Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,884 members, 7,980,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:05 AM

Occupy Till I Come Pt4 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Occupy Till I Come Pt4 (71 Views)

Occupy Till I Come Pt5 / Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight / Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Occupy Till I Come Pt4 by DejiPlug(m): 3:50pm On Aug 02
Thank YOU for seeing us through January till date, blessed be YOUR name. Thank YOU for the great time in YOUR presence, receive our thanks in Jesus name. 

Occupy Yourself With Serving MY interest Till I Come 
Revelation 22:12 KJV‬[12] And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be

When one stops serving, he's off the honor that accrues to those in service.
1 Samuel 2:30 KJV‬[30] Wherefore the LORD God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the LORD saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed. ‭
Proverbs 14:28 KJV‬[28] In the multitude of people is the king's honour: But in the want of people is the destruction of the prince.
Understand that serving GOD is primarily first and foremost for your own growth, enlargement and fulfilment; Spiritual, advancement and otherwise. 
Exodus 23:25-26 KJV‬[25] And ye shall serve the LORD your GOD, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. [26] There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil. 
Psalm 34:10 KJV‬[10] The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: But they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing. ‭
2 Timothy 2:6 KJV‬[6] The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits. 
Matthew 6:33 KJV‬[33] But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

HIS presence makes all the difference, anytime, anywhere.‭
Psalm 114:7-8 KJV‬[7] Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of the Lord, At the presence of the God of Jacob; [8] Which turned the rock into a standing water, The flint into a fountain of waters.‭
Exodus 4:23 KJV‬[23] and I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn
What provoked GOD'S visitation was 'to serve'
Exodus 16:35 KJV‬[35] And the children of Israel did eat manna forty years, until they came to a land inhabited; they did eat manna, until they came unto the borders of the land of Canaan. 
Numbers 9:16-17, 20, 23 KJV‬[16] So it was alway: the cloud covered it by day, and the appearance of fire by night. [17] And when the cloud was taken up from the tabernacle, then after that the children of Israel journeyed: and in the place where the cloud abode, there the children of Israel pitched their tents. [20] And so it was, when the cloud was a few days upon the tabernacle; according to the commandment of the LORD they abode in their tents, and according to the commandment of the LORD they journeyed. [23] At the commandment of the LORD they rested in the tents, and at the commandment of the LORD they journeyed: they kept the charge of the LORD, at the commandment of the LORD by the hand of Moses.‭
[i]Psalm 105:37 KJV‬[37] He brought them forth also with silver and gold: And there was not one feeble person among their tribes.‭
Deuteronomy 8:4 KJV‬[4] Thy raiment waxed not old upon thee, neither did thy foot swell, these forty years

Doing nothing causes decadence‭
Ecclesiastes 10:18 KJV‬[18] By much slothfulness the building decayeth; and through idleness of the hands the house droppeth through. ‭
Proverbs 13:4 KJV‬[4] The soul of the sluggard desireth, and hath nothing: But the soul of the diligent shall be made fat.
Matthew 12:43-45 KJV‬[43] When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. [44] Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. [45] Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

GOD only blesses those who serve HIM, not those who come to be served by HIM. GOD'S favor is for those who serve HIS purpose‭
Psalm 102:13-15 KJV‬[13] Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: For the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come. [14] For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, And favour the dust thereof. [15] So the heathen shall fear the name of the LORD, And all the kings of the earth thy glory.
GOD is committed to honor those who serve HIM. ‭
Malachi 3:18 KJV‬[18] Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth HIM not.
Beware of going on unauthorized break, it might get you off your kingdom stewardship platform ‭
Luke 16:1-2 KJV‬[1] And he said also unto his disciples, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods. [2] And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer steward

The order of the Master is to 'Occupy Till I Come'. Believers are soldiers.
‭2 Timothy 2:3-7 KJV‬[3] Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. [4] No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. [5] And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully. [6] The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits. [7] Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things

Continue to go reaping because multitudes are still in the valley of decision 
Joel 3:14 KJV‬[14] Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision
Demand a personal visitation and revelation of the wonders of Kingdom Advancement Stewardship 
Jeremiah 1:11-12 KJV‬[11] Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. [12] Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.
Look beyond the church, look to your life and destiny. 
We serve a covenant keeping GOD. Our consistency will always cause the enemy to bow in the end. ‭
1 Corinthians 15:58 KJV‬[58] Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
We all need grace for continuity, consistency and steadfastness 
Acts 26:22 KJV‬[22] Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come: ‭
Proverbs 4:18 KJV‬[18] But the path of the just is as the shining light, That shineth more and more unto the perfect day
Our story will not stop changing from glory to glory, until we stop serving.
John 8:29 KJV‬[29] And HE that sent Me is with me: the FATHER hath not left Me alone; for I do always those things that please him
Secure HIS presence by doing HIS commands.‭
Acts 10:38 KJV‬[38] how GOD anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him
You cannot fail, be defeated, molested, grounded or stranded with HIS presence. Troubles tremble at HIS presence.
Matthew 28:20 KJV‬[20] teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

The greatest blessing in divine stewardship is divine presence. A personal revelation keeps you on motion.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija S9: Biggie Cancels Custodian Challenge And HOH Ballot, Reinstates Immuni / Testimony Galore At Just Concluded 35th Anniversary/international Convention Of / Business Stories: From Rivals To Partners: The Insane Story Of Paypal And X.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.