Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,679 members, 7,962,189 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Mixing & Selling Perfume Is One Of The Best Hidden Businesses To Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mixing & Selling Perfume Is One Of The Best Hidden Businesses To Start (109 Views)

Make Money Weekly Selling Perfume Oils / Make Tonnes Of Profit From Selling Perfume Oil / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mixing & Selling Perfume Is One Of The Best Hidden Businesses To Start by NAVwriters: 4:21pm On Aug 02
When I was on vacation in Enugu, someone — a student friend schooling in one of the universities — introduced me to this business.

He was literally making a killing mixing an reselling perfumes as a side business.

The interesting thing about this guy is that when I first met him, I thought he was into internet fraud (aka yahoo boy).

This guy dresses so flashy and smells so good every time that one would easily start questioning his source of wealth as a Nigerian student.

Surprisingly, his customers were only students in Enugu, which means he was making too much money from just a small set of customers that didn’t even have a high purchasing power.

I became interested.

I had to pay him to teach me the business and he revealed the key details about starting a perfume mixing business.

The key was buying original oil perfumes from verified dealers and using an effective diluent to dilute and mix the perfume.

Bottling was a piece of cake, as he sourced for a particular bottle capacity and design from a particular recycle yard, which costs next to nothing.

The way he mixed his perfumes, he could get 500k Naira worth of perfumes out of a 50k perfume oil.

It was like magic, literally printing money out of thin air. And it all costs nothing more than 100k to start.

If you want to start making really good money right now, and you have a capital of at least 100k Naira, this is one business I’ll recommend you to start.

You’ll need to do a lot of tests though to come up with the mixing that works for you and gives a reasonable profit margin, while also sorting out supplies for high quality perfume oils and bottling materials.

For other business ideas that you can start with 100k Naira, kindly read my indepth post here: https://moneyboom.com.ng/business-ideas/profitable-businesses-start-100k/

Also, if you've tried the business of mixing and selling perfumes, kindly let us know how the business is, and the things one should know before investing into it.
Re: Mixing & Selling Perfume Is One Of The Best Hidden Businesses To Start by eepeepook: 10:35am On Aug 03
Why you never start come give us your own result?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earning Free Daily Usdt Through Mining 24hrs / FG Pushes N150 Billion Loan Disbursement To September / Urgently In Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.