Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,216 members, 7,963,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:40 AM

Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth (24690 Views)

Ohaneze Youth Council Asks Igbo Resident In North, West To Boycott Protests / Who Called For The Upcoming Protest? Igbos, Hausa Or Yoruba? Nsima Nseobong Atta / Vandalism/protest:igbos And Ignorant Yorubas Are Destroying Yoruba Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by 1972xy: 1:06am On Aug 04
I give it to the ibos for their wiseness in this protest.
The protesters target was their shops. ..
But, they were disappointed for their not coming out to join them.
The foolish lost all their properties and goods to looters in the name of protest.
What a country.
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by Intrepid01(m): 1:27am On Aug 04
Not joining the nation-wide protest does not make Igbos wise, there have been protests in the SE before now, sit at home every Monday is a protest that has produced no result but cripple the economy of the SE. Meanwhile for as long as APC or a Northerner remains in power, Nnamdi Kanu will remain in the gallow.
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by DMerciful(m): 1:40am On Aug 04
So you mean Igbos tricked North to protest? Are you not insulting the North like this?

If you say you will not support Igbo secession then STFU about Igbos coming to your land because as Nigerians, the entire Nigeria is our heritage
Efap:

You want the Yorubas you love to hate to still come and support you,or the same northerners you claim you gaslighted and deceived into the protest to still come out and support you. First step to secede from Nigeria is to first relocate your people back to your enclaves in your numbers,then recall your lawmakers and reps to your enclave. But if ibos still continue loading themselves inside buses like okirika clothes and head down south then nobody will take you clowns serious.

1 Like

Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by GLouis: 3:19am On Aug 04
NzogbuNzogbu:
Igbos should just shut up and stop looking for attention

The world does not revolve around you, na una no wan protest, na still una dey whine on why you don't want protest

The protest is already a success if it ends today, ojota 2012 no reach this

Can't you see you are not igbo but bearing an igbo name here to deceive people
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by seunayantokun(m): 3:48am On Aug 04
Doing it and denying it.
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by Elidrisy20: 5:25am On Aug 04
Their choice
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by Believeintruth: 5:39am On Aug 04
Sweeetheart:

How far about petitioning me as you're threatening others?

I'm glad chinasa has taught you homosapien a lesson, none of you want to sleep in kirikiri in Lagos

Why should Yoruba face north? North ain't destroying west, they're either destroying themselves as you east did years back during your Biafra campaign

We watch it from far away as they allow you people lured them to destruction

And are igbos destroying the west? See how you chickened out, the North have drawn the line and are already calling for military take over and if it happens, na north will take power again and nothing you can do about it.
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by Believeintruth: 5:40am On Aug 04
Sweeetheart:

The same mike Ejeagha that's making you people run mad?

The foool is even saying Madam, your brain is obviously upside down

You are a big fooool. Mike Ejeagha is already a sensation worldwide even your yorubas use his song in your weddings.
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by Believeintruth: 5:40am On Aug 04
abba09:
i am not lying if you want the picture of the old man i can send it.

You are lying bros.
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by phorget(m): 5:51am On Aug 04
Salewa97:
Wise or not, what has Ohaneze done to uplift the people?

Tell Tilumbu to do something in other to uplift the people first.
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by badoh(m): 6:08am On Aug 04
NzogbuNzogbu:

The world does not revolve around you, na una no wan protest, na still una dey whine on why you don't want protest

Make dem deh deceive themselves that they did not join protest, the protest going on in Lagos, is it only yoruba people weh deh there? Igbos, edo guys, port Harcourt guys plenty among people weh deh protest for Lagos. They may not protest in their region but they joined the protest in Abuja and Lagos.
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by Psoul(m): 6:27am On Aug 04
Igbos have always been wise.
The only thing is that average Igbo man has very long patience.
He knows how to sacrifice for peace.
He gives out his peace for others to become peaceful.
He believes that all the ill treatment meted on him by his adversary is by error.
He gives u benefit of doubt, believing you will change.
He keep enduring even when it was too difficult for him to endure.
He explores all avenue for peace and try to accommodate all.

When an Igbo man noticed that all his sacrifices are taken for granted and noticed that his adversary really meant business of bringing him down, he disconnect from him.
Even if his breath comes from that adversary, He will reject him and all that has to do with that person.
He will move on with his life and behaves like that person never existed.
He will still never think of evil for him nor how to revenge.

The major thing here is that Igbos have seen that his adversary really meant evil for him.
He has realized that their betrayals are not in error.
Now, he has started withdrawing from the evil adversary.
Soon, they will start leaving their land and come back home.
By then, those wicked adversaries will realize that an Igbo Man is a great asset to the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by walozanga(m): 6:48am On Aug 04
yarimo:
Wise? The same people Simon ekpa cage like dogs 🤣 from Finland

Don't cry, we won't protest
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by Ironbull: 6:49am On Aug 04
Lagosians una don hear? See una life.

Edo nor be Lagos fools in Benin city una don hear? Dem don abadon una to carry on with una stupidity.

Burn down your Lagos and burn down your Benin because na only una hungry dey waya, na only una feel subsidy, na only una dollar too high against naira, na only una nor get light and good road etc. Foolish idiots!!!
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by OgwuEgo: 6:49am On Aug 04
I no no why nairaland no dey confirm who be genuine Ohaneze people.

Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by Lovenorth: 6:50am On Aug 04
Stkilda:

Giving a region an ambiguous name like South south does not change the ownership of the land and resources of that region. Besides, if you feel that they don’t have anything and that they are useless, why not just move out of their region and leave them alone to live in peace? Why did you have to kill 5 million of them and lose 100000 of your own previous lives to force them back into your geographical expression, after they had left?
Igbos in the North are more than the Igbos in the South East grin
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by francotunsco: 6:51am On Aug 04
I noticed that Sen. Ifeanyi Uba was strategically omitted in the article. Yeebos and their childishness sha.
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by HAPPINESSWEALTH(f): 6:55am On Aug 04
Dpharisee:

This one fon mad already posting same pictures everywhere and talking like a person on serious dose of Colos

the picture will continue to give you and every enemies of good Nigerians headaches,

many Nigerians love her already for her good deeds and are begging her to do more,she is speaking for the progress of Nigerians,

someone like you will never want the progress of the people around you,

she has traveled around the country for the sake of Nigerians too,

we Nigerians and a lot of people love her,

so keep your hate to yourself and let Nigeria make progress.
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by Omalicious1: 7:05am On Aug 04
CSTRR:

They are not the worst off in the Nigerian state.

They can't keep playing politics of ideology while others advance their own narrow political interests and call them fools.

Their enemy is always amongst them
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by Sweeetheart(m): 7:09am On Aug 04
Believeintruth:

You are a big fooool. Mike Ejeagha is already a sensation worldwide even your yorubas use his song in your weddings.

The Gen z that are shouting obidients, the same Yoruba gen z you still abuse despite supporting your failed and mediocre Obi

Dem no just get sense, I mean what's fascinated in a stuupid song that make you run Helter skelter like ipob attacking market on Monday

Fooolish song
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by Sweeetheart(m): 7:10am On Aug 04
Believeintruth:

And are igbos destroying the west? See how you chickened out, the North have drawn the line and are already calling for military take over and if it happens, na north will take power again and nothing you can do about it.

Yes they will after Tinubu govt, what's the gain of Iggbo? grin

Slave tribe. Northerners mouthpiece
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by komzy589(m): 7:14am On Aug 04
NzogbuNzogbu:

All their actions is reducing the chances of Peter Obi being president.
I’ve never seen a more selfish group of people in my life.
We have a common enemy, but they made it all about themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by CSTRR: 7:16am On Aug 04
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by belzabull(f): 7:20am On Aug 04
Kukutente23:

I hope you realise those two guys are not igbo from their moniker
you'll be shocked at the extent these cursed yarobas can be. They create fake profiles on X and pretend to be south Africans to bash Igbos.

Their aim is to deceive gullible people into thinking that south Africans hates Igbos

Yarobas are the most bigoted and mischievous set of animals in earth
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by CSTRR: 7:20am On Aug 04
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by Lovenorth: 7:21am On Aug 04
CSTRR:

Why should they all live in their own region?

Do all your people live in your region?
Since they don't love Nigeria, they must show it practically by packing to their mirage country
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by belzabull(f): 7:23am On Aug 04
abba09:
that is why their region is the most developed in the entire black countries
At least Igbo land is far more developed than the animal farm you call sad west

....and please don't mention Lagos here, cos we all know how Lagos became what it is, just like Abuja. Fools
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by BeardedMeat(m): 7:25am On Aug 04
alanto:
Common sense. Stop attracting hates to yourselves. Protest or stay out of it. I tire for these people I swear
Attracting hate you say. Do you know what hate does to the hater?

It eats you up!!!!!!!! grin

You are afraid of Ndigbo. I'll rather be feared than loved.
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by BeardedMeat(m): 7:29am On Aug 04
Salewa97:
Wise or not, what has Ohaneze done to uplift the people?
Majority of you are dense upstairs. Is Ohaneze a government with allocation?
They are doing a good job speaking up and defending their people, that's their job.

You, what has federal government with all the wealth and power of state done for you.... Hunger and hopelessness. That's why you are on the streets shouting Ebi npiawa azu, shouting tinubu oleeeeeeeh.
Re: Protest: Igbos Are Becoming Wise — Ohaneze Youth by belzabull(f): 7:30am On Aug 04
Denko2721987:

I didn't want to reply this thread but really?? Like fucking really?? Like korokoro una done turn the narrative say na Igbos they instigate Yorubas & Northerns to protests?? Like really?? Are you people cursed or something?? Like what da heck.. This people join everybody protest, una single them out say na them they lead protest.. Them commot body, una still they say na them they instigate people.. Are u people really normal.. How evil can you be to even allow such a thought process all in the name of a blind blood cuddling hatred for this people. Like this people do una sef wey u go hate them this much?? Like really??Now I get the picture as to why this nation is truly doomed with mindsets like you.. Like really?? Oya now call me Igbo becos I called out ur pathetic foolery.
my brother you're just knowing yaroba people...lol

These cursed fools are the most mischievous, dubious, hateful, idiotic, pathetic, despicable, hypocritical tribe of subhumanoids that ever existed.

They can go any length just to discredit Igbos, what they do now us to create fake profiles on X (twitter) pretending to be South Africans just to bash and insult Igbos, deceiving ignorant and gullible people to think and believe that south Africans hates Igbos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reuben Abati With His Wife At Their Daughter's Graduation / Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs / A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.