Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,827 members, 7,945,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters (27390 Views)

Mile 12, Ketu, Ojota Unrest Under Control, Free Movement Restored — Lagos Police / 2023 Election: TBN's Statement On The Blocking Of Its Bank Account / Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by lexy2014: 4:44pm On Aug 03
Okoroawusa:
We no dey tolerate rubbish for Lagos

are you saying the lagos thugs and oro traditionalist are not doing their jobs?
Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by lexy2014: 4:45pm On Aug 03
helinues:
Toh

From tomorrow now, either dispersed or picked...

but i thought thugs and oro people had banned these protests?
Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by Haaland21: 4:49pm On Aug 03
Franking:

How much were you paid?

One billion naira.

Headless mob.....spewing trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by Cromagnon: 4:49pm On Aug 03
UnfairLife7:
Your power is nothing if your people cannot afford quality education
Your power is nothing if your people dying of disease and starvation
Your power is nothing if your people cannot feed
Your power is nothing if your people have no peace
Why you keep on deceiving the people my brother my sister
de console yasef
Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by UnfairLife7(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03
Cromagnon:
de console yasef
Stockholm syndrome
Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by UnfairLife7(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03
Sebocious:

Lyrics of Tuface, I guess
sure. 2baba
Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by Cromagnon: 4:53pm On Aug 03
derecho:
The dynamics of protest.

The police will need to be extra intelligent to quell this protest.
[/size]

Why

The only thing they know is shoot protesters which is expected.

If Tinubu is wise he should know that someone who is bold to face you without any physical weapon despite your threats is not stupid as you think.

Yes they are
What have they ever achieved with protest without weapons?

[size=8pt]
No one knows the extent of the protest but one thing is sure Tinubu will learn in a lesson that will humble him.
did Obj or Jonathan learn?
Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by Goodnewsforlife: 5:03pm On Aug 03
Anguldi:

Ronu is coming back to Lagos 2027.
Asiwaju is urinating and pooing in his pampers tongue
shame on u people

People have woken up to your agenda that all u want is chaos

E no go happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by PHAYOL81: 5:04pm On Aug 03
Thanks to our cops. They already are pushing to start their anachy. May they continue to fail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by MrSly(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03
Hotspurs:
tinupoo goo runnn madddrd,,,i was banned from my main acct hkidola00 by a stupid mod for contering eruloz, an acct 0f 2014,before some of them became a mod oo ..haaa... asemase go visit all una tinupoo defender...ibadan boy
Some of them may not have joined nairaland then sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by Okechinwadike: 5:07pm On Aug 03
OnlineTeacher:
Taaa there.
Did satan not deceive adam and eve- the first of God's (human) creation?

Did satan not deceive judas who was so prominent that he was d financial secretary of Jesus and his disciples
Dey play.
keep hating Ezi. we don't protest, we are too big for that. we do our protest at the shop you here, mugu keep hating and crying John
Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by OnlineTeacher: 5:09pm On Aug 03
Tell that to chiamaka and igboanugo.
grin
Okechinwadike:
keep hating Ezi. we don't protest, we are too big for that. we do our protest at the shop you here, mugu keep hating and crying John

Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by anonymous1759(m): 5:12pm On Aug 03
ceejay80s:
Let me bee honest,
If this protest doesn't go violent in all parts of the country ,
The government and tinubu will ignore u all
Kenya succeeded cos of came out violent and bloody and their president started begging,
Our politicians are evil, all they will say is when Dem tire, Dem go back to their house,
Didn't u guys listen to what akpabio said?
This is part of what they have discussed,
We need to take it to Dem bloody, when we start killing politicians, u will see results, do not destroy or steal from ur fellow struggling man, take the destruction to politicians, houses, businesses ,
Peaceful protest doesn't work in Africa

Start from the south East on Monday ! Hopeless instigator. North has learnt their lessons . South West didn’t fall for your trickery this time around,Burn down your region no one is holding you back .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by Okechinwadike: 5:51pm On Aug 03
OnlineTeacher:
Tell that to chiamaka and igboanugo.
grin
who is not feeling the heat in Nigeria? or do you like the way Nigeria is? igbos in igboland instigate Hausas in the north to do protest abi. you hate igbos that is it , stop this your copy and paste
Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by surgical: 5:51pm On Aug 03
Tjra:

Hope all is well sir? cry

You've been posting same song of sorrow nonstop for some days now.

