Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,092 members, 7,973,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:18 PM

Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba (56366 Views)

Obi Doesn’t Have Any Hand In The Coming Protest, North Will Join"- Mahdi Shehu / I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu / Here's Why The North Was Initially Scared Of Amotekun (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by Konquest: 9:31pm On Aug 02
Tokskob2008:

I'm sorry but exactly what is the difference between what those military guys did back then and what this democracy guys are doing now

Abacha stole billions of dollars yes, have they not stolen more than that now since he died?
Abacha killed so and so yes, have this so called present democracy thieves not killed prominent folks all the country too?

If truly democracy is the best for this country, we won't be at this junction today where over 70% of the citizens live from hand to mouth....
@Toks,

First off, the thrust of the article about Adamu Garba Adamu is right BELOW:

“The North is played into this protest of vandalism. Those northern influencers pushing for this protest should by now, realize that they have been used to destroy their commonwealth.

Second, for me, I can CLEARLY see the solutions that the government has implemented in the period leading right up to the protest date of August 1, 2024 and even after that. Many NNPC CNG refill stations have been opened in Lagos State and Abuja from May 30th, 2024 and folks have been getting CNG to buy into their vehicles (cars and trucks) at N200 per standard cubic feet of CNG and this has lowered the cost of fuelling vehicles. I also read that the Presidential Initiative on CNG has also started to give out free CNG conversations for all NURTW members. If that is sustained, folks will NOT even need to depend on Dangote Petrochemical Refinery for PMS since these guys will get CNG at N200 per standard cubic feet which is going to be way cheaper that even PMS from Dangote Refinery. With CNG, being more pervasive in the whole of Nigeria with more CNG refill stations in other states, the cost of transportation of people and for food trucks haulage will reduce and food will be CHEAPER.

Consequently, when Dangote Petrochemical Refinery starts the PMS production from the month of August 2024 as scheduled, PMS will be available, but the beauty of it is that Nigeria would NOT have to import PMS again as stated by the bosses at Dangote Petrochemical Refinery and the EXCESS PMS unused (after the daily Nigerian fuel consumption has been taken out) will then be EXPORTED to earn FX for Nigeria.

Therefore, the pressure on USD would reduce and there would be more USD inflows from the sales of all kinds of refined products from Dangote Refinery such as PMS. I remember that this is EXACTLY what happened back in the early 1980s till the the early IBB years when Nigeria exported refined PMS to other countries for FX. It was during the military dictatorship years from Babangida to Sani Abacha that the Nigerian' refineries got brutally damaged and further cannibalized due to the absence of TAM (Turn Around Maintenance) which are supposed to be done every 2 years otherwise damage would be done to the refineries but the military guysin government and their corrupt civilian cronies ruined the refineries so that they could start importing diesel, PMS, and other kinds of fuels and they became overnight multimillionaires.

The issue I find annoying with the current Federal and State governments in Nigeria is that they should have rolled out the CNG buses, CNG trucks and more since last year to lower the cost of food, drugs, and transportation instead of waiting for Dangote Petrochemical Refinery to come on stream. Dangote too kept on shifting dates for opening and then PMS production which must have been VERY annoying for a lot of folks.

So, I just got information today that the Nigerian President has given direct instructions to the NNPC to supply crude oil to the Dangote Petrochemical Refinery so, there is hope that more FX inflows will come into the CBN once Dangote Petrochemical Refinery starts to export more refined PMS and more abroad thereby making the local currency stronger or appreciate against the USD and free up more funds for development of infrastructural developments by all strata of government.

I saw videos of two Ibo chaps who were some of the many leaders of the protest in Abuja saying that the fuel subsidy should be restored and that fuel should sell at the old price and I was like, PMS (fuel) subsidy removal has come to stay but the wider usage of cheaper CNG at N200 per standard cubic feet would bring the prices of goods and services back to the period that subsidy was removed if the governments at all levels monitor the downward review of prices in the open markets, pharmacies, and more.

