Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,293 members, 7,910,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:11 AM

Protests: Peter Obi Tells Tinubu To Address Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests: Peter Obi Tells Tinubu To Address Nigerians (19676 Views)

I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women / Address Nigerians On Coronavirus - Senate To Buhari / Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7am Friday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests: Peter Obi Tells Tinubu To Address Nigerians by Sccarrr: 7:34am On Aug 03
Bayyajidda:

Keep waiting. I suppose he's the cause of your starvation
wetin dis one dey talk...boy u are senseless
Re: Protests: Peter Obi Tells Tinubu To Address Nigerians by Boc007(m): 7:36am On Aug 03
Ezendigbo1978:
Go and appeal to them now, since you asked them to protest!

it's only the gullible Obidients in the North, SS and SW that obeyed you, those in Southeast don't!

Candidly, I can't understand a region where someone scored almost 99% in all the states, but the person will instruct them to come out and protest and they will disobey.

You can deceive some people some times but you can't deceive everyone all the time. Mumu man.

Even though I hardly quote people, men! you’re greedy human being for not even thinking of what people are passing through in our nation. Only hardship is enough reason for people to come out and not Peter Obi. If things were going well, nobody can convince another to protest. You’re either not human or greed has eaten deep into your heart.
Re: Protests: Peter Obi Tells Tinubu To Address Nigerians by MrSly(m): 7:58am On Aug 03
Wiifesnatcher:

Don't mind him, he didn't sit well with other obidients too

Imagine instigating northerners to protest only for a man we are doing it for saying he has their mandate

We ipob are pained by now, confused people and third slow brain candidate

Two seconds man indonie man aka wifesnatcher. You don't dey last reach 5 seconds? Slowpoke!!!
Re: Protests: Peter Obi Tells Tinubu To Address Nigerians by susandorothyufa: 11:12am On Aug 03
xjp4i

Re: Protests: Peter Obi Tells Tinubu To Address Nigerians by TTPAAR(m): 12:11pm On Aug 03
CJStarz:

Are you serious?
Wetin him wan use traffic light do?
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Truly.... I am also in shock. I saw the vid in passing.

1 Like

Re: Protests: Peter Obi Tells Tinubu To Address Nigerians by obilokechukwu(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03
Austindark:
Tinubu did not prepare for a speech .
He never thought that the Protest will happen after all the threats.

Do you want him to just lick the microphone and talk gibberish again?
This is again, a sign of bad governance.
tinubu is a master planner and stratagiers man, he knew how to fellow you nigerias. do not forget that he gave you people money to vote him to enter seat, now he want to collect his money back by increase the price of fuel. you people have to bear it still 8 years of his tenure. after that nigeria will come back to his strength and next time do not allow anybody to buy your mind or strength of right.
Re: Protests: Peter Obi Tells Tinubu To Address Nigerians by RealDaughter(f): 4:00pm On Aug 03
Sccarrr:
shut up, mumu man sef wan become president, yes daddy ,ode! 😹

Na suffer go kii you grin
Re: Protests: Peter Obi Tells Tinubu To Address Nigerians by Sccarrr: 4:22pm On Aug 03
RealDaughter:

Na suffer go kii you grin
e go kill your papa and Mama plus your childrens if there's and your siblings...amen
Re: Protests: Peter Obi Tells Tinubu To Address Nigerians by tools4162: 4:52pm On Aug 03

Re: Protests: Peter Obi Tells Tinubu To Address Nigerians by Mubieey: 5:26pm On Aug 03
I’m not sure if the president is aware of what is happening in the country
Re: Protests: Peter Obi Tells Tinubu To Address Nigerians by naijanaso: 5:58pm On Aug 03
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m89_BRgLTiA?si=NXh_IgNLnPpE0c8L

Oga, you should first address the SE for the unwanted killings before you open that your hypocrite mouth to advise Tinubu.
Re: Protests: Peter Obi Tells Tinubu To Address Nigerians by Abee79(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03
I bet his handlers are shielding him. Don't be surprised that BAT doesn't even know the extent of what's going on in the country. He is human and has his own limitations too πŸ˜”
Re: Protests: Peter Obi Tells Tinubu To Address Nigerians by lexy2014: 7:44pm On Aug 03
Dybala11:

By addressing the protesters he has the chance to make his plans for righting the wrongs known to Nigerians. How Tinubu people moved from Emilokan to Ebilokan with relative ease within a year is epic, wonderful indeed. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

which plans does tinubu have? is it plans like selling rice for 40k. do you know anywhere they are selling the rice?
Re: Protests: Peter Obi Tells Tinubu To Address Nigerians by lexy2014: 7:45pm On Aug 03
Abee79:
I bet his handlers are shielding him. Don't be surprised that BAT doesn't even know the extent of what's going on in the country. He is human and has his own limitations too πŸ˜”

if he does not know the extent of whats going on in the country, then why is he the president?

1 Like

Re: Protests: Peter Obi Tells Tinubu To Address Nigerians by Abee79(m): 8:22pm On Aug 03
lexy2014:

if he does not know the extent of whats going on in the country, then why is he the president?
Well, it beats me too 🀣
Re: Protests: Peter Obi Tells Tinubu To Address Nigerians by lexy2014: 8:48am
Sapasenator:

You can ask whatever you want my friend but I will never engage in banters with you over something so basic.

Sapasenator:
We have to beg an elected president to address the people. What a useless leader.

Sapasenator:

Show that he cares. How hard is that?

now that tinubu has addressed you, what is the result of the address?

did the address show you that he cares?

you have already rightly called him useless. how can someone as useless as tinubu show you that he cares?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai Wants Keshi, Emenike In APC To Run For Public Office / Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. / More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.