Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,733 members, 7,945,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over (658 Views)

Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders / President Bola Tinubu Welcomes Senate President Godswill Akpabio To The Villa / Senator Kalu Replies Akpabio Over NDDC Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by augustine77: 2:14am On Aug 03
A media group, Volunteer Media Advocacy for Accountable Leadership has described the Senate President, Godswill Akpabio as a disappointment to democracy and the upper chamber of the National Assembly.

National Secretary of the group, David Enemali said Akpabio seems not to be ready for the position he currently occupies.

Enemali said Akpabio, having been a one time Governor, a minister and now the Senate President should know that he is not a small boy that in the past three weeks should be in the media for the wrong reasons.

"How can the Senate President, Godswill Akpabio be telling Nigerians “We’ll Be Eating; Protesters Can Go Protest,” this clearly shows that Akpabio is not in anyway interested in what Nigerians are passing through".

"This statement, aside from being very unfortunate is also irresponsible. It shows the Senate President is detached from the reality the people he represents face on daily basis. It is unfortunate that under Akpabio's leadership, the Senate chamber is becoming a circus.

"It is no wonder, amidst the economic hardship experienced by Nigerians, Akpabio was so insensitive to host a lavish 61st birthday party at a 30,000-seat stadium where senior members of the political class flew in private jets and chartered aircraft to Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.

"Nigerians have also not forgotten how he made infamous remarks of sending prayers to the emails of senators and approving the purchase of luxurious cars for senators amidst the economic challenges in the country."

Enemali recalled that only a few days back, the Senate President was in the news for the wrong reason after his insensitive remark to senator Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan which was derogatory to women.

https://newsdeskng.com/2024/08/03/well-be-eating-group-slams-senate-president-godswill-akpabio-over-insensitive-reckless-comments/

Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by trutharena: 2:28am On Aug 03
Na wah! The way some people dey take criticize Akpabio ehn, you go think say dem no fit chop if him no dey around. Make dem free the man, he’s doing his best!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by Remman(m): 2:47am On Aug 03
I do respect Akpabio but i didn't expect such a joke from him at a moment when he's supposed to calm the nation as one of the top men leading this country. He should have just kept quiet. I love that he's jovial and can make you crack your rib if you have a conversation with him, but this is not the time to crack jokes. And i appeal to everyone to just ignore that statement from him and take it as a joke because that's what it clearly is.
Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by Typicool8(m): 2:50am On Aug 03
trutharena:
Na wah! The way some people dey take criticize Akpabio ehn, you go think say dem no fit chop if him no dey around. Make dem free the man, he’s doing his best!

That's all your miserable maggot infested brain could come up with?
Do you even know the power of the office he wields?
It's cos of people like you that this people keep taking us for a ride.
Why will a Senate president be so careless to utter such silly statements and this isn't the first time he'll do so yet instead of you people to condemn him, you rather cheer him on.
Well one day una monkey go enter market e no go come back but for now make una dey enjoy una sycophancy

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by Philipponzaghi: 3:13am On Aug 03
Well, it’s about time someone put him on blast! Akpabio has a lot to answer for, but let’s not forget his contributions too. He’s not just a figurehead; there’s potential for real change if he focuses on the right issues.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by MMWandali: 4:18am On Aug 03
Maybe he' ll be eating 🔥 fire when protesters catch up with him

1 Like

Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by Coolestguy2023: 5:14am On Aug 03
You Nigerians don't like to hear to truth.
Now tell me, since you people are out there on the street, aren't they in there house eating and chilling?
Person talk the obvious fact and you are all crying.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by Salewa97: 5:26am On Aug 03
Akpabio na man wey sabi.

Every time wey dem dey drag am, na him dey show say e get vision for the country. Naija need leaders wey go carry everybody along, and e dey try. No be every time dem go dey shout, sometimes make we see the bigger picture.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by kernniejay(m): 6:13am On Aug 03
In a saner country, somebody like Akpabio with his ill manners is not even fit to be a gate man at a Local Government Secretariat.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by phorget(m): 6:29am On Aug 03
Akpabio will soon come and explain.
Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by Chinkoalhaji34: 7:36am On Aug 03
Toh

The noise wey some people dey make no fit stop progress. Akpabio go surely deliver as he don always do.

