Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,276 members, 7,974,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:11 PM

Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke (6107 Views)

Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sells Coffin? / Strictly For Laughs.... / Groom Spotted In Umuahia Heading To His Wedding Ceremony In A Keke Napep [photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by savenaijatoday: 7:20pm On Aug 02
If you're Goodluck how will you laugh?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by otipoju(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02
Karma.

The big problem with Nigeria is that these politicians are slaves to the demons that they entered into covenant with in their quest for power.

Just like the demons they serve in their various secret societies...their goals are to steal,kill and destroy.

That is why dem do dey pity, those wey dey suffer. If you no dey their settings, they believe you have no right to enjoy anything at all because unlike them they have paid the price by sacrificing their souls and other human lives to the demons.

Until we start having decent and morally upright God fearing men in government, nothing will change.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by derecho(m): 7:23pm On Aug 02
They wan go bury am for ilara-mokin bush

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by Typicool8(m): 7:29pm On Aug 02
Jonah go just dey drink Kai kai with a bush meat dey watch everything for better HD screen.
He warned us back then but everyone was busy chanting the change mantra but see where we are today as a nation.

So pathetic!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by trutharena: 7:32pm On Aug 02
Jonathan should focus on his own legacy instead of laughing at others. TINUBU is a leader with vision, and his impact will be felt long after.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by chrisxxx(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02
otipoju:
Karma.

The big problem with Nigeria is that these politicians are slaves to the demons that they entered into covenant with in their quest for power.

Luke the demons they serve in their various secret societies...their goals are to steal kill and destroy.

That is why dem do dey pity, the other citizens wey no dey their settings. They believe you have no right ro enjoy anything especially when they have paid the price by sacrificing their souls and other human lives to the demons.

Until we start having decent and morally upright God fearing men in government, nothing will change.
The sacrifices they make are so much. It is such that deny them happiness when they remember. For that reason they fear no threat. They have seen and done the worst in their covens.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by LagosPrince: 7:34pm On Aug 02
Tinubu did the same to president goodluck Jonathan so this is karma

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by sreamsense: 7:40pm On Aug 02
savenaijatoday:
Ipob edited info, not difficult to identify. They will tell you they sit at home and not protesting, but they full online with fake and real profiles spreading fake information to instigate people and encourage them to wreck havoc. Bitter souls!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by otipoju(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02
chrisxxx:

The sacrifices they make are so much. It is such that deny them happiness when they remember. For that reason they fear no threat. They have seen and done the worst in their covens.

Exactly. Those guys are heartless.

Thank God for the kind of church wey I dey go wey we dey see things ahead. No so one acting local government chairman for use me for sacrifice to win election.

Man later got paralyzed.

Some of these guys even use their own children sef.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by Smithkafors(m): 7:54pm On Aug 02
trutharena:
Jonathan should focus on his own legacy instead of laughing at others. TINUBU is a leader with vision, and his impact will be felt long after.

Give us definition of a leader?.

I doubt you what a leader is. A person that voted failure three times does not know what a leader is.

13 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by agulion: 7:57pm On Aug 02
Local Yoruba Muslims started all this nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by Chinkoalhaji34: 8:00pm On Aug 02
E be like say some people no get work, na why dem dey find joy in mockery.

The man dey carry Nigeria forward, while dem dey carry bitter hearts.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by Annie939(f): 8:17pm On Aug 02
I prefer Bubu regime than this hell we are into now. I don't want to talk about Jonathan time because i just realized now that we are in heaven then.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by Tochi3(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02
trutharena:
grin

..i don't know why you like to deceive urself... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by Philipponzaghi: 8:28pm On Aug 02
Jonathan should focus on his own legacy instead of laughing at others. Tinubu’s journey is just beginning; the real show is yet to come. The Keke is a symbol of resilience, not defeat. Let’s see who gets the last laugh when the dust settles!

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by Baronthecelebri: 8:30pm On Aug 02
Good one
Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by sketching: 8:38pm On Aug 02
Where is that meme "are these also my citizens"?
Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by Oracleee: 8:40pm On Aug 02
Na pride dey kill tinubu. Things could have gone differently amidst the economy chaos if not for pride. The pre election and Muslim Muslim ticket victory he had made him feel like a demi god. Maybe God's deputy will cataphrase things better. Now he feels he's untouchable and whatever he does is going to be yea and amen without any context. There are other countries with worse economy, the president there just had a better rapport and disaster management skills. His spokesman especially bayo onanuga are also cohort and not helping matters. Even if you lack good human relation, surround yourself with folks to strengthen your weakness not highlight it.

Another issue is Karma. That thing is real. I always say regardless of whatever, don't ever be the cause of another mans downfall. Tinubu used lies, propaganda and abused the trust of folks to bring Jonathan down. The protest might go chaotic, if it doesn't I doubt his administration will ever recover from it and that's if it won't mar his 2nd term agenda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by ceejay80s(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02
savenaijatoday:
U are a bloody liar, Jonathan is not laughing, it's a different photo,
Stop lying against people,
How would u feel if I told u ur father was laughing when ur mother died
Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by Onovo3: 8:51pm On Aug 02
This is bad
Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by Usmanovic95(m): 8:54pm On Aug 02
Another good day to learn that "karma is real".
Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by chrisxxx(m): 8:58pm On Aug 02
otipoju:

Exactly. Those guys are heartless.

Thank God for the kind of church wey I dey go wey we dey see things ahead. No so one acting local government chairman for use me for sacrifice to win election.

Man later got paralyzed.

Some of these guys even use their own children sef.
Jesus! Thank God for your life.
Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by Salewa97: 9:20pm On Aug 02
E be like say Jonathan don finally lose him mind! How e go dey laugh for such matter? No be say we no sabi say Tinubu get supporters wey go stand by am through thick and thin.

Na God go decide who go enter keke or no enter. Abeg, make dem no turn this matter to political circus. We dey watch as the drama unfold.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by CJStarz: 9:43pm On Aug 02
trutharena:
Wetin be long after? We don dey feel the impact of his visionless leadership already. Na complete failure
Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by press9jatv: 9:46pm On Aug 02
Hunger knows no tribe or colour. It’s no retreat no surrender. Massive protests tomorrow as planned. Please be prepared. #EndbadgovernanceinNigeria

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by yarimo(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02
savenaijatoday:
very poor Photoshop alert nairalanders
Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by otipoju(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02
chrisxxx:

Jesus! Thank God for your life.

Thus life contentment and patience is key to surviving.

Nigeria is under the government of very very dark forces. Most of these politicians are just their agents.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by Justnation: 10:30pm On Aug 02
trutharena:

Stop deceiving yourself, which vision abi blindness and zero leadership

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by Usmanovic95(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02
Jona was a prophet, APC shouldn't have happened to us.They are bunch of desperate power seekers with fake promises.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02
grin

Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by sIfioksq: 12:00am On Aug 03
Such a low blow! Jonathan should focus on his own legacy instead of mocking others. Tinubu remains a formidable force in Nigerian politics, and no amount of ridicule can change that. Let's see who truly laughs last in this game.
Re: Breaking: Jonathan Laughs Seeing Tinubu's Coffin On A Keke by Lawly: 12:52am On Aug 03
trutharena:

Yes my brother. His impact will be remembered from generation to generation to his blind supporters - impact of being the worst thing that happened to Nigeria just when people were hoping he would make a difference.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Need To Listen ! / Changing Exam Pattern / Read This And U Will Pay Me For Cracking Ya Ribs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.