Recalls Sacked NCAA Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.