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by Sccarrr: 7:49am On Aug 03
kernniejay:
In a saner country, somebody like Akpabio with his ill manners is not even fit to be a gate man at a Local Government Secretariat.
sharap inferior being! Stop capping nonsense, like Trump don't say horrible and worst things,
he evn called your continent a shithole..
btw ur papa with good manners,where he dey?😹
Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by Chinjo2: 8:07am On Aug 03
What Akpabio said is the gospel truth.
He knows no matter what, there will still be some zone B's that will still be cheering Tinubu on just as they did during Buharis failed regime.
Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by princepeter566: 8:09am On Aug 03
The fire that is coming after them will consume them all.
They should continue eating...
Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by kernniejay(m): 8:57am On Aug 03
Sccarrr:
sharap inferior being! Stop capping nonsense, like Trump don't say horrible and worst things,
he evn called your continent a shithole..
btw ur papa with good manners,where he dey?😹
I'm not talking to you, son of a mad woman.
Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by UnfairLife7(m): 8:59am On Aug 03
The Drug Baron said it’s his turn to rule Nigeria (Emilokan). He never promised Nigerians good governance.

Blame those who voted for him!
Blame the Batists aka Ronus and INEC!
Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by Sccarrr: 9:30am On Aug 03
kernniejay:

I'm not talking to you, son of a mad woman.
inferior being.... don't mistake me fr ursef, I no get Mama fr yabaleft like u😹
Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by kernniejay(m): 9:37am On Aug 03
Sccarrr:
inferior being.... don't mistake me fr ursef, I no get Mama fr yabaleft like u😹
Just go and die instead of sharing oxygen with reasonable human beings, your life is meaningless. Bye.
Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by Sccarrr: 10:02am On Aug 03
kernniejay:

Just go and die instead of sharing oxygen with reasonable human beings, your life is meaningless. Bye.
like I said stop thinking I'm in d same situation as your papa...my currrent life is your dream life which u can never achieve, and not just yours ,I can bet your entire family live in abject poverty and penury, better be humble make we press u some change fr weekend 😹
Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by kernniejay(m): 10:07am On Aug 03
Sccarrr:
like I said stop thinking I'm in d same situation as your papa...my currrent life is your dream life which u can never achieve, and not just yours ,I can bet your entire family live in abject poverty and penury, better be humble make we press u some change fr weekend 😹
I have given you the best advice: just go and die.
Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by Sccarrr: 10:11am On Aug 03
kernniejay:

I have given you the best advice: just go and die.
u wan make the person wey hold key to your success in life go die ...u go too surfer o😹
Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by kernniejay(m): 10:19am On Aug 03
Sccarrr:
u wan make the person wey hold key to your success in life go die ...u go too surfer o😹
I forgive you, for you know not what you are doing.
Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by kernniejay(m): 5:28pm On Aug 03
Sccarrr:
Hope you have eaten?
Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by PandoraObi: 5:29pm On Aug 03
ok
Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by Sccarrr: 5:31pm On Aug 03
kernniejay:

Hope you have eaten?
yes na ur hungry mofo papa never chop fr days
Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by GreenxGreen: 5:35pm On Aug 03
grin

Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by kernniejay(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03
Sccarrr:
yes na ur hungry mofo papa never chop fr days
Your lunatic mama no fit give u home training that is why u dey mention other people's papa. Anyway, my dog nor finish her lunch, hope you don't mind?
Re: We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over by Sccarrr: 6:38pm On Aug 03
kernniejay:

Your lunatic mama no fit give u home training that is why u dey mention other people's papa. Anyway, my dog nor finish her lunch, hope you don't mind?
na your useless parents fault...

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Tinubu Should Be Blamed For The Olympics Disaster / The Past Millitary Regime Is Our Backwardness. / What Happened To Power Probe Report?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.