Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,066 members, 7,949,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos (649 Views)

Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri / Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by Phoenix990: 11:16am On Aug 03
Hehehe my hand no dey o grin grin grin

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by derecho(m): 11:18am On Aug 03
It is his opinion...you are free to say yours

By the way, he must be a paid batidiot because that's how they reason

For your info, there are some IBO batidiots and I'm not surprised it's a phantom "Owerri OAP"

Any good observer can connect the dots.
Hope Uzodinma and APC tribal politics

The average IBO I know in Lagos no get time for Tinubu matter.Not that they are scared but feel there are more important things to deal with than Tinubu

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by madridguy(m): 11:20am On Aug 03
They talked down on you and expect you not to respond. People love dundee, someone they will use as a rag that won't complain. They want you to use your tongue to clean their injury with no complain.

The day you speak up, you're labelled a tribalistic someone.

13 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by Phoenix990: 11:21am On Aug 03
World war 3 will start soon grin grin
Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by emmabest2000(m): 11:21am On Aug 03
After adding Maggi and Corry to what he really said cheesy

Mumu bloggers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by Sergio103(m): 11:23am On Aug 03
His own myopic opinion.

We are strangers in Lagos.

We just want to make livings. No issues

But you find out trouble without provocation......we treat you as stranger too

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by Sonnobax15(m): 11:25am On Aug 03
lipsrsealed
We don't need this kind of mumu talks at this moment.......

Tho Nigeria belongs to all of us but everybody get where him boundary take end..

You can't expect an urhobo man like me to leave my Delta state for Enugu and be claiming I'm more indigenous than the indigenes of the Enugu.... That'd be the greatest act of stupidity and hypocrisy ever....But that's the fact.

Na wahala una dey find so,and I pray this igbo vs Yoruba wahala doesn't lead to another civil war,cuz it seems some people are taking this thing to an extra length and it won't end well .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by Efap: 11:26am On Aug 03
Talk is cheap,come to ojota protest ground and say this same rubbish. We will clear your doubts.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by Naira20: 11:27am On Aug 03
The new diversionary tactics by Tinubu supporters.

As Oro and agberos message no resonate with the people, na to look for one "Nnamdi" to make foolish yorubas support their agenda.

But yorubas are wiser now.

Go and create another video with "KANU kekere" (since this one na Nnamdi agba) abusing Yoruba people.

E no go work.The scales have fallen off already.

Nnamdi agba ko, Nnamdi kekere ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by lexxwiz(m): 11:28am On Aug 03
Only an idiot would say this kinda thing. Ignore the fo0l. This is Lagos, we’re not indigenous here, we’re here to make a living. End of discussion!

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by agadez007(m): 11:29am On Aug 03
Instablog

APC propaganda arm,thank you but I pass

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by Skooltynz: 11:29am On Aug 03
OK
Na to to buy cutlass keep for my door incase Rwanda things start from the cursed tribe make I first behead one first before I die cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by anungangampu: 11:31am On Aug 03
Phoenix990:
Owerri based. He is an idiot. Sitting somewhere in Owerri trying to put fire in Lagos. He is the type. We would soon start arresting to show others example.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by FRANCISTOWN: 11:35am On Aug 03
Phoenix990:
Bi'kun lo'loko ni bi pakute ni. Oma to shoju iyalaya everybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by Naira20: 11:35am On Aug 03
Se ode ni e ni?
You no even verify the fake post, you dey para.
Na only mumu this kain post dey whine
anungangampu:
Owerri based. He is an idiot. Sitting somewhere in Owerri trying to put fire in Lagos. He is the type. We would soon start arresting to show others example.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by lamentor78(m): 11:38am On Aug 03
Phoenix990:

People like this are envious of ibo people living in Lagos and coming home every Xmas to snacth their girlfriend. They want lagosian to chase them but we love Igbo people in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by derecho(m): 11:40am On Aug 03
Kikikiki...leave dem to whine some mumus

Naira20:
Se ode ni e ni?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by timilehin007(m): 12:00pm On Aug 03
This one sef wan trend...see head like 2 bags of yam by the road side

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by deathtoLeo: 12:02pm On Aug 03
madridguy:
They talked down on you and expect you not to respond. People love dundee, someone they will use as a rag that won't complain. They want you to use your tongue to clean their injury with no complain.

shatap

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by DMerciful(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03
If your intention is noble, you won't amplify this divisive post from this guy. You're helping to propagate it and bring more hatred towards Igbos.

