Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,665 members, 7,930,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:30 PM

Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep (75776 Views)

Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" / "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by patchsk(f): 7:51pm On Aug 02
Very sweet news

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by Jonwesley(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02
Tinubu is reading Newspapers.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by patchsk(f): 7:54pm On Aug 02
lordchiz:
Lolsssss.....DJ play me 'turn by turn' by Ayaka Ozubulu

Or the one by Ebuka Kporonge aka Assorted.

Nice jam.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by kkonyeji(m): 7:54pm On Aug 02
kingxsamz:
If you didn't cry about this same act when it was done to Jonathan, don't cry about it now.
Tinibooo has proven to everyone that he's useIess.

You said it all, TINUBU IS VERY USELESS!

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by ufotunang: 7:54pm On Aug 02
Racoon:
This is unacceptable and bad! That Tinubu’s ocastrated the Jonathan own does not mean another person can do this shit.
,it's karma πŸ™„
Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by officialfestus(m): 7:54pm On Aug 02
Crimecity:
What is good for Greece is also good for Uganda abi how them dey take talk am again?πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by COOL10(m): 7:54pm On Aug 02
Very very good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜„
Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by saddler: 7:55pm On Aug 02
Babawee:
The worst president we have had since 1999

tinubu and Jonathan top the least...
followed by buhari and obj
we only had it right during yaradua...

Buhari was never better than GEJ....

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by Santalpharay: 7:56pm On Aug 02
Chai! Only if Tinubu retired honourably without running for presidency. His name would have been held high amongst Nigerian politicians.😭😭😭. As he is being hailed as builder of LAGOS by ronus. Nigerian politicians won't learn from another's experience.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by Massiveglory: 7:56pm On Aug 02
saddler:

Buhari was never better than GEJ....
Babawee don smoke weed or never see food chop.
Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by t2luv1: 7:56pm On Aug 02
Fr33born:
Watch how the cowards will turn around and say it was done by the Igbos.

Screenshot this comment.

When are you people going to realize this is not an ethnic thing? You are all suffering together end of the story.
Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by Truthbites: 7:57pm On Aug 02
Crimecity:
Tinubu sef don collect 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Jonathan should congratulate him

It looks like a befitting burial πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŠπŸ€£

Na Keke de go take bury am las las.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:58pm On Aug 02
1392Bright:
What goes around comes around, they same to GEJ

I see all this as mumu post…this are normal things in our kind of politics so I wonder why you genZ won’t let us hear word
Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by Crimecity: 7:59pm On Aug 02
Cmjarg:

Nigerians with hypocrisy, like say people from South East no follow protest that time during Jonathan regime, even people from South South follow protest then, like say we know wetin dey sup then, una come nairaland dey form holy holy for people wey no know una

I dare you to show a picture of protest in the east
Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by greggng: 8:00pm On Aug 02
Racoon:
This is unacceptable and bad! That Tinubu’s ocastrated the Jonathan own does not mean another person can do this shit.

If you know the meaning of karma ...you wouldn't have said this .
Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by sirchim(m): 8:03pm On Aug 02
Crimecity:

when I say THIEFNIBU go collect, dem think say I dey lie. By the time Nigerians finish with THIEFNIBU Baban Baban BARAWOO, him go know say Iraq and Iran, are two parallel lines. ApCHEAT Dan Ubanka duka nku!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by kernniejay(m): 8:04pm On Aug 02
FalseProphet1:
Tinubu is reaping back what he sowed.

This I have seen.
With this, I don't think you are still a False Prophet cos flesh can not reveal this to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by Delightsome2023: 8:04pm On Aug 02
Crimecity:

hahahaha Omo I don save this picturecheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by Santalpharay: 8:04pm On Aug 02
Holluwhakemmy:
Yes of course na dem do the planning

And who planned Jonathan's own. Yorubas I guess. So what are you going to do about it.
Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by Delightsome2023: 8:06pm On Aug 02
1x2x3:

You be real Racoon
grin
Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by Santalpharay: 8:07pm On Aug 02
Salewa97:
These protesters really have too much time on their hands.

Instead of being productive, they prefer to play childish games. If only they channeled that energy into something beneficial for the country, we might actually see progress. It's all just noise and no real change.

Stop repeating this useless lines if you are not going to Aso Rock to effect the change.
Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by Pat081: 8:08pm On Aug 02
Crimecity:
What is good for Greece is also good for Uganda abi how them dey take talk am again?πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
talk am anyhow you like we understand you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by Delightsome2023: 8:09pm On Aug 02
barinedan:

Will you keep quiet! Hypocrite. So it was good for him to do it to Jonathan, but wrong for people to do it to him. Something must be wrong with you
the guy never hear of tit for tat
Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by macjurek(m): 8:09pm On Aug 02
My Country People,well karma or no karma I still pray for God Intervention for Nigeria.

Remember my dear people African leaders do not resign.........ooooooooh

Powers of darkness holding Nigeria captive should be roasted by Holy Ghost Fire and Thunder in Jesus Name πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by Delightsome2023: 8:10pm On Aug 02
Omonii:

Karma is real sha. Hmmm
Anyways i have got plain t-shirt for sale in wholesale and in retail any of your choice. Do slide in;

+2348079506290
how much
Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by Delightsome2023: 8:11pm On Aug 02
wealthyvic1:

Keep your dirty mouth shut
hahaha even Racoon sef dey follow collectgrin
Nobody get joy this periodcheesy
Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:11pm On Aug 02
Santalpharay:

And who planned Jonathan's own. Yorubas I guess. So what are you going to do about it.
No not Yorubas, nothing else again Jonathan era have passed away this is Tinubu era and protest will always be as long as democracy is in existence
Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by Santalpharay: 8:13pm On Aug 02
Johnbullirabor7:
While pulling Jonathan down,he never saw what will befall him

And that is how the entire Nigeria is going down everyday. You cannot hold a section of the country down and expect the rest to progress. If you pin a man to a spot on the ground, you yourself WILL GO NO WHERE EITHER. That's the principle of life. But other Nigerians never learn. They want to teach Igbos a lesson. Lol.
Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by Segzy19: 8:14pm On Aug 02
Nothing will affect the president personally....
Being a president is not a birth right...

Worst case, he resigns which is not even going to happen or he loses his reelection in 2027....
Just like nothing happened to GEJ personally back then.... and he also lost his reelection...

It is nothing of personal effect to the president or his family....
Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by Santalpharay: 8:16pm On Aug 02
Holluwhakemmy:
Tinubu is alive doing great at Aso Rock

Tinubu's PA has spoken. Do you know the road to Aso Rock?

1 Like

Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by Bliztzer: 8:16pm On Aug 02
Crimecity:

This life eh, make person dey careful wetin him dey sow. Tinubu deserve everything he is getting today.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Carry Mock Coffin Of Tinubu On Keke Napep by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:18pm On Aug 02
Santalpharay:

Tinubu's PA has spoken. Do you know the road to Aso Rock?
As a PA to Tinubu Yes now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What Fayose Did Today As His Convoy Met Traffic On Their Way To Akure.Photos / The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. / Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.