Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,915 members, 7,883,183 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

What Is Your View About Online Dating? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Is Your View About Online Dating? (1297 Views)

What Is Your View About Online Date? / Best 10 Canadian Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your View About Online Dating? by Gogirl(f): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2007
I met this Guy online, and we have been chating for the past 6month, suddenly i find out that am beginning to fall in love with this misery Guy. And honesty, am in a fix right now, cos am Love with Him. undecided
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by omopenu4u(f): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2007
MY FRIEND BE CAREFUL

ALL THIS ONLINE FRIEND ARE DANGEROUS
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by earthrealm(m): 5:31am On Sep 27, 2007
online dating is just harmless fun.it shud never be taken seriously, cos there is rm 4 a lot of deceptions, everything cud be faked.

just hold ur feelings in chk, until u are able to meet each other face to face n interact a while,
then rhings will be much clearer to u,
cos right now u are just in ove with probably 3 things

his image/pic
his voice, ie if he has called
his yarns,

n baby wch guy wud fail in those areas?, just take it easy until u meet face 2 face, u cud arrange that if the distance isnt too far, try n meet in a neutral place first, NEVER HIS CRIB
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by sylvao2000(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2007
go meet him first it could turn out good
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by Jahbert(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2007
How do you Online Date? Is it even possible to have a Date Online? Where do u meet? In chatrooms? and consider that a date?

If u meet someone Online, and then meet them in person, ur know longer "online dating" Ur dating someone u met online, and once u meet someone in person, what u know about them from online should be thrown out the window because people are different when they are face to face,
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by koolboi(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2007
get visa and go meet him PRONTO shocked
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by CrazyMan(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2007
I come to the Internet to have fun; as for an online dating, I don’t believe in it and I don’t think I can advise someone to engage in it.
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by Abosioje: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2007
You probably still reading M&B(Mills & Boon). Stop fooling around & look 4 some1 real.
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by Alert(f): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2007
girl please hold your emotions in check.

I Don't believe in online dating but I know you can make good friends online with no strings attached.

but you have to be careful cos some of them turnout to be wolves in sheep's clothing.
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by Alert(f): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2007
girl please hold your emotions in check.

I Don't believe in online dating but I know you can make good friends online with no strings attached.

but you have to be careful cos some of them turnout to be wolves in sheep's clothing.
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by McOmo(m): 12:55am On Sep 29, 2007
Una dey poison d girls' minds 4rm players like me ?
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:07am On Sep 29, 2007
na wa ooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked and to those that replied, are you guys speaking from experience , if not sharappppp
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by earthrealm(m): 5:19am On Sep 29, 2007
@moodylady,
seems u are in surpport of it?
well we are not saying that it doesnt work, what we are saying is that the chances of ur really getting something good out of it , ps like 3 in a million

good luck to u though, u cud b among the very few lucky souls!! kiss
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:25am On Sep 29, 2007
earthrealm:

@moodylady,
seems u are in surpport of it?
well we are not saying that it doesnt work, what we are saying is that the chances of your really getting something good out of it , ps like 3 in a million

good luck to u though, u cud b among the very few lucky souls!! kiss
Am neutral about the issue because I think people should do what they want to do and not let other people decide for them.
Well its true not all online dating works but what am trying to say is that everyone that makes comments on this thread were just saying negative things about it.

I don't do online dating but have heard cases where people found their soul mate there and are happily married today with kids,i know the chance are little but you people shouldn't discourage the posters
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by niceuzor: 6:03am On Sep 29, 2007
@poster.
Online Dating Suck yes it Suck you guyz made it SUCK angry

We don't believe in it so nothing will make it work Kitty i advice you follow your heart desire.

Nairalander's make its SUCK oh, esp. the[b] DATE & MEET UP ZONE[/b] they spoil it nd take it for FUN.

here Online Dating is just 4 FUN.

hmmm kitty. . . .as someone ealier said the PERSON YOU SEE ONLINE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE PERSON YOU SEE IN PERSON.

i don talk oh. cool
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by benlay(m): 6:26am On Sep 29, 2007
yap,it has brought joy to some & sorrow & doom to others but u av to be tactical,hon
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by olanajim(m): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2007
Agreed.
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by pcmecom(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2007
there is nothing wrong in online dating, I meet my present girlfriend on the internet after chatting with her on the internet for about 3 months I finally meet her, it really a good experience for me,and I bless that day I met her.
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by ufobabe(f): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2007
hi
don't listen 2 them

i really feel it is a good thing. online is the best place 2 get the cute and rich guys.

Go and see him. u may liked him after then LOVE FLOWS like a river.

sweetheart, pls meet him up in his location is the next thing 2 do

goodluck

4rm mabel
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by saucekid(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2007
@ ufobabe,

why dont we online date?then graduate it to the physical stuff?

i have already sent you an invite and hope you respond favourable

ciao
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by Abosioje: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2007
I think moodylady is in a confused mood. The thing is this: if people dont want to be told what to do then don't ask for opinions. Then if you are so open minded, would you online date me? [color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:20am On Sep 30, 2007
Abosioje:

I think moodylady is in a confused mood. The thing is this: if people don't want to be told what to do then don't ask for opinions. Then if you are so open minded, would you online date me? [color=#990000][/color] grin

lol am not confused jare, you are the confound one here oh cheesy cheesy, why in the world will i wanna date you undecided
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by benlay(m): 6:03am On Sep 30, 2007
MooDylaDY,i'm watching uuuuuu
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:16am On Sep 30, 2007
watching me for what undecided undecided
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by niceuzor: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2007
ufobabe:

hi
don't listen 2 them

i really feel it is a good thing. online is the best place 2 get the cute and rich guys.

Go and see him. u may liked him after then LOVE FLOWS like a river.

sweetheart, please meet him up in his location is the next thing 2 do

goodluck

from mabel
And what are you saying? shocked that's trash undecided
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by Abosioje: 7:22am On Oct 01, 2007
Moodylady
Y in the world do you want her to online date?
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:25am On Oct 01, 2007
Abosioje:

Moodylady
Y in the world do you want her to online date?
plz stop twisting my words grin grin
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2007
its good
have met alot of my physical friends online
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by iice(f): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2007
Dating online
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by niceuzor: 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2007
- yes na na wetin u think b4
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by iice(f): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2007
yeah i can see how that makes sense to you
Re: What Is Your View About Online Dating? by niceuzor: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2007
- why re you trying to say now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Chris ,i Need A Wife From Akwa-ibom This Year / In Need Of A Soulmate / Ladies Is This Guy Sexy Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.