Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,368 members, 7,950,761 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Analyzing The Demands Of Protesters - Emkz - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analyzing The Demands Of Protesters - Emkz (14291 Views)

Wikipedia Lists Killing Of Protesters Among Nigerian Army’s Engagements / Tony Momoh To Buhari: Listen To Demands Of #EndSARS Protesters / Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analyzing The Demands Of Protesters - Emkz by epainos: 7:09pm On Aug 03
tommy589:

Instead to counter all I said you chose to insult me. Few minutes ago I chatted one of those "thugs" produced by Awolowo free education. He is now a Physicist Professor in one of German universities.

Have a great day
Took money from Nigeria to produce a physicist working for another country. And that's a success to you. Lol. Your mind is about you...yourself...your success....you and only you. Of course... you want a free thing like the useless physicist who got free education but still feel cool to not contribute back to the nation who sponsored him. Lol. Clap for yourself. You will get that free education so you can go to Germany also.

Get the crap outta my mention. You are disgusting. And if you don't know when to stop...you.will wound yourself. You are a potential looter. You just need to grab the opportunity when it presents itself.

You are one of the people Nigeria needs to vomit and spit into the bottomless pit.
Re: Analyzing The Demands Of Protesters - Emkz by tommy589(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03
epainos:

Took money from Nigeria to produce a physicist working for another country. And that's a success to you. Lol. Your mind is about you...yourself...your success....you and only you. Of course... you want a free thing like the useless physicist who got free education but still feel cool to not contribute back to the nation who sponsored him. Lol. Clap for yourself. You will get that free education so you can go to Germany also.

Get the crap outta my mention. You are disgusting. And if you don't know when to stop...you.will wound yourself. You are a potential looter. You just need to grab the opportunity when it presents itself.

You are one of the people Nigeria needs to vomit and spit into the bottomless pit.

I am not a politician and I don't vote. What is there to loot. You have deflected and chose to engage in insult. Awolowo that you are still hating on is long gone and left a lasting legacy.

Don't restrain your bottled bitterness,just pour it on me if this will give you relief
Re: Analyzing The Demands Of Protesters - Emkz by Lazy9jaYouth: 8:01pm On Aug 03
geoworldedu:
But a bag of rice can jump to 90k and tfare money raise to power 4 abi? Just dey play cheesy

Are you sure you really understand the concept "Minimum Wage"?
Re: Analyzing The Demands Of Protesters - Emkz by geoworldedu: 8:35pm On Aug 03
Lazy9jaYouth:

Are you sure you really understand the concept "Minimum Wage"?

So 250k in this current economy will be good enough for a cleaner or a delivery man or a gateman in your opinion. What can you achieve with 250k in this economy as a family man of three children? Tell me, pls.
Re: Analyzing The Demands Of Protesters - Emkz by epainos: 10:43pm On Aug 03
tommy589:

I am not a politician and I don't vote. What is there to loot. You have deflected and chose to engage in insult. Awolowo that you are still hating on is long gone and left a lasting legacy.
A kid who doesn't know his place will be insulted and treated badly, while a kid who knows how to wash his hands before eating will even take gifts home. You are a useless kid. Period.

A kid who sees good in Nigeria giving out free education to selfish people who NEVER return to at least contribute to the nation is a potential idiotic fellow.

Of course, Awolowo had a good intention. Jakande had a good one, too, but they failed because poverty does not automatically qualify for free things. He who deserves what should be free must be given after a critical analysis of the situation. Why? Free things are seeds sown that should bring fruits back to the soil that produces them. So, Awolowo produced fruits that are beneficial to another soil. Lol. Of what benefit is that? Oh...it benefits the individuals.sq What about Nigeria?

Don't restrain your bottled bitterness,just pour it on me if this will give you relief
Yes, because cra.zy people like you who don't know the pain and agony in making Nigeria great should be thrown out of Nigeria.

You are a bad fruit for Nigeria. You want subsidies for yourself... free education for yourself ....just to leave. Nigeria.

I spit on you and all the people you mentioned. Meanwhile, I adore people like Ngozi Iweala who did not get any free education but conquered the world, yet returned to contribute to Nigeria. You don't see people like her, idiots like the physicists are who you see because you are black and bad for Nigeria. If everyone gets free education just to abandon Nigeria, what is the gain? This is the reason Awolowo failed. He gave free education to useless people just because he felt he needed to help the poor. Little did he know that poor people are the most selfish and self-centered humans. Lol. I don't pity poor people because I know they are evil. And I know that anyone can come put in poverty. But those who die in it mostly are evil.

