Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,984 members, 7,970,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:22 PM

When You're Feeling Down, How Do You Continue To Trade? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / When You're Feeling Down, How Do You Continue To Trade? (90 Views)

Increase You Income Importing From China While You Continue Your Job / This Company Gives You Free Start-up Capital To Trade!! Awesome / How To Trade Forex Effectively In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You're Feeling Down, How Do You Continue To Trade? by MantheDude: 6:16pm On Aug 02
I've heard a lot of things about trading Bitcoin and even more specifically, trading futures, including how unpredictable it can be and how certain nations have outlawed it.

Some have even gone so far as to share their fears with other newbies. I'm thinking of starting now, and I think that in order to allay their fears, there should be some sort of reward system or safety net for novices. For example, a pool of rewards to encourage traders upon reaching a milestone of sorts shouldn't be too large; something in the neighbourhood of 2,000 USDT should be reasonable.

(1) (Reply)

Earn A Minimum Of $300 Weekly From Affiliate Marketing / INCLUDE, Reps Renewable Energy Committee Advocate Bridging Energy, Poverty Gap / Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia Oil Price: Dangote's Lie To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.