I hope this gives you some insights about my projections and optimism that things will pan out right within the NEXT 2 months.
Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by bobby007(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02
millionboi2:
if your papa rape your mama you will still blame igbos🤣😂mumu
igbo must go

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by millionboi2: 9:38pm On Aug 02
bobby007:
igbo must go
no be igbos rape your mama na🤣😂🤣
Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by Ngozi123(f): 9:41pm On Aug 02
Raskimonojendor:

Lol. You people think people are Mumu or something. It's obvious to even the blind that Ibos gaslighted the north. 😂

This accusation would have made sense if Ndigbo came out en masse to say that we are going to protest and then chose not to at the last minute.

That is not the case. From the moment these protests were announced, many notable Igbo organisations and persons came out to declare their unwillingness to participate in them. They gave their reasons and did not back down.

You people have been stoking ethnic tensions for a while now and it's because you've never actually felt the brunt of it. Only a child who does not know war will be clamouring for it.

If you like, take this sound advice and change your ways or continue the way you're going and see where you'll end up.

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by Believeintruth: 9:43pm On Aug 02
Goodvibes007:
They were deceived by no one other than the "we know who" 😂😂😂😂

Until you are arrested una eye will clear.
Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by TalkingBird: 9:47pm On Aug 02
Humans deceiving themselves.

No man can solve the problems of mankind

It will only get worse

It is getting worse globally.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by Ewedegubbler: 9:50pm On Aug 02
All hail the great Igbos that deceive more than allah the blood drinker.
Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by Wizardslayer: 9:51pm On Aug 02
Wiifesnatcher:

Dey carry them over 6.5

Igbo politicians are now thanking Igbo for not participating in protest but Northerners are regretting

When you no won use your brain, Dem go use am for you

Yoruba youths fall to that last time, I'm glad they've learnt from their mistake. Oct 2020 will never happen again in southwest
The APC governor aka supreme court selectee that's called hope uzodinma is now termed Igbo politician and no longer APC member??

Ok now i get it. I think am beginning to understand the game of division that the state of Nigeria has been playing in SE, SS and Igbo land in general.

Wow... Wonderful.
Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by seetomorrow: 9:53pm On Aug 02
vowiski:
I didn’t know Hunger has mouth to deceive people ..

These crazy guys don’t know what’s up. The North is naturally improvised because they are used as willing tools for election numbers by irresponsible northern leaders like Adamu who is still an apprentice.

Nobody deceived anyone. They only showed their true colors.

If Buhari was still President with the same issues we are facing here . They won’t Protest.

Even if a goat is Nigeria’s President , just tell them it’s a Fulani goat that’s the President , they will never protest.

How did I know ?

They never protested against any Fulani leader. But once it’s a Southerner they suddenly remember they can protest.

If they want to burn down their region, they can burn it down!

They should not export their madness and illiteracy to the south.

Tinubu is not GEJ. He is a Mafia, He will neither bend nor fold.

Wow... I emulate your intelligence..... Kudos
Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by SisterAnn(f): 9:54pm On Aug 02
Racoon:
Whao! You forgot it was your heroin-white powder sniffing druglord that made that incoherent statement at the height of his ecstacy? Seems the paranoid delusion and OCD has worsen some more.

Ndo! You Sarrki, Afamed, Eriggs, Mannabbgrills, NLPoliceman and NgeneUkwunu have shamelessly left the work for Helinues and other rookies.
All of them are still here under different monikers.
The failure tinubu became drove them underground.
Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by DUNDEEmoderatos: 9:57pm On Aug 02
millionboi2:
if your papa rape your mama you will still blame igbos🤣😂 mumu
Ode! ... what is the relationship between this your stupid comment and the fact that is known to the whole Nigeria that I presented?... Imbeci!e!

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by abba09: 9:57pm On Aug 02
adamu garba ubanka yaci durin uwarsa
Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by Ngozi123(f): 9:58pm On Aug 02
Shattuck:
it is definitely going the Rwanda route, it a sad reality APC has dealt a terrible blow to Nigeria's fragile unity we had under pdp.

What they don't seem to realise is that after the Hutus (who started the ethnic cleansing) were deafeated, Tutsi fighters went and rounded many of them up and slaughtered them. It didn't matter that they were ordinary civillians (men, women and children). They did all this before forgiving them.