You're just a mischievous fellow.

As for the f00lish guy that wrote that nonsense, he is speaking his personal opinion. Good thing he is not an elected Igbo leader so Igbos can't take responsibility for his opinions
Phoenix990:

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by anungangampu: 12:30pm On Aug 03
Naira20:
Se ode ni e ni?

I don hear. But i no be ode
Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by DMerciful(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03
He is just one person. Don't amplify it
madridguy:

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by OnlineTeacher: 12:32pm On Aug 03
Peter obi and co will not see this provocative statement now, but when the other side respond in kind, he and his brethren will run to d media.

DMerciful post=131304316[b:
]If your intention is noble, you won't amplify this divisive post from this guy. You're helping to propagate it and bring more hatred towards Igbos.[/b]

You're just a mischievous fellow.

As for the f00lish guy that wrote that nonsense, he is speaking his personal opinion. Good thing he is not an elected Igbo leader so Igbos can't take responsibility for his opinions
What is new in what he has said? Is it the first time u are hearing ur brethren say this?
Isn't this what u all say in d confines of ur spaces?
Dhur!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by cocolacec(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03
Phoenix990:
World war 3 will start soon grin grin

We will send Bafran warriors to defend Israelis,the choosen people.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by OnlineTeacher: 12:37pm On Aug 03
Oh, now una remember say he's just one person, but when lagospedia drive rough with his mouth didn't u pack all Yorubas together as one with his statement?

U guys always think u are wiser than ur shadows
DMerciful:

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by givedemwotowoto: 12:39pm On Aug 03
madridguy:

You’re indeed a tribal bigot. Don’t blame it on other people. You’re one of those fanning the flames of tribal bigotry on nairaland.

Tribal bigots are the lowest of the low in the society.

Search around and you’ll never find anyone who has climbed the ladder of financial success that spews hate about people from other tribes 24/7, that’s how I know how poor and unexposed you are

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by DMerciful(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03
That Lagospedia username seemed like a govt account even though its not.

Secondly, he is part of a larger ronu gangs fanning hatred against Igbos on Twitter. He had it coming
OnlineTeacher:
Oh, now una remember say he's just one person, but when lagospedia drive rough with his mouth didn't u pack all Yorubas together as one with his statement?

U guys always think u are wiser than ur shadows

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by madridguy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03
We are saying the same thing. It is only you and your brothers that can attack others, when others talk he became a tribalistic person.

I don hear.

givedemwotowoto:

You’re indeed a tribal bigot. Don’t blame it on other people. You’re one of those fanning the flames of tribal bigotry on nairaland.

Tribal bigots are the lowest of the low in the society.

Search around and you’ll never find anyone who has climbed the ladder of financial success that spews hate about people from other tribes 24/7, that’s how I know how poor and unexposed you are

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by OnlineTeacher: 12:48pm On Aug 03
But this one doesn't reflect the mindset of d average ignoman?
Did ndigbos not remind whoever cares to listen that t "lagos is a no man's land"?

So he hasn't said what the average ignoman had said b4.
DMerciful:
That Lagospedia username seemed like a govt account even though its not.

Secondly, he is part of a larger ronu gangs fanning hatred against Igbos on Twitter. He had it coming

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by Jomonix: 12:48pm On Aug 03
That guy is not well. It's possible he's not even Igbo

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by madridguy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03
I have heard you. Infact, I will unseen it. Mouth sealed lipsrsealed

DMerciful:

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Say About What This Man Is Saying About Lagos by DMerciful(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03
You can't judge people based on what you think its in their mind.

This lagospedia guy is among a larger ronu gang that has been trying to incite violence against Igbos. I have been seeing their comments on Twitter.

There are a lot of Igbos in Lagos so any escalation could lead to serious violence so the ronu terrorists need to be stopped
OnlineTeacher:
But this one doesn't reflect the mindset of d average ignoman?
Did ndigbos not remind whoever cares to listen that t "lagos is a no man's land"?

So he hasn't said what the average ignoman had said b4.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Already Knows Why He’ll Fail In 2027 – Eze Replies Okocha / Nigeria Is A Failed Nation And System / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.