Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,034 members, 7,987,692 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 02:46 PM

An Attempt To Implicate Peter Obi Exposed (video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Attempt To Implicate Peter Obi Exposed (video) (379 Views)

The New Propaganda Against Peter Obi Exposed / Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Attempt To Implicate Peter Obi Exposed (video) by Newstory1: 3:07pm On Aug 03
Re: An Attempt To Implicate Peter Obi Exposed (video) by yarimo(m): 3:12pm On Aug 03
But why is obi scared to show solidarity to protesters na
Newstory1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30RUCeRePhQ
Re: An Attempt To Implicate Peter Obi Exposed (video) by derecho(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03
Two things I'm grateful to God for about PO
1.Wisdom
2.Humility

I Thank God also for the most intelligent group of detribalized Nigerians, the Obidient movement, that have demystified the illegitimate president.

1 Like

Re: An Attempt To Implicate Peter Obi Exposed (video) by Obiedun(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03
Obi who has already implicated himself.
Re: An Attempt To Implicate Peter Obi Exposed (video) by Nigerianization(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03
yarimo:
But why is obi scared to show solidarity to protesters na

He's not scared like Asiwaju who couldn't condemn buhari for 8 years only to unleash his attack dogs on him on assumption of power. We are mourning three prominent personalities. Chief Emmanuel iwuanyanwu, Senator Ifeanyi Uba and Onyeka Onwenu. Make una dey protest, let us mourn in peace

(1) (Reply)

I Need ₦30k Loan To Repay On 30th Of September. / AKS Students Return After Winning Debate In Singapore / The Annual Replacement And Sport Talent Award For 2013/2014!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.