Many people think that the Rwanda genocide was just a case of one tribe ethnically cleansing another tribe. It was actually a case of violence (the Hutus on the Tutsis) begetting violence (the Tutsis taking revenge on the Hutus).

That there is peace in Rwanda is because both sides felt the violence (even if it was largely lopsided) and wanted an end to it.

Should the same happen in Nigeria, all tribes will feel it and those who are clamouring may even be on the receiving end.

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by millionboi2: 9:58pm On Aug 02
DUNDEEmoderatos:

Ode! ... what is the relationship between this your stupid comment and the fact that is known to the whole Nigeria that I presented?... Imbeci!e!
Na igbos rape your mama?😂🤣answer na
Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by abba09: 10:02pm On Aug 02
vowiski:
I didn’t know Hunger has mouth to deceive people ..

These crazy guys don’t know what’s up. The North is naturally improvised because they are used as willing tools for election numbers by irresponsible northern leaders like Adamu who is still an apprentice.

Nobody deceived anyone. They only showed their true colors.

If Buhari was still President with the same issues we are facing here . They won’t Protest.

Even if a goat is Nigeria’s President , just tell them it’s a Fulani goat that’s the President , they will never protest.

How did I know ?

They never protested against any Fulani leader. But once it’s a Southerner they suddenly remember they can protest.

If they want to burn down their region, they can burn it down!

They should not export their madness and illiteracy to the south.

Tinubu is not GEJ. He is a Mafia, He will neither bend nor fold.
you guys are dumb wallahi. u just sit from the far south and assume things you dont know. here in the north we dont care about the tribe of whoever is ruling, the hunger and suffering is too much thats why people are protesting, not because tinubu is yoruba or something like that. even the religious leaders that are highly respected in the north preached against the protest but people refuse to listen just because the hunger is unbearable.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by Kudunku: 10:03pm On Aug 02
Ola9ja23:
The Hausas just dey see the true colour of igbodients 😀😁🤪😁😁😁🤪🤪🤪

They are evil in human skin

They would protect their own village and burn down another man's land

Hausas has learned the hard way

Wow
Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by themanderon: 10:06pm On Aug 02
Goodvibes007:
grin

A classic example of what Garba was talking about below. Let me go and share that recording on his twitter post and that of Arewa Twitter Connect.

0.33 seconds. an Ibo man brought up in the North on a twitter space below speaking Hausa to energize the abokis to arise and destroy their own lands.

You are a liar and all liars will have their part in the lake of fire. Whatever you and your types are planning against an innocent people minding their own issues of insecurity will surely consume you. Evil soul.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by abbey621(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02
Smartcitizen:

You are deceiving yourself.

You are removing subsidy and also spending foolishly to buy expensive SUV, jets and yatch from the money you made out of the removal.

Una still dey believe in that useless block head jagaban.

Who told you it was from the subsidy money? All the things you mentioned was budgeted and approved by the legislative branch. Subsidy money was not even factored in, remove subsidy or not they would still buy those things.....If na lie check the budget under Jonathan and Buhari, see how much was spent on renovations and new cars.

Make we no bobo ourselves, subsidy removal was always bound to happen, the only bad thing here is the way it was removed without a cushion!

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by Maxxim: 10:10pm On Aug 02
Kobojunkieee:
So, the President and his many senators who have come out to speak against the protest are not APC? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Abeg, make I waka pass, o'jare! grin
Stop contradicting yourself. If you think the causes of the current hunger protests in the north and south are aligned, you're just a naive political student.
If you were paying attention, you'd have noticed the northern uproar started with the regionalism bill, which highlights the nepotism within each tribe in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by Kobojunkieee: 10:23pm On Aug 02
Maxxim:
↪ Stop contradicting yourself.
↪ If you think the causes of the current hunger protests in the north and south are aligned, you're just a naive political student. If you were paying attention, you'd have noticed the northern uproar started with the regionalism bill, which highlights the nepotism within each tribe in this country.
1. Are you certain you understand the meaning of the word contradiction at all? 🤔