Please pm me if you need someone to talk to.
I thought you were going to give him from your abundant resources since you are not affected by the happening in the country
So it's only to talk you can offer
This Tinubu people self
Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by ceejay80s(m): 5:57pm On Aug 03
anonymous1759:

Start from the south East on Monday ! Hopeless instigator. North has learnt their lessons . South West didn’t fall for your trickery this time around,Burn down your region no one is holding you back .
Lol
My guy go watch cartoon , u get hot temper
Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by jameschibuike(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03
Ballzproblemm:
my own be say make no Igbo pesin near there,that wasteful tribe put Tinubu their brother in change ,they should protest on their own

Yes o, I've called all my brothers not to go there. Let the people who ignorantly voted him go and protest.
Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by Tjra: 6:45pm On Aug 03
surgical:
I thought you were going to give him from your abundant resources since you are not affected by the happening in the country
So it's only to talk you can offer
This Tinubu people self
Na from the discussion I go know him problem na. You don't throw money at every issues. You get to the root first.
Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by malvisguy212: 6:48pm On Aug 03
helinues:

Dispersed or picked wasn't fair enough right? So you expected other measures?
how can you support a party that has caused pain and sufferings for the past 16yrs ? even dogs, if their owners cause them this suffering for long, they will run from him .
Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by NewDea4: 9:12pm On Aug 03
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3n_haozu9E?si=5XpClEQDWWpCIBqd

Channels TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG6DOmPVqFQ?si=nJAuR3LU6W5UXkrq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uilHjPmevZ0?si=pZE0EYjCdGbmxJTA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0SX4IVP8ns?si=evOVzIH9XWt8t1yD

There is absolutely no reason why Nigeria cannot/should not have free basic education up to junior-secondary level

The political leaders of Nigeria are just evil, bestial and Satanic!
Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by Magnumproperty: 9:25pm On Aug 03
Sapasenator:

Babangida was afraid of Coup na. Major reason for the move.
Yea. I think Gideon Okar
Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by Sweeetheart(m): 12:55am On Aug 04
Ballzproblemm:
my own be say make no Igbo pesin near there,that wasteful tribe put Tinubu their brother in change ,they should protest on their own

Any igbbo found there is a walking dead, good you advise them

Oct 2020 won't repeat itself again
Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by Sweeetheart(m): 12:58am On Aug 04
jameschibuike:

Yes o, I've called all my brothers not to go there. Let the people who ignorantly voted him go and protest.

Ignorantly? Tinubu is still better than the idiiot that rule you people for 8yrs of nonsense

Called your brothers to rather protest against sit at home in east if ekpa boys won't use you people to drink garri

Coward
Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by Ballzproblemm: 1:24am On Aug 04
Sweeetheart:

Any igbbo found there is a walking dead, good you advise them

Oct 2020 won't repeat itself again
*yawn, online warrior a state dominated by Yorubas don't you think casualties will be more of your people and less of Igbos? mtcheew try dey think it helps
Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by RickyJesus: 5:00am On Aug 04
Tjra:

Hope all is well sir? cry

You've been posting same song of sorrow nonstop for some days now.

Please pm me if you need someone to talk to.
The idiot has start making the legendary lyrics to begin to loss it's flavour. I now hurriedly skip the guy post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by Sweeetheart(m): 7:13am On Aug 04
Ballzproblemm:
*yawn, online warrior a state dominated by Yorubas don't you think casualties will be more of your people and less of Igbos? mtcheew try dey think it helps

Just go act another chinaza in Lagos and see if you won't pay with your life

Online warriors really describe Igbo, even on Monday you don't have freedom to move about because of the illiterates you empowered

You boast and chest beat of joining the protest to bring down Tinubu's govt, day 4 Tinubu is still balling grin
Re: Police Stop The Blocking Of Ketu-Ojota, Ikorodu Road By Protesters by Cromagnon: 4:09pm On Aug 06
UnfairLife7:
Stockholm syndrome
Huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria / Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos / How Diezani Alison-Madueke, Her Men, Their Deals Bled Nigeria- Premium Times

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.