There are too many idio.ts the Nigerian government sends to Russia, Ukraine, England, the US, Malaysia... and they all always abandon Nigeria. Do you ever think such good for Nigeria?

You deserved to be cursed and not just insulted. You are evil. Like I wrote earlier... you are a potential looter. You are black... and evil.

Fortunately, we will never find another Awolowo and Jakande again. I am sure Awolowo is filled with regrets for that free education policy. Of course, he was a great leader. I like his cash crop approach. Yet, the evil poor people he assisted to grow cocoa, coffee, rubber, and palm trees did not sustain them. Where Awolowo stopped is where they stopped, too, expecting another Awolowo to give them free things again to acquire more. Mad people. And when they. So, they turned themselves to omonile. They can't farm but are hoping another Awolowo will come and farm for them so they can just start harvesting again like Awolowo's Period. Lol. Generating of collecting free things. You are all mad. That poverty will kill you all.
Re: Analyzing The Demands Of Protesters - Emkz by tommy589(m): 12:24am On Aug 04
epainos:

A kid who doesn't know his place will be insulted and treated badly, while a kid who knows how to wash his hands before eating will even take gifts home. You are a useless kid. Period.

A kid who sees good in Nigeria giving out free education to selfish people who NEVER return to at least contribute to the nation is a potential idiotic fellow.

Of course, Awolowo had a good intention. Jakande had a good one, too, but they failed because poverty does not automatically qualify for free things. He who deserves what should be free must be given after a critical analysis of the situation. Why? Free things are seeds sown that should bring fruits back to the soil that produces them. So, Awolowo produced fruits that are beneficial to another soil. Lol. Of what benefit is that? Oh...it benefits the individuals.sq What about Nigeria?

Yes, because cra.zy people like you who don't know the pain and agony in making Nigeria great should be thrown out of Nigeria.

You are a bad fruit for Nigeria. You want subsidies for yourself... free education for yourself ....just to leave. Nigeria.

I spit on you and all the people you mentioned. Meanwhile, I adore people like Ngozi Iweala who did not get any free education but conquered the world, yet returned to contribute to Nigeria. You don't see people like her, idiots like the physicists are who you see because you are black and bad for Nigeria. If everyone gets free education just to abandon Nigeria, what is the gain? This is the reason Awolowo failed. He gave free education to useless people just because he felt he needed to help the poor. Little did he know that poor people are the most selfish and self-centered humans. Lol. I don't pity poor people because I know they are evil. And I know that anyone can come put in poverty. But those who die in it mostly are evil.

There are too many idio.ts the Nigerian government sends to Russia, Ukraine, England, the US, Malaysia... and they all always abandon Nigeria. Do you ever think such good for Nigeria?

You deserved to be cursed and not just insulted. You are evil. Like I wrote earlier... you are a potential looter. You are black... and evil.

Fortunately, we will never find another Awolowo and Jakande again. I am sure Awolowo is filled with regrets for that free education policy. Of course, he was a great leader. I like his cash crop approach. Yet, the evil poor people he assisted to grow cocoa, coffee, rubber, and palm trees did not sustain them. Where Awolowo stopped is where they stopped, too, expecting another Awolowo to give them free things again to acquire more. Mad people. And when they. So, they turned themselves to omonile. They can't farm but are hoping another Awolowo will come and farm for them so they can just start harvesting again like Awolowo's Period. Lol. Generating of collecting free things. You are all mad. That poverty will kill you all.

In real life we safely deduce from appearance a lunatic. Meanwhile,Appearance is sometimes deceptive. The madness you are exhibiting here online would soon manifest in real life. Enjoy your rehearsal online while it lasted.

You single out a name as the only achiever. While Awolowo s achievement is failure to you. You are crazy,you just need someone to tell you.

What is my problem with subsidy? I visit other places and know what petroleum products cost outside Nigeria. Though i longer move about as I used to, petrol price can never be my problem

About that my father,that you repeatedly said is your mate and match to talk with, is in the grave. Since your desire is to engage him,God knows you are joining him soon

1 Like

Re: Analyzing The Demands Of Protesters - Emkz by ScarletBrace(m): 12:29am On Aug 04
emkz:
It is no longer news that the protesters have publicized several demands and have not met to converge on what they want. Let us look at some of the demands.

