Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,899 members, 7,980,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 07:17 AM

BREAKING: Protesters Back On The Streets In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Protesters Back On The Streets In Kano (990 Views)

Protesters Back On The Streets In Kano / Breaking: Protesters Arrive At Lekki Toll-gate, Demand Good Governance / Breaking: Protesters Storm Nigeria House In London, Await President Buhari (PHOT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Protesters Back On The Streets In Kano by NGsultan(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02
Protesters have regrouped in Tudun Ward of Nassarawa Local Government Area of Kano State despite the 24-hour curfew imposed by Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf.

The governor had relaxed the curfew for five hours to enable Muslim faithful to observe Jumaat.

But scores of youth regrouped on the bridge demarcating Tudun Murtala and Tudun Wada wards to protest hardship in the country.

Many of them wielded placards while others sang and clapped as they marched on.

Out reporter on the spot reports that a young man addressed the gathering before they hit the street.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-protesters-back-on-the-streets-in-kano/

Re: BREAKING: Protesters Back On The Streets In Kano by Massiveglory: 5:27pm On Aug 02
Tinubu, President GEJ says hi

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Protesters Back On The Streets In Kano by Hhansome(m): 5:30pm On Aug 02
This administration will favor me and my family. grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Protesters Back On The Streets In Kano by chiiraq802(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02
One good turn deserves more than another.
Thief.nubu get luck self...if to say ah be GEJ, na me for carry this peaceful protest for head. lols
Re: BREAKING: Protesters Back On The Streets In Kano by princeade86(m): 5:36pm On Aug 02
Na go aboki hear, dem no hear come again ooooo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Protesters Back On The Streets In Kano by yarimo(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02
The Kano state governor supported the protest so let him face it . grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Protesters Back On The Streets In Kano by Salewa97: 5:38pm On Aug 02
Another day, another protest. When will they learn that shouting on the streets won't solve anything?

Instead of making noise, they should channel that energy into something productive. Nigeria's problems won't disappear with a protest; we need real solutions, not just a show of anger.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Protesters Back On The Streets In Kano by Ola9ja23: 5:41pm On Aug 02
Igbodients handwork is yielding destruction results for North

Thank God that my Yoruba brothers have learnt our lessons during 2021 endsars

Igbos are only interested in burning down another man's region while protecting theirs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Protesters Back On The Streets In Kano by Cindypresh(f): 5:58pm On Aug 02
Ola9ja23:

Igbos are only interested in burning down another man's region while protecting theirs

Atiku in the last election said 70% of Northerners are not on social media and supported it calling obedients online party.

Wetin concern Igbos with what is happening in Lagos?

Abi you just open mouth waaa dey gloat like sheeeeeeeeeeep

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Protesters Back On The Streets In Kano by Zionmdde: 6:00pm On Aug 02
Ola9ja23:

One day you will close your eyes in death. And the only thing you will ever remember achieving in your life was being a bigot. Hating people who will still be alive in their millions when you are dead, all because, politicians use the stupidity of people of your kind to rise to power. And to think they don't even care I'd you exist or not shows how fooolish bigots can be
Re: BREAKING: Protesters Back On The Streets In Kano by Zwooks: 6:13pm On Aug 02
Massiveglory:
Tinubu, President GEJ says hi

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Protesters Back On The Streets In Kano by Anguldi(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02
Mu-Mu ticket fans
Re: BREAKING: Protesters Back On The Streets In Kano by Chinkoalhaji34: 6:29pm On Aug 02
Why are they back on the streets again?

Na wah o, when will they learn?

If all they do is protest without solutions, we fit just dey go in circles.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Protesters Back On The Streets In Kano by OldBeer: 6:30pm On Aug 02
Good.
Burn una state down.
As long as it remains inside una state.
Nothing concern me with borntroway.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Ohanaze Ndigbo Endorse Senator Okpebholo,name Him Chibuzo / Dear Concerned Citizen Of Oyo State, / Yar'adua And Goodluck-why Youth Will Vote Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.