Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,418 members, 7,911,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:16 PM

Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo (2175 Views)

Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos / Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by LagosPrince: 8:19am On Aug 03
When the wicked ruleth , the people suffers. This is the case of Nigerians today under the leadership of the worst president on earth, bola tinubu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by LagosPrince: 8:20am On Aug 03
The northeners will never forget this killings by tinubu men. This is deliberate and unforgiving.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by Realtord43: 8:28am On Aug 03
Tinubu is on Red Notice

Tinubu is on Red Notice

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by chiiraq802(m): 8:29am On Aug 03
Mk una relax....
Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen don almost wipe dem off the face of this earth.
Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by derecho(m): 8:29am On Aug 03
Wait until Bayo onanuga will say Southeastern policemen kill 20 northern peaceful protesters.

Or

The violent protesters killed are igbos looting in the north

Or

The people killed were IPOB protesters that infiltrated the protesters.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by Chikel20000(m): 8:29am On Aug 03
LagosPrince:
The northeners will never forget this killings by tinubu men. This is deliberate and unforgiving.
no....the northerners won't forgive Igbos....it's all about Igbos.....confused country n citizens everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by LagosPrince: 8:31am On Aug 03
derecho:
Wait until Bayo onanuga will say Southeastern policemen kill 20 northern peaceful protesters.

Or

The violent protesters killed are igbos looting in the north
Bayo onanuga is a mad man

18 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by Salewa97: 8:41am On Aug 03
Rinu should take several seats.

The military is meant to protect us all, not just one region. If there are any issues, let's focus on the facts rather than throwing blame around. Tinubu is a leader trying to unify the country, and we must support him in these tough times.

Instead of stirring the pot, Rinu should be advocating for peace and collaboration. All this noise will not help the situation. We need to stand together as Nigerians, not let division take root.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by TimeManager(m): 8:41am On Aug 03
LagosPrince:
When the wicked ruleth , the people suffers. This is the case of Nigerians today under the leadership of the worst president on earth, bola tinubu.

Midget Rinu, listen to what your Twitter President said about Tinubu - " my appeal is for the president to come out and address the nation. He is the one ELECTED by the PEOPLE and holds their MANDATE".

-Kiss the truth!
Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by helinues: 8:42am On Aug 03
Were girl, from far away USA.

She hid behind her phone to be inciting protest in Nigeria.

Very useless set of people

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by LagosPrince: 8:42am On Aug 03
TimeManager:

Midget Rinu, listen to what your Twitter President said about Tinubu - " my appeal is for the president to come out and address the nation. He is the one ELECTED by the PEOPLE and holds their MANDATE".

-Kiss the truth!
That's what a gentleman would say

Obi is a gentleman.

7 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by Jokerman(m): 8:43am On Aug 03
helinues:

So you don't care about the dead people bro?

6 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by LagosPrince: 8:43am On Aug 03
helinues:

So speaking the truth now makes her useless ?

I thought you said that no Yoruba is against bola Tinubu illegitimate presidency ..

11 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by Seunex2(m): 8:44am On Aug 03
Rinu, make una come to nigeria and come start una tinubu must go, make i check something
Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by helinues: 8:44am On Aug 03
LagosPrince:

So speaking the truth now makes her useless ?

I thought you said that no Yoruba is against bola Tinubu illegitimate presidency ..

Could you just KS

Thank you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by LagosPrince: 8:45am On Aug 03
Seunex2:
Rinu, make una come to nigeria and come start una tinubu must go, make i check something
No need , everyone can't be in Nigeria now. Besides, we are in Nigeria right now and already fighting for a better Nigeria for all.

3 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by LagosPrince: 8:45am On Aug 03
helinues:

Could you just KS

Thank you
Be civil when addressing me

No agbero sound please 🥺

6 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by helinues: 8:46am On Aug 03
Jokerman:

So you don't care about the dead people bro?

No be part of caring made you lots and Rinu To have incited them to their early demise.