(1) Scrapping of the 1999 constitution and replacement with a people-made constitution
If the constitution is scrapped, what would Nigeria be governed with? If they need a people-made constitution, where is their own manuscript for that constitution? Do they think a constitution is something that is just written like a homework?

This specific demand is a call for an interim government, and possibly military rule. Once the constitution is suspended, Tinubu ceases to be president because his powers as president are legitimized by the constituion.

(2) Toss the Senate arm of the Nigerian legislative system
There is no where, there is no constitution that gives President Tinubu or anyone the powers to scrap a part of any arm of government. This can only be done by the military. This specific demand also calls for military rule. The other demand to make legislative work part-time would require a constitutional amendment. Tinubu does not have the powers to make that amendment by fiat.

(3) Increase minimum wage of Nigerian workers to 250,000 naira monthly
This is something the president can do. Unfortunately, how many governors have been able to pay 30,000 naira monthly? How many can even pay 70,000 monthly, with the Gombe State governor already saying he won't be able to afford it? Thise who work in the public sector enjoy a lot of allowances, and lucrative trainings abroad and travelling. The salary is just what it is. There is a government agency that even gives all cadres of workers fuel allowance. Unfortunately, many states civil service won't be able to afford this. So 250,000 across board might not be accomplished and the president cannot be responsible for paying states' civil servants.

(4) Invest heavily in education and give students grants, not loans and compulsory education across Nigeria
Some public universities institute scholarships for bright students as far back as 20 years ago. Some universities take over the fees of students on track to first class. Many states have bursaries with which they support students. Agencies like TETFUND? NDDC and PTDF have consistently funded students within and outside Nigeria. I won't support giving grants to dullards. Let everyone win grants on merit as it has always been.

The protesters may not know that agencies like UBEC had tried to tackle the issue of compulsory education, but even after FG releases money, some states fail to pay their counterpart funding. fPresident Jonathan built some almajiri schools; what is the state of the schools today? In my view, each state can decide to deal with the problem of free and compulsory education on their own.

(5) Unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu, demilitarization of the southeast and release and compensation of EndSARS protesters
Nnamdi Kanu's case is in court, why not allow the process to be seen to the end? As for demilitarization of the southeast, similar calls were made by Borno elders to former president Jonathan as they claimed the military was killing their children. Jonathan asked Borno elders to guarantee him they'd ensure an end to terrorism in their domain. They refused to assure him. It is the military that has ensured things have not become worse than they are right now.

As for unconditional release and compensation for all EndSARS protesters, are the protesters aware that some of those who claimed to be EndSARS protesters looted public properties and businesses? Are they calling for their release as well? In my view, those who committed crimes must be punished.

(6) Renationalize public enterprises sold to government officials and cronies
Would be nice to know the specific public enterprises and the government officials who purchased them. I am sure the protesters are not aware of OPL 245 and the Malabu scandal that has ruined Nigeria's chances of making good money from that lucrative oil well? Even if the assets were sold corruptly, it cannot be retrieved by fiat. There is a process that can drag for many years. Only the military or an autocrat can reverse things like this.

(7) Reinitiation of a corrupt-free subsidy regime to reduce hunger, starvation and multidimensional poverty.
This makes a lot of sense. Unfortunately, the same Nigerians will abuse the subsidy regime. Even the bags of rice that were donated, no matter how paltry; didn't some people attempt to rebag the rice to sell?

(8.) Probing the past and present Nigerian leaders who looted the treasury, recovering the loot and putting the funds in a special account to fund education, healthcare and infrastructure
In other words, Nigeria should spend years on litigation. How about block loopholes so that no one can loot again?

(9) Restructuring Nigeria to accommodate diversity, resource control decentralization and regional autonomy
This makes sense. Unfortunately, people from Mars will not be in charge of the regions. Look at NDDC that failed the Niger Delta people. Restructuring Nigeria will require a constitutional amendement and Tinubu cannot do it by fiat.

(10) End banditry and terrorism and violent crimes
Why was this not point number 1? This is something the president can and must do. Everyone must work with him on this. The parents of the bandits, kidnappers and terrorists must give up their children; the rogue businessmen, religious leaders and local politicians must give up their businesses and report their footsoldiers to the authorities. The era of "he must not kill our people" must stop. Terrorism has destroyed the peace in most states and must be dealt with decisively.

