Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,595 members, 7,979,004 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:18 PM

I'm Scared ��� - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared ��� (1671 Views)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared ��� by brain54(m): 6:48am On Aug 03
MrCork:

helo & goood aftanoon my dear.
Well am a internationaly specialized qualify doctor of doctrine intanationaly...meaning we specilize in womens of difrarent size,hips,yansh, physic,complexsion , religious background & afrobeat .... i can help wink

h ((((THANK ME LATER))) smiley

angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared ��� by Leemzyy(f): 6:52am On Aug 03
Sapasenator:
You should be good to go with a condom, Also I would recommend a running some test and if not feeling well.
There is nothing wrong with pre-marital sex if done safely.
Cmn we all know that premarital sex is not in anyway right

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared ��� by Leemzyy(f): 6:54am On Aug 03
MrCork:

Well am a internationaly specialized qualify doctor of doctrine intanationaly...meaning we specilize in womens of difrarent size,hips,yansh, physic,complexsion , religious background & afrobeat .... i can help wink

See your life
Re: I'm Scared ��� by Leemzyy(f): 6:56am On Aug 03
Plxx whats so perfect or special in sex that people cant wait till marriage,and now u asking filthy questions and helps,mtchewww
Re: I'm Scared ��� by Urexcellency: 7:02am On Aug 03
She has been taking it since 2022
RoyalBlu:
I'd advise you go get an abdominal scan asap.

That kind of pain that made you want to throw up is a red flag.

I hope you've not been taking emergency pills for a long time?
Re: I'm Scared ��� by LandMann: 7:56am On Aug 03
Tina156:
Good evening, please I had protected se.x on the 13th, and 15th of July. On the 13th I also used an emergency pill with a boric acid at night that day, but that 15th I didn't use emergency pill, he pulled out too on both days with cond..oms, and we both checked the con....doms. Got my period last week Monday till Saturday. On Sunday, I inserted another boric acid. So since Tuesday till today, I've been having this cramps like period, sleepiness then stomach pains, I don't know if it's because I'm in my fertile week, or it's the acid or implantation cramping. I'm confused 😔.

Yesterday was my ovulation according to Flo, I felt serious pain yesterday night at my right side. I almost vomited cause of the pains, and this have never happened to me.

Dear Tina, the cramps you're having is a result of the boric acid and other drugs you've been using/abusing. It's a process to alter your regular circle.

Please be careful and stop using those drugs. Go get married so you can have as much sex as you want. Those drugs have the potential to cause infertility later in life due to prolonged use. Wish you all the best
Re: I'm Scared ��� by daveson2020(m): 8:31am On Aug 03
Balablue64:
lol, what's there you are about to become a mother, just hand over the baby to your mum it's better than killing it.
Yoruba people don't reject bastards.
grin grin grin grin angry
Re: I'm Scared ��� by RealityKings: 8:59am On Aug 03
MrCork:

This bros grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared ��� by RoyalBlu(f): 9:05am On Aug 03
Urexcellency:

Went through her previous posts. And I'm beginning to think this is just trolling.

If not...
Re: I'm Scared ��� by Bradford111(m): 9:07am On Aug 03
Shey when you day scream you come ask us first? aye tibaje 😏
Re: I'm Scared ��� by MrCork: 9:13am On Aug 03
Leemzyy:
See your life

angry
Re: I'm Scared ��� by MrCork: 9:16am On Aug 03
Leemzyy:
See your life

Sweethat, i dint ask u for story & nobody ask u for atitude....gimme yor nomba so i can save yorblife, help u & medicaly regogglerate you coz u need help & msn...was yor nomba plese?((no oofencse & no story please)) undecided
Re: I'm Scared ��� by tanigororo: 11:09am On Aug 03
Tina don carry Belle Ooo
Re: I'm Scared ��� by Tina156(f): 1:44pm On Aug 03
RoyalBlu:

Okay. So it's safe to say it's your hormones that's acting up. PMS sturvs. You can reach out to a medical personnel for assistance. You'll be fine.

*At this point in your life, I'd like to advise It's best to stay away from having sexual relations that'd require you take them pills.

Thanks!
Re: I'm Scared ��� by Reggaero(m): 2:50pm On Aug 03
Urexcellency:
boss man,you sent me a message on my email but due too poor connection it failed.....
hope there is no problem
Re: I'm Scared ��� by DevilsEqual(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03
Double0h7:

Do you know how to kick rocks?

Not at all

Plus, that could destroy ones toes

Why did u ask tho
Re: I'm Scared ��� by imagrg(m): 7:13pm On Aug 03
Young men these days bore tiny holes with pins in condom if ladies insist on using it.
Second, if you spend the night with a male partner, there is every tendency for him to go raw into you when you may be fast asleep.
So, be wise.
I wish you were staying in my vicinity, I would have handled the challenge with you.
Re: I'm Scared ��� by Leemzyy(f): 10:14am On Aug 04
MrCork:

Sweethat, i dint ask u for story & nobody ask u for atitude....gimme yor nomba so i can save yorblife, help u & medicaly regogglerate you coz u need help & msn...was yor nomba plese?((no oofencse & no story please)) undecided
Wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship: Will They Make It? / Can U Imagine This / How Do I Tell My Gal I Am Pennyless To Celebrate Christmas With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.