2. LOL... so, what you are saying is that even though the many, mostly illiterate northerners who went out across the North, some from IDP camps in the zone, came out because they were considered about some regionalism bill? Kai! Some of you just dey pack bullsheet around like say na gold, I tell ya! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by Shawarmagirl: 10:29pm On Aug 02
Ola9ja23:
The Hausas just dey see the true colour of igbodients 😀😁🤪😁😁😁🤪🤪🤪

They are evil in human skin

They would protect their own village and burn down another man's land

Hausas has learned the hard way

Mumu. E shock all of una say SE don mature and knows how SW always use divide and rule to shine.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by 1972xy: 10:32pm On Aug 02
Government should go for them. Northern influencer like verydarkman should pay for the loot .
Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by shekauvsbuhari: 10:50pm On Aug 02
seunmsg:
Supporters of Mr. Gbajue have done Gbajue to our northern brothers grin grin grin
I never knew you were this daft.
Must you always find a way to showcase foolishness?
Face the fact that your drug pusher of a president is a collosal failure and the North that he used Muslim Muslim ticket to deceive are baying for his cocaine infested blood.
Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by okorogodwin4(m): 10:50pm On Aug 02
No real Igbo man will protest because we never voted to for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by Maxxim: 11:01pm On Aug 02
Kobojunkieee:
1. Are you certain you understand the meaning of the word contradiction at all? 🤔

2. LOL... so, what you are saying is that even though the many, mostly illiterate northerners who went out across the North, some from IDP camps in the zone, came out because they were considered about some regionalism bill? Kai! Some of you just dey pack bullsheet around like say na gold, I tell ya! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s obvious that your knowledge are limited about how Nigerian politics work and the influence that tribal leaders and religious scholars, especially in the north, have over different groups. I'll leave you to it. Goodnight.
Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by Kobojunkieee: 11:06pm On Aug 02
Maxxim:
↪ It’s obvious that your knowledge are limited about how Nigerian politics work and the influence that tribal leaders and religious scholars, especially in the north, have over different groups. I'll leave you to it. Goodnight.
Your kind is so full of bullsheet abeg! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by Joey4321: 11:11pm On Aug 02
MasterJayJay:
Deceived by who?

Only fools will blame Igbo people.

Instead of Reno Omokri to educate the northerners on how to protest, the idiot was telling northeners that Peter Obi is the one responsible for shutdown of Dangote tomato plant.

Take responsibilty for your own actions and stop looking for who to blame.

See that guy is such a fool grin
Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by nairamaniac: 11:13pm On Aug 02
SisterJolade:
Adamumu at it again. Where was he when some northerners were eating grass due to acute hunger?

Maybe ttgese northerners your both are rightfully referring to, were also deceived into a cute hunger.
Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:19pm On Aug 02
Wizardslayer:

The APC governor aka supreme court selectee that's called hope uzodinma is now termed Igbo politician and no longer APC member??

Ok now i get it. I think am beginning to understand the game of division that the state of Nigeria has been playing in SE, SS and Igbo land in general.

Wow... Wonderful.

Ok hope uzodinma is no more Igbo because he's APC member? Obi is now a superman because he's in labour party then

Which part of your head dey stitch the last time

Hope uzodinma is Hausa politician then dummy
Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:20pm On Aug 02
millionboi2:
if your papa rape your mama you will still blame igbos😂🤣mumu

What's Igbo? Ozuor!
Re: Nationwide Protest: North Was Deceived – Adamu Garba by herich(m): 11:23pm On Aug 02
Alliswell248:

No destruction in the SW....
Alaigbo people used the heads of the northerners to destroyed their region.

This is the game you guys are playing now.
Sowere, Deji, VDM are not igbo and they're the masterminders of this protest.
So how did Igbos deceive the north.
In 2020, you people find way to blame Igbos of destroying your properties, now that Igbos avoided the protest, inorder not to be blamed again, you guys still find way to blame Igbos of not participating.
Is quite difficult to be an Igbo in this country, no wonder ikwerre and the likes have refused not to be called igbo because they're not ready to face the constant accusations and tribulation Igbos are facing in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) / Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song / Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.