(11) Estabishing a special energy fund to drive investments in the power sector
Didn't Buhari sign a bill into law to allow states generate their own electricity? How many states have taken advantage of it? Didn't Nigeria also secure an energy development bank for Africa to be headquarted in Abuja recently to identify and develop Africa's energy sources? Of course, Nigeria will take advantage of this.

(12) Reconstitution of Nigeria's electoral body to remove corrupt individuals and partisan hacks
We have heard so much accusation of the INEC chairman being bribed and thereby compromising the election. How much was he given? How was the money paid? In which account was it deposited? We need to be careful the way we throw accusations to soil people's names.

(13) Massive investment in public works and industrialization to eploy Nigerians
Many among the youth publicly opposed the Lagos-Calabar coastal highway and sided with Landmark, despite his properties not adversely affected. We must all agree on what we want as a people.

(14) Massive shake up in the Nigerian judiciary to remove cabals of corrupt generation of judges
Historically, the Nigerian Judicial Commission has destroyed many judges implicated for corruption. There was one hearing an elections petitions case and received a donation for his father's funeral from the defendant's lawyer, who was a SAN. They fired the judge and had the lawyer derobed of his SAN. Many judges have had their promotion stunted and dismissed. Because of the way the judiciary is, these things are not always in the press.

(15) Disapora voting
This is needed.
Beautiful nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Analyzing The Demands Of Protesters - Emkz by epainos: 6:30am On Aug 04
tommy589:

In real life we safely deduce from appearance a lunatic. Meanwhile,Appearance is sometimes deceptive. The madness you are exhibiting here online would soon manifest in real life. Enjoy your rehearsal online while it lasted.

You single out a name as the only achiever. While Awolowo s achievement is failure to you. You are crazy,you just need someone to tell you.
The free education your father took made him want another free education for you...therefore, you went to a decapitated public school where education is still almost free. Now, look at the consequences. Lol. You took " for example" for the general real-life total number of the scenario. Hahhahaha. You don't even know the meaning of ..."for example." He....Yaaaaah! Chai.

Keep looking for another awolowo free education. He who looks for free stuff is looking for failures....so says a Nigerian adage. That your papa you said is in grave has set up a failed son who is also going to set up a family because that mentality of getting free things for himself from the government is in your blood.

If that your papa had sent you to a school where you get a quality education, you will never have this mind. Chai. You are a failure.

What is my problem with subsidy? I visit other places and know what petroleum products cost outside Nigeria. Though i longer move about as I used to, petrol price can never be my problem
Werey dey disguise. See...I am ready to roast you...I will make sure you get tired of responding. That madness innyour head that has not made you to know your place, and when to stop...you have met a God-sent who will cast it out. I am ready to be used as an instrument to cast it out. You lived all your life in Naija. There is no more free education...get that into your skull.....werey is talking about subsidy ....so the education you had is so disgusting that you don't know that free education is a subsidy. Lol. See guy...you are finished....Petrol is the only subsidy to you... right? Guy...that your papa in grave...he and his mates.....I am going to be real here... even including my father were spoilt with free things. They got it all....and destroyed Nigeria. All our parents are guilty... except few ones. But I trained myself again. I went outside Nigeria and paid for my education. That was how I showed the real attitude towards living what I preach. I knew free education was wrong, and I struggled to move to where I could get a good education. Guess what? I returned to Nigeria to contribute my quota to the development again. Why? Though, Nigeria did not give me a good education oooo. But when you get a quality education, you get a reformed brain. Nigeria gave me an identity that is enough for me to contribute again to its development.

But I keep having to face madness like yours who got free education, reduced fuel price, reduced import duties, free free free free things. The challenge is that you don't value that which you get free. This is why those useless ones who got free education and decided to stay abroad and do nothing are vagabonds. No one is telling them to return to Nigeria, but what have they contributed. Mad people. They only wa t free things to leave Nigeria.

About that my father,that you repeatedly said is your mate and match to talk with, is in the grave. Since your desire is to engage him,God knows you are joining him soon

Lol! This is my problem with free education. Chai! Go to a better school, pay for it...you.dont want to. Lol. Anyway, your father is gone...and in the world I came from, we say RIP to him. Allow your father to rest in peace, boy. However, it doesn't remove the truth that he set you up for a failure. And since he is gone...guy...he is gone. The only person who can say when one is going is not you or me. I guess you leaned in your free educational school so that you can curse someone to death. Lol. Your papa is gone. Sorry, bro. I am not a bad person ....so, I feel you.