Their demise is on all you inciters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by helinues: 8:47am On Aug 03
LagosPrince:

Be civil when addressing me

No agbero sound please 🥺

And who are you?

Princeoflagos that has been casted on this forum but struggling switching to different monikers to proof nothing

Radarada

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by LagosPrince: 8:47am On Aug 03
helinues:

No be part of caring made you lots and Rinu To have incited them to their early demise.

Their demise is on all you inciters

No their demise is on you and Tinubu for leading them to early grave.

They were alive and doing well until Tinubu came and scattered everything for so many Nigerians .

6 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by trutharena: 8:48am On Aug 03
Rinu should focus on the real issues affecting the North instead of playing politics with emotions. Tinubu is working for peace and progress in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by LagosPrince: 8:48am On Aug 03
helinues:

And who are you?

Princeoflagos that has been casted on this forum but struggling switching to different monikers to proof nothing

Radarada
I am not princeflagos. And talking about prince, I remember how he was all over Nigerians preaching to Nigerians to avoid the calamity called Tinubu but now we know better .

Princeoflagos is a prophet and my hero.

3 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by helinues: 8:49am On Aug 03
LagosPrince:

I am not princeflagos. And talking about prince, I remember how he was all over Nigerians preaching to Nigerians to avoid the calamity called Tinubu but now we know better .

Princeoflagos is a prophet and my hero.

What have you ever been proud of on this forum?

Tell us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by LagosPrince: 8:50am On Aug 03
trutharena:
Rinu should focus on the real issues affecting the North instead of playing politics with emotions. Tinubu is working for peace and progress in Nigeria.
Which peace and progress?

Someone that removed subsidy on the first day of his inauguration as president working progress?

Whoever that adviced him that will not die well

3 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by helinues: 8:50am On Aug 03
LagosPrince:

No their demise is on you and Tinubu for leading them to early grave.

They were alive and doing well until Tinubu came and scattered everything for so many Nigerians .

You people should give yourself numbers on this thread as I dey deal with una.

You are number what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by zombieHUNTER: 8:51am On Aug 03
chiiraq802:
Mk una relax....
Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen don almost wipe dem off the face of this earth.

Job of Tinubu is to arrest Boko Haram and violent herdsmen

And not to kill Innocent Northerners

Tinubu is a failure
Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by Seunex2(m): 8:52am On Aug 03
LagosPrince:

No need , everyone can't be in Nigeria now. Besides, we are in Nigeria right now and already fighting for a better Nigeria for all.
Fighting for nigeria in ur house?
Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by TimeManager(m): 8:52am On Aug 03
LagosPrince:

That's what a gentleman would say

Obi is a gentleman.
Obi don fold, too much cho cho cho has made him throw Obidients under the bus.
Mandate wailers don fold.

-Kiss the truth!
Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by Anguldi(m): 8:53am On Aug 03
tongue
Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by zombieHUNTER: 8:53am On Aug 03
trutharena:

Working for peace by Killing unarmed protesters in the North

What could be more real than the hunger the entire populace are facing because of Tinubu's incompetence

At the end of the day
you are the one playing evil politics defending rubbish because of tribalism
Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by Ola9ja23: 8:54am On Aug 03
Ok
Re: Rinu Oduala Blasts Tinubu For Using The Military To Kill Northerners - Photo by LagosPrince: 8:54am On Aug 03
helinues:

What have you ever been proud of on this forum?

Tell us
I am proud to be Nigerian and passionate about my people.

I've always stand on the path of truth, love, justice and progress for all Nigerians .

I am proud to be among the young protesters fighting for a better Nigeria for all .

I am proud to be at the forefront of this protest under rain and sunshine fighting for the betterment of my future generation .

I am proud that I'm involved in the protest and also working hard for a better live .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Has Spoken At Last / Reasons Why US And UK Refused To Comment On The Stella Car Scandal / 2015: PDP Vs APC Voters' Strength.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.