Empathy is part of what I learned in school, so, bro....I can be a father to you cos I have realised you crave for one. Lol. Sorry! I can add you to the list of people saved from the free things mentality. The truth is that your father has ended his time....and you gat to deal with it that this man here still has so much to achieve.

Go through my thread and learn how to live long. I don't want to speak bad of the dead, but perhaps, he was also so cruel to himself that he ate cheap food, went to only public hospitals, and he "kpeme" earlier than expected. That's one of the dividends of always looking for free things. He who wants free things is set to be a failure.

As a father who is ready to take you up, I will act as one. Another adage says, after scolding a child with the right or left hand, an adult draws him closer with the other hand. Son, I'm going to leave you cos it's obvious you are still mourning your father. Feel free to mourn as long as you want. When you are ready to face life, reach out to me. Guy...."shi shi", a no go give you in terms of money. But, I will teach you how to work hard, gather money, and go get the best education to make you a changed person. So that you won't be chained to wanting free stuff again. Also, you will learn how to contribute to the nation you were born in. I am willing and ready to do that for you as a father. Lastly, I am willing to make you understand that you can't curse anyone to death. Just live your life and make sure you enjoy it. You have one life to live. Live it in a way that your children will be proud of you. Live it in a way that your legacies will keep speaking loud years after you have gone. I'm sorry to say this. ..if your father had lived it well, I'm sure you wouldn't have cursed another person to die like him. Lol. It's a pain you need to deal with, and you need to be healed.

Son, reach out to me so you can get help. We pray for people mourning in my place. So, I pray you get healed from your madness.

I leave you in peace.
Re: Analyzing The Demands Of Protesters - Emkz by tommy589(m): 10:53am On Aug 04
epainos:

The free education your father took made him want another free education for you...therefore, you went to a decapitated public school where education is still almost free. Now, look at the consequences. Lol. You took " for example" for the general real-life total number of the scenario. Hahhahaha. You don't even know the meaning of ..."for example." He....Yaaaaah! Chai.

Keep looking for another awolowo free education. He who looks for free stuff is looking for failures....so says a Nigerian adage. That your papa you said is in grave has set up a failed son who is also going to set up a family because that mentality of getting free things for himself from the government is in your blood.

If that your papa had sent you to a school where you get a quality education, you will never have this mind. Chai. You are a failure.

Werey dey disguise. See...I am ready to roast you...I will make sure you get tired of responding. That madness innyour head that has not made you to know your place, and when to stop...you have met a God-sent who will cast it out. I am ready to be used as an instrument to cast it out. You lived all your life in Naija. There is no more free education...get that into your skull.....werey is talking about subsidy ....so the education you had is so disgusting that you don't know that free education is a subsidy. Lol. See guy...you are finished....Petrol is the only subsidy to you... right? Guy...that your papa in grave...he and his mates.....I am going to be real here... even including my father were spoilt with free things. They got it all....and destroyed Nigeria. All our parents are guilty... except few ones. But I trained myself again. I went outside Nigeria and paid for my education. That was how I showed the real attitude towards living what I preach. I knew free education was wrong, and I struggled to move to where I could get a good education. Guess what? I returned to Nigeria to contribute my quota to the development again. Why? Though, Nigeria did not give me a good education oooo. But when you get a quality education, you get a reformed brain. Nigeria gave me an identity that is enough for me to contribute again to its development.

But I keep having to face madness like yours who got free education, reduced fuel price, reduced import duties, free free free free things. The challenge is that you don't value that which you get free. This is why those useless ones who got free education and decided to stay abroad and do nothing are vagabonds. No one is telling them to return to Nigeria, but what have they contributed. Mad people. They only wa t free things to leave Nigeria.

Lol! This is my problem with free education. Chai! Go to a better school, pay for it...you.dont want to. Lol. Anyway, your father is gone...and in the world I came from, we say RIP to him. Allow your father to rest in peace, boy. However, it doesn't remove the truth that he set you up for a failure. And since he is gone...guy...he is gone. The only person who can say when one is going is not you or me. I guess you leaned in your free educational school so that you can curse someone to death. Lol. Your papa is gone. Sorry, bro. I am not a bad person ....so, I feel you.

Empathy is part of what I learned in school, so, bro....I can be a father to you cos I have realised you crave for one. Lol. Sorry! I can add you to the list of people saved from the free things mentality. The truth is that your father has ended his time....and you gat to deal with it that this man here still has so much to achieve.

Go through my thread and learn how to live long. I don't want to speak bad of the dead, but perhaps, he was also so cruel to himself that he ate cheap food, went to only public hospitals, and he "kpeme" earlier than expected. That's one of the dividends of always looking for free things. He who wants free things is set to be a failure.

As a father who is ready to take you up, I will act as one. Another adage says, after scolding a child with the right or left hand, an adult draws him closer with the other hand. Son, I'm going to leave you cos it's obvious you are still mourning your father. Feel free to mourn as long as you want. When you are ready to face life, reach out to me. Guy...."shi shi", a no go give you in terms of money. But, I will teach you how to work hard, gather money, and go get the best education to make you a changed person. So that you won't be chained to wanting free stuff again. Also, you will learn how to contribute to the nation you were born in. I am willing and ready to do that for you as a father. Lastly, I am willing to make you understand that you can't curse anyone to death. Just live your life and make sure you enjoy it. You have one life to live. Live it in a way that your children will be proud of you. Live it in a way that your legacies will keep speaking loud years after you have gone. I'm sorry to say this. ..if your father had lived it well, I'm sure you wouldn't have cursed another person to die like him. Lol. It's a pain you need to deal with, and you need to be healed.

Son, reach out to me so you can get help. We pray for people mourning in my place. So, I pray you get healed from your madness.

I leave you in peace.

Madman,you don't disappoint angry

Leave who in peace? You that peace have eluded already. Werey wants to give what he did not have

Smart Alec that contradicts himself. It is you that praised scandinavia countries for free education,while in the next breadth you blame Awolowo and recipients of his free education. If your land of birth don't have a placement after free education,I don't know when it has become a crime to migrate and seek better opportunities elsewhere.

Nigeria is not an iron curtain state that denies freedom of movement.You claimed you migrated to seek better education (not that I believe you grin) and returned to contribute your own quota. Is that quota the werey you are rehearsing here pending when you are in straightjacket at Yaba left

Is memory loss now creeping in to add to your mental problem. How come you forget so soon, that I said over 20 years ago I met a Ghanaian fluent in Yoruba and Hausa languages without having ever visited Nigeria. Is it too much for you to comprehend I met him outside Nigeria.

I know you benefitted from Jakande and Awolowo's welfarist program,but your ingratitude nature won't let you admit it.

It is sacrilege to rubbish your benefactor. Their land you walked,water from their land that quench your thirst and mixed with your blood has now turned to poison, bringing affliction to you and children that comes from your loin

I don't go to church and will not leave you in peace

1 Like

Re: Analyzing The Demands Of Protesters - Emkz by Lazy9jaYouth: 1:25pm On Aug 04
geoworldedu:

So 250k in this current economy will be good enough for a cleaner or a delivery man or a gateman in your opinion. What can you achieve with 250k in this economy as a family man of three children? Tell me, pls.

Answer my question first!
Are you sure you understand the concept of minimum wage?
Re: Analyzing The Demands Of Protesters - Emkz by geoworldedu: 2:06pm On Aug 04
Lazy9jaYouth:

Ask Google.
Re: Analyzing The Demands Of Protesters - Emkz by Lazy9jaYouth: 12:10pm On Aug 07
geoworldedu:
Ask Google.

grin grin grin
Now you see reason we can't continu with this discussion?
If only in your little understanding you could sharing your conception about the subject matter, I would have known where to come in.
Re: Analyzing The Demands Of Protesters - Emkz by geoworldedu: 12:36pm On Aug 07
Lazy9jaYouth:

Ask google lazy youth.
Re: Analyzing The Demands Of Protesters - Emkz by Lazy9jaYouth: 8:40pm On Aug 07
geoworldedu:
Ask google lazy youth.

I knew the concept many years ago; every educated person understand the the term "Minimum Wage". ECO 101.
But for you to recommended Google to me . . . . It reveals a lot about you.

N.B
You could have learnt a lot if you were humble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Field Commanders Killed, 6 Arrested / FG To Unveil New National Carrier On October 1st / How To Fight And End Corruption In Nigeria - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.